Chapter 10

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulmi's POV:

 

"Seulmi-eonni! Happy birthday!~" Seulki sang to me when I woke up. "Seulki-ah." I replied as I rubbed my eyes and stretched. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's an hour before school." Seulki simply replied and jumped onto the bed beside me. I chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Mum and dad went to work. They gave us money to celebrate your birthday today after school." Seulki said. "Hmm. Where do you want to go?" I asked. "Let's go...Hmm.. I don't know. It's your birthday! You decide!" I chuckled and thought for awhile and said, "Let just go to the playground."

 

Seulki made a face and asked, "Why would you want to celebrate your birthday there?" I shrugged and said, "I don't know. I'm not exactly the type to celebrate birthdays. Besides, we can go eat at some fancy restaurant first before going to the playground." Seulki thought for awhile and grinned. "Fine! Come on! Let's get ready for school!"

 

Everything suddenly went dark before another image slowly appeared again.

 

"Let's race to the playground." I suggested. "What? No! I'm not running across the road!" Seulki protested. I sticked out my tongue at her and ran across the road to get to the playground, and didn't notice an incoming truck. "EONNI!" I heard Seulki exclaimed loudly. I was about to look back to look at her when I noticed lights in front of me, that's when I noticed a truck, going at a high speed. I widened my eyes and my body froze. I felt myself suddenly getting pushed down by someone and soon, wet substance fell on my face and a body dropped.

 

"Seulki-ah.." I called out weakly, shocked, tears forming.

 

My eyes snapped open as I gasped for air. I sat up and wiped the cold sweat that formed. "Princess, dinner's ready." I heard someone knocked on my door and said. "I'll be down in 10. Tell them to start without me." I replied as I stood up. I let out a deep breath and went to wash myself up. There are still clothes that belonged to Angel and it still fits me. Then again it's mine. I used my wind ability to dry my hair before combing it and went down to the dining room.

 

"Seulmi-ah~" Yoseob called out. "Hmm." I simply replied as I sat at the seat between Doojoon and Luhan. "Did you have a good rest?" Doojoon asked as he ate his food. "I slept like a log." I simply answered as I cut the steak. "You....don't look...good though... You looked paler than before...If that's even possible..." Xiumin said as he looked at me. I looked up at Xiumin and just give him a small smile, " Appreciate your concern but I'm fine." Xiumin was a little surprised to see me smile at him and just nodded. "If you're not feeling well, you can go up and eat your dinner. I'll send a maid to pick up your plate after you finish." Gikwang said. I ignored Gikwang and just proceeded to eat my food. "Seulmi~" I heard someone whispered in my ear making me widen my eyes and choke.

 

"Yah." Doojoon said and patted my back while Luhan handed me a cup of water. "You know what. I'll take the suggestion of going up to my room and eat." I said and took my plate and water up to my room. I could sense them looking at me but I couldn't be bother, as usual. I put my plate on the table and locked the door. I let out a deep breath and muttered, "What the hell was that..." "It's me. Welcome home." I saw a shadow figure standing at the corner of the room. I widened my eyes as the same fear that I felt just now build up. " What do you want..." I asked. I'm not Angel. Angel wouldn't be scared of Satan, whereas I'm terrified. Kim Seulmi is terrified. Why? I don't know either.

 

"I want you. As usual, my dear." He said, I could tell that he's smiling when he said that. I formed a ball of fire on my right palm and fired it at the corner of the room where the figure is. He chuckled and said, "This does not do anything to me dear Angel." The wallpaper of the room caught on fire. "Oh, I got to go. See you soon, my dear." The figure said and soon, it disappeared. "Seulmi-ah! Why is there a smoke smell coming from your room!?" I heard Doojoon asked as he tried opening the door but realised that it's locked so he banged on the door. I looked at the fire and formed a water ball with my left palm and threw it to where the fire is.

 

I let out a soft sigh when the fire was gone, but the banging did not stop. "KIM SEULMI!" I heard Suzy shouted. I widened my eyes when the door was taken down. "WHAT THE HELL!?" I exclaimed, shocked. "What happened?!" Yoseob asked as he saw the smoke. "Hey, you didn't open the door and we got worried..." Doojoon simply said. I scoffed in disbelief and said, "You better get the door fixed. I'm taking Dongwoon to the underworld with me." "Why?" Doojoon asked. "Because, that's the reason why I burnt the wall as I thought that burning that freaking creature would kill him. But guess I was wrong." I simply answered and pulled Dongwoon out of the room.

 

"Wait.. Your fever..." Luhan said. "Arh." I said when I remembered that I'm having a fever. Oh, the irony... Then again, I'm too scared to even remember about my fever... "I'll help her." Gikwang said. "You can't. I tried healing her but it didn't work..." Lay said as I raised an eyebrow. "You did?" Lay nodded. "You were sleeping so you didn't know." I blinked and just shrugged. "I won't die because of a fever anyway. Let's just go." I said. "Do you want to come too?" I asked Luhan, who was surprised at my invitation. "Can I?" Luhan asked. "I don't see why not." I said, I looked at Dongwoon when I heard him groan. "Must he go?" Dongwoon asked.

 

"Well, if he doesn't, I can bet that he would be pestering the people staying here about me." I simply answered and just leaned against the wall. I saw Luhan was happy while my brothers, except Yoseob and Doojoon were not as happy as the others. I rolled my eyes at them and said, "Let's go." Dongwoon nodded and soon blue orbs started appearing around us and we were teleported to the castle's living room. Underworld castle's living room. "Who goes there?" I heard someone asked. I looked at the owner of the voice and saw a guard. "Princess and Prince of Luminus." Dongwoon said. "And a wolf." I simply added. "Your highnesses." The guard bowed and Dongwoon just nodded.

 

"Oh, you're here. We were just about to go find you." Seunggi said. The guard left and Seunggi walked towards us. "So..Anything?" I asked. Seunggi just sighed and said, "We can't defeat him. Shadows are from the dark side. Wolves, vampires and demons are also from the dark side. The only way to beat him would be seeking help from the light. Angels, fairies, pixies, elves, whatever creature you can think of. And we need an army of those." "So, we seek help from them then." I simply answered. Luhan cleared his throat and said, "Well, you see... There's a reason why we're split into the dark and the light side. Both obviously don't get along with each other, just like how vampires don't get along with wolves, and once, demons don't get along with vampires. But the light side are all friends with each other unlike the dark side. So... Yes.. It'll be hard to seek help from them."

 

I sighed and widened my eyes when I realised something. "Joongki!" I exclaimed. Seunggi raised an eyebrow at me, giving me a questioning look. "He's a half Angel and half demon." I simply said and Dongwoon facepalmed himself. "How could I forget?" "Oh, I've heard about him. But he disappeared." Seunggi said. "Not exactly. I know where he is. And you guys got along with him?" I asked Dongwoon. "Well, yes we did. It took some time but well, our relationship got better and we understood why he did what he did." Dongwoon simply said and I nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter