Chapter 24

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was awoken by a loud clanging sound. I got off the sofa and looked at the time, it's 4AM. I rubbed my eyes  and yawned. I heard the clanging sound again and widened my eyes. I slowly followed where the sound is coming from, which is the basement. "I told you to shush!" I heard someone whispered. I blinked and slowly walked down, not making any sound. I squint my eyes and saw 2 figures near where Alex is located. I switched on the lights and saw Kai and Dongwoon's backs facing me as they were holding onto a bead, each. "What are you 2 doing?" I asked with my hands on my hips as they slowly turned, facing me. Kai gave an awkward laugh and said, "Oh, you're awake." I walked towards them and they quickly hid their hands behind their backs, hiding the beads.

"Do you really think you can hide this from me?" I asked and pulled out Dongwoon's right hand. His hand still clenched in to a fist. I glared at him and he let out a breath in defeat as he opened his palm. I took the bead and looked at it. It's about the size of a marble, coloured sky blue. "What does this do?" I asked and both of them didn't say anything. I blinked and looked at Alex. He just nodded, signaling me to throw it towards him and I did. A light suddenly appeared from the wall, where I threw the bead at. The light seemed to be affecting Alex as I saw him squirm around, looking like he's in pain. I clenched my fist, realizing what the beads are actually for. It's to torture the shadows. "Where did you get these?" I asked and there wasn't any reply. I was beyond angry.

"Where. Did. You. Get. These?" I slowly asked again, suppressing my anger. "Err…" Dongwoon and Kai glanced at each other. " THIS." I shouted and took a nearby weapon, which happens to be a dagger and pointed it towards Dongwoon. "I don't care whether you were my brother or not. You messed with me first." I said as I felt my eyes becoming red. "C-c-calm down Seulmi-ah…" Dongwoon stuttered. "Shut the up." I hissed. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I heard Doojoon exclaimed. "The war hasn't even happened, yet, what are you guys doing? Trying to make your own war?" I heard Joongki asked. "Especially you Seulmi." He added. "I told you, I won't leave you alone if you try to lay a finger on him." I said. "He got those beads from me." Joongki said. "Why?" I asked, feeling betrayed. I thought Joongki would understand me the most, but I was wrong.

"It was meant for security purposes just in case we're ambushed all of a sudden." Joongki said. I scoffed and threw the dagger aside. Dongwoon let out a sigh of relief and I just glared at him. I turned and saw everyone looking at me, waiting for me to do something. I let out a deep breath to calm myself down before I explode this entire household. "I'm really going crazy." I scoffed to myself and looked at Alex, who still looked like he's in pain. "Kyujong-ah. Release him. I've gathered enough information from him, so it's time for him to go back to his owner." I said. "But-" I cut him off with a glare and he just nodded. I looked towards Alex as he stumbled when he tried standing up to run away. "Alex. If you go back to Satan, I'll make sure you won't go back to your owner ever again, and I'll let him wander mindlessly on his own. What worst punishment is there than being a living dead right?" I told Alex and he gave me a slight bow before disappearing.

I took a sword and said, "I'll tell you guys what I know later. Leave me alone for awhile." I just walked up as they made way for me. "Look at what you've done!" I heard Suho scolded Kai as I walked out of the mansion. I stood in a fighting stance as I practiced my own sword skills. I let out a deep breath before starting.

***

"Seulmi-ah. Breakfast." I heard Suzy called out while I was practicing. I looked up at the sky and saw the sun is already up. I didn't notice myself sweating buckets. My clothes are soaked with my sweat. My legs and arms are also covered in my own sweat. My hair too. Well, not soaked but the tips are dripping with my sweat. Okay, I sound like a sweating machine or something but I'm not. I just gave a nod as I went into the mansion to wash up before heading to the dining room. All of them haven't started eating yet. I ignored everyone of them and took my share of breakfast before going out and up to my room to eat. I am not going to talk to them until my anger cools off or one of them apologizes. Call me cranky, a nuisance, a spoilt brat whatsoever, I don't care. I was just protecting what was right and wrong. And I don't think I did anything wrong besides pointing a knife towards my brother. He was in the wrong anyway.

I started eating my pancake. I looked around my room and saw the tablet still on my bedside table. I walked towards the table and took the tablets before proceeding to my desk to continue eating my pancakes. "What am I suppose to do with this?" I asked myself as I looked at the tablets. I heard a knocking on my door and turned my head. I let out a small scoff and continued eating the pancakes, leaving the tablets beside my plate. "Can I come in?" I heard Joongki asked and I ignored him. I heard the door clicked open. I didn't bother turning around as I continued eating.

"Are you seriously going to ignore us?" I heard Joongki asked. I took the last bite of the pancake and took the plate. I walked past Joongki and heard him let out a deep sigh after I was a few steps away from him. I went to the kitchen and handed the plate to the elves. "Thank you." She said and I just gave a slight smile before leaving the kitchen. I went back up to my room to take the sword that I left before proceeding back to the backyard where the others are sparring. Once I opened the door, everyone's eyes were on me. I blinked and raised my eyebrows. "Seulmi-ah." I heard Doojoon called out as he walked towards me. I raised the sword towards him and he stopped walking. "Yah…" I heard Luhan said. I smirked and put down the sword. "Let's see… There are a total of …" I looked around and counted how many people are there in total. "36 of you…"  I continued, including Minji.

"I want to go back to Earth." I said and many of them were like, "What?" "Are you crazy?" while others just looked surprise. "All of sudden. Why?" Joongki asked walking towards me. "I have nothing to do here. Besides, I'm not in favor of being in the same place with a lot of people. It makes me uncomfortable. And I need to go to and fro between Luminous, Heaven and the underworld to know what the plans are. You didn't actually expect me to start a war without knowing a single thing do you?" "No…I mean…All of a sudden. You got angry, ignored us and now you're leaving?" Joongki asked, obviously in shock.

"Because I suddenly thought of it. Unless you ask Seunggi, King Yunho and our grandpa to come down and tell us the strategy planning. The total number of men we have. And other stuff." I suggested. "Seunggi and King Yunho, I have no problem calling them down, but our grandfather…It's a bit…" Joongki said. "Not a problem. I can call him down." I heard a lady's voice. I turned and saw my mother, wearing a white dress, glowing. Literally. "I'm just here to visit and overheard what you both were talking about. You don't need my father to tell you how the progress is, you have me." My mother said. By now, she already stopped glowing. She walked towards me and suddenly hug me. I widened my eyes but didn't bother pushing her away.

"We've missed you. Both your father and I." She whispered in my ear. I blinked as she pulled away from the hug. I looked at her and saw that she's giving me a warm smile. I cleared my throat and said, "Call Seunggi and King Yunho here." I went back into the house, feeling embarrassed at what just happened and sat on the sofa. Soon, both blue and black orbs started to form in the living room. Seunggi and King Yunho just smiled and walked towards the sofa. "How's it going?" King Yunho asked. "Just as it is." I simply replied. Soon, all 3 royalties sat down. Joongki and Onew as well. "Someone might want to call the 2 pack leaders here too." I simply said. Soon, both entered the house, closing the door behind them.

"This is weird scenario, but I'll start. We have one month left before the war." I started after both of them sat down. "I've communicated with one of the shadow, and I know that most of us know what would happen when one loses their shadow. There are many souls out there that have their shadow stolen from them. Yes, stolen. The shadows did not go to Satan on their own will, instead, he controlled them. I was going to continue my conversation with the shadow but some buggers interrupted me and I had to release it." I said and glared at Joongki, Kris and Suho. Who are avoiding eye contact with me. "I called all of you here because I want to know what are your plans. Anyway, I expect that you guys already did exchange plans with one another right?" I asked. And all 3 royalties nodded. "Great then." I smiled.

***

"Well then, now that it's done, we'll be on our way." King Yunho said. I just give a nod as I looked at the paper in my hands, that consist of the plan. Where our men will be s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter