Chapter 15

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took a step back when I saw whose right in front of me. Seulki. She's smiling, living and healthy. "Unnie." I shook my head and ran to where the wolves' house is. This is outright outrageous. Ridiculous. Unbelievable. And frightening. When I saw the mansion right in front of me, I opened the gate quickly and closed it before slamming the door opening, apparently shocking all of them inside. Well, obviously since I used my vampire speed, that I got for being 1/4 vampire. I hugged someone whose closest to me for comfort and, apparently, the person is hugging back. "What happened?" I heard the familiar voice asked. Luhan's. I tried to calm myself from the unexpected visit I got from my dead sister.

 

I pulled away from the hug and saw 5 guys and 3 girls, looking at me. "You look like you saw a ghost." Jaeshin commented. I ignored her and opened the door to peeked outside to see whether Seulki followed me and to my horror, I saw her outside the gate, waving and smiling at me. I widened my eyes at that and closed the door quickly. "Whose outside?" Jangmi asked. Luhan raised an eyebrow at me and opened the door. "There's a girl outside." Luhan said. So it wasn't my imagination. "Do you know her?" Luhan asked me. "The others are on their way here." Chen said and I could smell the other wolves, coming closer and closer.

 

"Hello?" Luhan called me as I looked at him. "I can't smell anyone else besides us and the others though. Strange." Sohyun said. "That's because, the person outside. Is dead." I muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. "Then why is she here?" Luhan asked. "And I can see her. Clearly." He continued. I opened the door wider and saw Seulki, still there. I slowly walked towards her and asked, "What are you?" "Not a human, not a ghost." Seulki replied, smiling warmly at me. "Angel?" I asked, guessing, since mum is an Angel and her nod confirms it. "What do you want?" I asked, my tone cold and my face blank. "Well, I got permission from grandpa to come down and help you. So, here I am." Seulki simply said.

 

"Who are you?" I heard Chanyeol's voice asked but Seulki didn't turn, but still looking at me. "Unnie. Why did you run away from me?" Seulki asked. "Go back. I don't want to see you again. I don't wish to see you again." I glared at Seulki while Seulki just look like she's about to cry any moment. She is a pretty emotional person. I felt guilty when I saw her face but I am dead serious. This is scaring me. Seulki opened the gate and walked towards me while I slowly walked back. "Excuse me, who are you?" Kai asked and put a hand on Seulki's shoulder. Seulki stopped and turned to Kai making him raise an eyebrow at her.

 

"Seulmi's sister." Kai widened his eyes and looked at me. My patience is running dry. "GOD DAMN IT SEULKI! GO TO HEAVEN OR HELL WHERE EVER YOU LIKE BUT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed to her taking everyone by surprise as I panted. "Unnie…" Seulki called out in disbelief. "Aren't you happy to see me?" "Put yourself in my shoes? Imagine me, who should be in the grave, walking and talking to you. Would you feel happy? I'll be honest with you, I'm terrified and scared of you right now so leave before I kill you again." I glared at Seulki whose in shock. White orbs started to surround her and soon, she disappeared, looking at me with sad eyes.

 

"Are you…okay?" D.O asked. "Leave me alone for awhile." I muttered and walked past them, into the forest. I followed the sound of the river nearby and ended up at the riverbank. I sat there, leaning against the tree as I stared at the moving river. I let out a deep sigh and looked up at the crescent moon. The words that came out of my mouth. I don't know whether it's just words of anger or whether I'm just terrified at that moment. Whether I mean it or not, I don't know either. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and opened them again before standing up to go back to the mansion. I still haven't finish gathering my thoughts together but I don't exactly want to be alone, in the dark. Scared? Yeah. I've been feeling like that for awhile now.

 

I opened the gate and went into the mansion. All of them looked at me and I cleared my throat awkwardly since they've just witnessed something, not even my parents witnessed before. I don't usually scream, I shout unless I can't get a grasp of my emotions like just now. "Are you guys going to just look at me? I have to be back home by 2AM you know." I started. "Er… How are you feeling?" Suho asked, awkwardly as he rub his nape. "Very bad. So I'd suggest everyone of you to leave the mansion right now and leave me alone here for awhile." I joked, but with seriousness in my voice. That took them by surprise. "I'm just kidding. I'm going out with all of you." I chuckled a little. "Go out?" Hyerim blinked.

 

"I want to know all of your powers. So rather than telling that to me, I want you to show me. Especially after what happened in the castle." I said with an eyebrow raised. "Oh…" Kris answered. "We don't mind showing them to you. But some of our powers are the same as the vampires. And some of us also have the same powers. Just to tell you." Baekhyun said.

 


"Okay." I shrugged and went out of the mansion again, to the backyard. I sat on the grass and looked at them. "It looks like you're going to watch a good show or something.." Tao said. "I am. Anyway, you can start whenever you want." I said. "You make it seem like it's an audition or something." Shinra scoffed. I shrugged and said, "Well, in order to know how you're going to help me, I need to know what your power is. Since I know what Luhan and Lay's power are, come sit with me." I patted on the empty space beside me and both of the said names came to me on each side and sat down. "You should show us your powers too then." Kai folded his arms and said.

 

"Didn't I show it to you?" I raised both my eyebrows. "Show it again." Kai simply said. I scoffed and stood up. "Fine." I focus my energy on the ground and made a platform, high enough so that nobody gets hurt.  "Earth." I twirled my finger and a mini tornado slowly appeared. The trees started shaking as well as everyone's hair. "Wind." I opened my right palm and focus my energy to make fire. "Fire." I opened my left and focused my energy to make water. "Water." I said last and jumped down to the ground. "I'm done. Use the platform. I don't want anyone to get hurt in the process of showing and telling. Okay, more of showing, less telling."

 

D.O stood on the platform first and said, "I've nothing to show since my power is Earth." I blinked at him and said, "Well, that's unfair."  D.O just shrugged and suddenly pointed at where Luhan, Lay and I are sitting. We felting the ground suddenly vibrating and we're suddenly a few feet above where we were once. "Creative." I slightly chuckled and he bowed. He made a bench out of the ground for us to sit. I unfolded my legs and let the dangle. Luhan and Lay did the same thing as me. D.O sat beside Lay after that. Soon after, Minhwa, his mate showed us her power. "I don't exactly need the platform since it won't harm anyone." She said and snapped her finger. I blinked at the place where she was once at. I felt someone patted my head and leaned my body to the back.

 

A figure started to show in front of me and I blinked at Minhwa, whose directly in front of me now, I gave a small smile, realizing what her power is. "Invisibility. Interesting." I stated. "I can make a force field too. Just saying." Minhwa added. "I'll take note of that." I nodded. Next was Kris. "My turn." He said and soon he floated up to the sky. I gaped at him. "Yeah, he flies. That's his power." Luhan suddenly said and I closed my mouth. Flying wolves. Interesting. But yet so funny at the same time. "I know what you're thinking. It's funny." Lay said.  "I didn't say anything." "Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter