Chapter 32

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I entered the Cafe and saw Jiyong sitting at the corner. "Haven't ordered anything yet?" I asked and Jiyong looked up at me. "Actually, I just did. I ordered Caramel Macchiato for you." Jiyong said as I sat opposite him. "So, mind telling me why you just teleported out of their house?" Jiyong asked. "Did you really expect me to talk to Luhan? He was the one who stormed off on me in school after telling him an answer to his question." I simply said and drank the iced Caramel Macchiato after one of the waiter handed both of us our drinks.

"What was the question and what was your answer?" "Well... He asked if I'm playing with his feelings. And I answered that if I were to say yes, he would be angry and if I were to say no, I would bring his hopes up for nothing. And he just told me off and left." I summarised. Jiyong's jaw dropped and I raised my eyebrow at him. "What?" "Of course he'll be upset! First things first, do you have feelings for him?" I didn't reply him and just looked at my drink. I have no idea what my answer to that question is. "You like him." Jiyong suddenly stated. Well..It obviously doesn't sound like a question. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. "You do like him." "How would you know.." I muttered loud enough for him to hear. "If you don't, you won't be this disturbed by the fact that he told you off and just left you. Besides, he's your mate Seulmi. You've got to stop being so stubborn." Jiyong lectured. "You sound like an old man lecturing his daughter." I said. "Well, if you look at it, it might as well look like I'm lecturing my daughter. You look the same while I age!" Jiyong said.

I chuckled and took another sip off my drink. "Anyway, that's not the point. The point is, make up with Luhan. He's a good guy." Jiyong said and I let out a small smile. "I know. But I'm just... Argh. I have no idea what I want either. When I realise that I like him, I would suddenly feel all disturbed by that fact and keep a distance away from him. It's instinct. Sort of." I sighed. "You have a fear of being hurt don't you?" Jiyong asked and I widened my eyes at him "What do you mean?" "You're afraid that if you open up to him, you'll be hurt by him." Jiyong elaborated. "You can't blame me for that. As Angelina Black, I rarely receive any love. Parents love or sibling love. I receive little of it. Or worse yet, I can't even tell the difference. Even as Kim Seulmi. Well, up until I was 18 years old anyway. Let's just say, I don't know how to react to it." I simply said. "Your answer is out then. You already have all your answers. You know Luhan wouldn't hurt you. He can't. If he hurts you, it would hurt him twice as much. It's a wolf thing." Jiyong said.

"So... You're just going to tell me to be with Luhan, like what everyone else is saying to me, aren't you?" I asked. "Yes, I am. Honestly, I've known you for so long and you've never had a boyfriend before. Why was that so?" Jiyong reasoned. "Who said I didn't have one before? I've had a couple of relationships when I was overseas." I said and blinked. Jiyong's jaw dropped, again. "What? You expected me to have no experience in relationship just because it's not Luhan?" I asked and he didn't answer but just drank his Cappuccino. I scoffed in disbelief. "So, in the end, you just have to somewhat cheat on Luhan?" "I was never with him in the first place. The only mating stage I pass was eye contact. I only passed stage 2 yesterday. A kiss." I said. "You already kissed him? So, he'll be able to feel what you feel and vice versa." Jiyong said and I shook my head. "No. If we could, I would be able to feel how he's feeling right now." Jiyong rolled his eyes at me and said, "You are feeling what he's feeling right now. Don't you ever realise that both of you are rather similar? He must be feeling the exact same feeling you're feeling right now." "What's with all these feelings?" I asked with the word 'feeling' that have been coming out frequently.

"It's love Seulmi. If it's not you, Luhan wouldn't be so desperate for you. And the fact that everyone in the pack is already mated, it's making him more desperate and feel even more hopeless." Jiyong said. "You make it seem like it's my fault that Luhan is single until now." I said, sounding offended. "IT IS because of you." I cleared my throat, knowing that it's true. "And you even have the cheek to get into a relationship with someone else? I'm sorry to say this, but you really are thinking about yourself Seulmi." He continued. "I don't whether you're trying to help me feel better or you're trying to make feel even worse." "None. I'm trying to wake you up." Jiyong simply stated. I sighed and put my head on the table. "If you want to leave, you can. I'm going to stay here." I said. I guess I took Jiyong by suprise since he answered, "What the hell are you talking about?" "I'm just saying." "I'm going to stay here with you." 

"Suit yourself. Anyway, I'm moving to an apartment soon." I sat up and said. "Where?" "I don't know yet. My mum is finding an apartment for Seulki and myself. So, both of us have our own seperate apartment. I'll tell you my address once I move in." I answered. "Fine. Anyway, don't change the subject." Jiyong said and I puffed up my cheeks. "You've got no idea how seriously I'm taking this." "Oh, I do. This is the third time I'm telling you this, you like him!" "Okay, fine. I do okay. But I'm still angry with him." I said. "And he is, to you. He's your mate. I bet he knows that you've been in relationships." Jiyong said. "He's not a psychic." "He's your mate. Instincts. I've read up a lot of creatures like him, vampires, demons, angels and so on. So I know."  

"So you're saying that I should apologise to him?" "If you want, it'll be better. But I'm not asking you to do anything of that sort. I just want the 2 of you to end up together." Jiyong stated. "That IS asking for something." "No, I didn't ask. I just hope that the both of you are together." Jiyong explained and I rolled my eyes at him. "So.. You want me to apologise first?" "It is your fault that you're in this situation. Anyway, before I forget, here's your bag, and your chips." Jiyong handed me both and I put them beside me. "Fine. I'll do it okay? But you can't blame me when I suddenly don't feel like being with him. I have terrible moodswing problems." I said as I drank my drink. "I'm not going to blame you. It just means that you're not ready. Take it slow. Don't force yourself. It'll just make both of you uncomfortable with each other." 

"Argh. Why is our relationship so complicated?" I complained. "It's not. You're the one whose making it complicated." "Should I run away from them again?" Jiyong rolled his eyes and said, "Don't even bother. That would be all you do in your life. And I don't really wish to receive calls from him, asking where you are and so on." "I'm not going to school tomorrow anyway." "Suit yourself. I'm not forcing you to do anything. There's no use in using force on you." Jiyong said. "Not because of Luhan, because of my apartment. I should be able to get it tomorrow and I need time to move in. Not everything I do is because of him." I said. "You made it seem like IT IS because of him." 

I rolled my eyes at him and stood up. "I want to go home...Sort of.." "Sort of? Where are you going?" He asked looking up at me, with both his eyebrows raised. I slung my bag over my shoulder and took the plastic bag full of chips. "Go home, then go visiting." "Visit the wolves?" I shrug and walked out of the Cafe. Leaving Jiyong alone in the Cafe. I walked back into the forest and then walked home. I opened the door and left all the chips in the cabinet in the kitchen and teleported my bag to my room before teleporting myself to the wolves' mansion. Yes, I'm going to their mansion. I teleported myself to the living room and sat in the dark. They're all asleep, I suppose.The lights suddenly and I heard my name being called out. I looked up at the second floor and saw Baekhyun with Shinra. "Hi~" I grinned. They looked surprise at my greeting. Can't blame them. "What are you doing here?" this time, it's Chanyeol's voice. "Hanging out." I stood up and stretched myself.

"After teleporting yourself out of here? Why?" This time it's Luhan. I looked at him and smirked. "For fun." "Just like how you're treating my feelings." Luhan smirked. Well, that certainly turned me off. "Excuse us." I said and used my wind power to make him fly down to the sofa, making him shock. "Come with me." I said and pulled his collar. I went out of the mansion and into the forest. I let go of his shirt once I feel like we're far enough from the mansion. And my house. "You couldn't have just told me to follow you?" He raised his eyebrows and asked. I let out a deep sigh and crossed my arms. "What?" He asked when I didn't say anything but just look at him. "I'm trying to figure out what you're thinking." I said. "I can't figure out what you're thinking either. Dragging me out here? What's the point of it? I get it. You don't like me like how I like you." He said and I bit my lower lip in frustration. 

"What? You're angry now? What are you trying to do exactly? When I want to get away from you, you're the one who ended up following me? Didn't you want me to stop chasing after you?" He ranted. "Are you done?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. He scoffed in disbelief and was about to walk away from me when I grabbed his wrist, pulling him back. Well. That's a first. He turned and faced me, looking surprised. "You're just going to walk away without letting me talk?" I asked, crossing my arms again. "Fine, tell me." He said, now fully facing me.

I let out a deep breath and said, "Yes, I do like you. Since way before actually. It's just that I don't really have the confidence in being with you...for like.. forever. I guess I have this commitment issues since people around me will either end up dying or hating me, in the beginning of my life anyway. It got better but well... I don't really like the idea of being so attached to someone. Because, like it or not, you'll end up being very hurt by the very person you trusted and loved."

He just stared at me when I explained why I keep pushing away. "You could've just told me. Is that why you keep denying you're my mate before the war happened?" "At that time, I really didn't have feelings for you. But it gradually grew, since you somehow became my trainee. And, I still kept on denying because I'm afraid that if I were to die, you'd be in despair.. Like the world is going to end without me around. It sounds dramatic but you get what I mean." I reasoned. "You won't die. I know you won't. And why did you run away then? Disappearing all of a sudden." "Because I want to live with a family. I've never have a true family before and I want to live as a normal person, in a normal family, at least until my father died. And that's why I'm here. I wasn't ready to face you yet actually. But things decided not to go my way and here we are."

Luhan just silently look at me. "What? I've already explained my situation. What more do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter