Chapter 35

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the Final Chapter! It's finally over! I'm sorry this took so so so long. I just didn't know what to write...  And with Luhan suddenly leaving EXO... Well... Yeah. Anyway, sorry if it's not up to your standard or something. I MIGHT edit this whole story. There are spelling and grammar errors along the way since I didn't use word document to write this story. Yeah.. Well... Enjoy. Hahahah! 

I got out of the car and handed Luhan my empty cup to throw it away. Since he's throwing his away too. "Where are the others anyway?" I asked. "Already here, but they went to buy the tickets. So, we'll just be meeting them at the entrance." Jangmi answered. "Let's go." Luhan said, coming back after throwing the cups away. He opened his palm in front of me and I looked at him. He smiled and just took my right hand, interlocking the fingers together. I just smirked at his blunt move and interlock my fingers with his. 

"Ohho~" Chanyeol said when he saw Luhan and me holding hands. "Well, your relationship improved drastically after a night." Baekhyun commented. "No thanks to you." I said, giving them a sarcastic smile. "Oh really? Your welcome then." Baekhyun replied, returning the sarcastic smile. "Anyway, we've bought the tickets. Let's go." Sehun said, handing the tickets to us. We gave the tickets to the employee in charge of the gantry and she gave us a wristband each. "Help me put it on." Luhan said and I put my wristband around his wrist. The wirstbands are all the same anyway. 

He then helped me put it on as well. "So...Where first?" Chanyeol asked. "Roller coaster?" I suggested and I felt Luhan stiffen. He tightened his hand around me. I looked at him, confused. "Don't tell me you're scared of heights.." I said and Luhan looked away. "He and Baekhyun is." Shinra whispered in my ear and I looked at Baekhyun who looked nervous. I let out a soft scoff and said, "You've got to be kidding me. You guys aren't scared of jumping from high places but you're scared of a roller coaster?" I asked. "That's different. That's because we had to fight to survive. Roller coasters...are different..." Baekhyun tried to reasoned.

"We're riding it anyway." I said. "Let's not ride it now and ruin the whole trip shall we? Maybe we should ride it last." Jangmi suggested and I nodded. "That's fine. Then what do we do first? Safari?" I asked. "I'm fine with it." Shinra said. "Me too." Sherene, Chanyeol's mate, said. "Let's go then." I said and started walking towards where the safari is. 

*** 

We've been to almost everywhere, except for those attraction rides that Luhan and Baekhyun are afraid to ride on. "Let's just do this, ride at least 2 and then we head home." I suggested, since we're just standing around, near the flower patch in the middle of the amusement park. "What about we ride 1 instead?" Baekhyun Suggested. "2. After that we eat dinner." I said. "Why not, you and Shinra ride it together while Baekhyun and I just stay here?" Luhan asked. 

"That works fine." Baekhyun agreed and I scoffed. "Why not you both go home and we ride the rides that we want to ride?" Shinra asked and I gave Shinra a thumbs up. "Well, you're being mean." Baekhyun retorted and Shinra rolled her eyes at Baekhyun. "Let's go. We'll just leave them here." I said and interlocked my arm with Shinra and pulled her away from Baekhyun who looked absolutely taken aback. "Yah!" Luhan exclaimed as all of us walked away from them. I turned my head to him and stuck out my tongue before turning back to the front.

"They need to get over that fear of heights sooner or later. It's getting quite annoying." Shinra said. "I didn't even know Luhan is scared of heights. He was fine when I trained him though." I said. "Training is different." Xiumin stated. "Right... They're really not following?" I asked. "They're following alright." Shinra snickered and I looked back. I scoffed when I saw them walking towards us. 

But we didn't bother stopping to wait for them. "Wow, our mates just abandoned us. How very touching." Baekhyun said. "Very touching indeed." Shinra nodded. I laughed and said, "You didn't really have to follow us. You can just wait for us to finish riding." 

"In other words, you're just going to abandon us while you guys have fun." Luhan said. "Yah..It's not our fault that you have a fear of heights. We're not forcing you to ride the roller coasters with us." Shinra scoffed. "Besides, what's there to abandon when you both have each other." I blinked innocently at Luhan. And I got an eye roll in return. 

"So, I take it as both of you are joining us?" Xiumin asked, sounding extremely amused. 

"I'd rather join than get abandon by my own mate." Baekhyun groaned and Shinra rolled her eyes at him. "What a baby." "I know right." I agreed. "Can I have my mate back now?" Luhan suddenly asked and pulled me towards him, making me let go of Shinra's arm rather forcefully hurting both of us in the process. 

"Yah! That hurts! God! You could've just asked ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter