Chapter 17

My Wolf Story [Sequel to My Vampire Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Seulmi left the mansion, Luhan just blinked in surprise, hearing what Seulmi just said. Not passing stage 2 and 3. "What's with her and trying to avoid answering all our questions." Chen scoffed in disbelief. "She has her own reasons." Xiumin said . "Do you know anything about it?" Luhan asked and Xiumin just shook his head. "Then how would you know that she have her own reasons.." Luhan muttered loud enough for the others to hear. Xiumin rolled his eyes at how stupid his 'brother' can be and said, "Who in the world would come rushing into someone else's house early in the morning? And she knows that there was something wrong with you, so she woke you up. Not exactly a good way to wake you up, but it worked anyway."

 

Luhan just blinked at Xiumin and asked, "How did she wake me up?" "She slapped you… Really hard…" Jangmi replied making Luhan raised an eyebrow at her. Chen just chuckled and said, "I can see that. Your right cheek is still red." Luhan touched his right cheek and realized that it's warm. "You didn't feel that slap? Damn, I could even hear it even if I'm outside the mansion." Sohyun said, cringing. Luhan just gave a loop-sided smile and said, "Well, I didn't actually feel anything. I didn't even know how I woke up, but well. I guess it's thanks to Seulmi." "You should get some rest. I'm going back to sleep. See you guys during lunch." Lay yawned and stretched as he went out of Luhan's room and went back to his own room.

 

Xiumin nodded at Luhan and  put his arms around Jangmi as they walked out of Luhan's room and back to their room. The rest just stared at Luhan and Luhan just raised an eyebrow at them. "What?" Tao shook his head and said, "Nothing. I just feel lazy to go back to my room. See you during lunch!" He scratched the back of his head and head out of the room. There are 2 couples left in Luhan's room. Sohyun just let out a sigh and said, "Call us when you're not feeling well. We're heading back." And soon Kris and Sohyun left the room, leaving Chen and Jaeshin inside the room. "Aren't both of you going out?" Luhan asked. Jaeshin looked at Chen and then back at Luhan. "You feeling okay?" Jaeshin asked and Luhan just smiled at her.

 

"Yeah, better than just now anyway. You both should get more sleep too. Sorry for waking you guys up early." Luhan said and Chen just chuckled. "Fool." And both of them made their way out of Luhan's room and closed the door. Luhan just sighed and thought about the dream that he had, and how it felt so real. Well, it could be considered real since the wounds inflicted on him in the dream really did appear on his body. Luhan stood up and sat on the sofa, looking out the window, wondering where Seulmi is.

 

***

 

Seulmi woke up when she felt someone in front of her, sniffing. She widened her eyes when she saw a huge wolf right in front of her. "What the hell?!" She cursed under her breath. "Who are you?" She asked, knowing that it can shape-shift into a human. 

 

Seulmi's POV

 

The wolf went back into the forest and I just looked at the direction that it left. I raised an eyebrow when I heard cracking sounds. Soon, I saw Sehun coming towards me, half . I blinked at him and asked, "Why aren't you wearing any shirt?" Sehun smirked and said, "I have a nice body don't I?" I rolled my eyes at his answer and he just chuckled.

 

"Wolves are , so obviously, we'll be when we shift back to our human form." He answered as he sat beside me. I leaned towards the tree behind me, the tree that became my cushion just now. "It's already noon, just so you know." Sehun said making me widen my eyes. Sehun chuckled at my face and ruffled my hair saying, "Yes, sleepy head. Anyway, we were just on the way to the other  pack house when we manage to smell you here… So… Yeah.." I just nodded and said, "Well, you should've just let me sleep here. It's nice sleeping here." "Yah, you're a girl. You should be sleeping at home, not in the forest." Sehun scolded.

 

I gave a lopsided smile and said, "It doesn't matter where I'll sleep as long as it's comfortable for me. Besides, you can just go to the pack house. I went there in the morning." Sehun gave a small chuckle and said, "Let's stay here for awhile." I raised an eyebrow at his weird behavior. "Something wrong?" I asked, looking at the flowing river in front. Sehun let out a sigh and said, "I'm just worried." "About?" "Everything, actually. Even the relationship between you and Luhan. The others are too." I gave a soft chuckle and said, "You should be with your mate, not with me." Sehun just shrug and said, "I see her everyday. And I also want to talk to you. About wolves like us."

 

I looked at him and then back at the river, "What is it?" "There are 3 stages to complete the mating process. First, eye contact. Second, kiss. Third, a bite from a wolf. You've passed stage one with Luhan, you'll be able to feel what he feels. If you are to pass stage two, you'll be emotional attached to Luhan. And lastly, your senses will be heightened up a great deal. You're going to feel 10 times more than how you did in Stage one and two." Sehun stopped and I could feel him looking at me, checking whether I'm listening.

 

After a few seconds, he continued, "What I'm saying is that, it doesn't matter whether you have feelings for Luhan hyung, but Luhan hyung have feelings for you and he can't turn his back towards his mate unless he want to be single forever until he die that is. You can't stop him from loving you even if you keep denying that he's not your mate, you are his mate and that fact alone won't ever change." He stopped when he heard me let out a soft and short laughter. "Did I say something funny?" Sehun asked, obviously not happy that I let out a laugh. "No, it's rather hard to believe that you're lecturing me and the fact that you're the youngest in the pack." Sehun sighed and said, "I have a mate, so I know how it feels like. Baekhyun hyung talk too much, whereas D.O hyung don't exactly know how to put stuff into words, so I'm the best choice. Well, the girls went to the other pack's house earlier than us, so they weren't with us."

 

"Right…" I chuckled. "Anyway, whatever you just told me, I already know about it." I continued. "Then why do you still treat Luhan hyung like how you treat us? I mean it's fine, but the way you look at him. It looks like you regretted that you let him into your heart." Sehun said. I let out a small smile and said, "I do. I do regret it. That must be the next biggest regret I have done after killing Seulki." Sehun seemed surprise at my words and asked, "Why?"

 

"Feelings… It's probably the worst thing that I have. Someone like me shouldn't have them." I simply sighed as I look up at the bright blue sky, the leaves covering the sun. "Why not?" I just let out a smile and said, "Let's go back to the mansion. You're suppose to eat your lunch." "Yah, don't skip the subject." Sehun said and I just shrug. Sehun just sighed and said, "Fine." He stood up and took out his hand to help me stand up.

 

The walk back to the mansion was quiet and well, slightly awkward. Sehun opened the gate as I followed behind him. He opened the door for me and closed it after I went into the mansion. "You're finally here. We've already started eating our food, so yeah.. Just join us." Suho said when he went out of the dining room. "I'm not here to eat though." I blinked at Suho and both Sehun and Suho stared at me. I cleared my throat awkwardly and said, "I'm just here to get over what type of powers you guys have. So, yeah. I'll just wait in the living room and when you're done, you can just tell me."

 

"Just join us to eat. You have to at least eat something! Come on!" Sehun said and put his arms around my shoulder making me widen my eyes but before I could even release myself he pulled me into the dining room, making everyone look at us. I heard a low growl from Luhan when he saw Sehun while Hyerim just stare at me. I shrug Sehun's arm off my shoulder and gave a glare to Sehun whose just went to sit beside Hyerim. "Go sit beside Luhan and eat your lunch. I doubt you had your breakfast too." Kris said. Before I could say anything, again, I was pulled by my wrist by Jangmi and she sat me down beside her, which is also beside Luhan. "Eat." Jangmi said.

 

I blinked at the spaghetti in front of me and said, "I'm not hungry, I'm going to your backyard so go there after you're done." I stood up but was pulled back down making me sit, by Luhan. "I'm not going to allow you to starve so, eat." Luhan said, more like demanded. "What makes you think I would listen to you?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. Luhan glared at me and I just smirk at him, making him widen his eyes in surprise. "Please just eat Seulmi. We don't want a fight to happen right after we woke up, which is like an hour ago. So, we're not exactly in a good mood. More like in a grumpy mood." Chen said as he ate his spaghetti. "What the hell did you talk to her about Sehun?" D.O asked with an eyebrow raised. Sehun blinked and just shook his head.

 

"We didn't talk about anything much. He just told me more about wolf stuff." I said as I twisted the noodle on the fork and ate it before standing up. "Happy? Go to the backyard after you're done." I said, covering my mouth. I walked out of the dining room chewing the spaghetti and went to the backyard. I saw the 'bench' that we sat on last night is still there. I sat on it and put my legs up. I lay down and looked at the sky through the leaves. I closed my eyes, feeling unusually tired. Maybe it's the side effect of the potion. Slowly, I fell in to a deep slumber.

 

***

 

I opened my eyes slowly when I heard footsteps coming to where I am. I turned my head and saw the wolves coming towards me. I sat up and stretche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter