A Fangirl?!

I'm In Love with My Lawyer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter VII: A Fangirl?!

 

 

“Kacha!” she brightly stated as she held Donghae’s hand and dragged him outside the office.

“Youngbae! Take charge.” Dara instructed passing by her startled secretary.

Donghae was stunned at the sudden action of his lawyer. “Wha.. wait! Where are we going??!”  as he allowed her to drag him along with their hands intertwined.

Both of them reached the parking lot in no time. There were few people around, Donghae noticed this so he immediately put on his sunglasses and baseball cap, He didn’t want to be seen specially now his with a girl who is obviously too preoccupied at the moment not even realizing she’s still holding his hands. He yanked away from her grasp which took Dara’s attention.

“You didn’t answer me. Where are we going?”

“You’ll see when we get there” as she beamed him her most trustworthy smile.

Donghae’s  POV

How can this day be any worse? I mean seriously, I accidently killed a man then was about to be arrested and now I have a lawyer who seemed to find entertainment in making fun of me. Why me God? WHY ME???  I exhaled audibly my frustration as I allow this petite woman drag me along the parking lot. We reached a car which I assumed was hers since she was busy unlocking its door.

“I have my car, I can drive on my own just tell me where we’re going”

“No. ”

“Why? ”

“Mr. Lee people might recognize you because of your car. I don’t want any disturbance so just ride with me”

She has a point though. My fans knew my car and plate number as well as those annoying paparazzi.  I had no choice but to comply on what she tells me to do since it was me who asked for her help. Just lengthen your patience Hae you can survive this. FIGHTING!

“Instead of looking like a complete retard there, how about you step inside the car now Mr. Lee?”

 I didn’t realize that I was left there standing alone with my fists balled in a fighting stance.  She was seated on the driver’s seat, both hands on the steering wheel while her eyes were gazing up on me with tugged in a smirk.  It was like she was mentally telling herself how idiotic I look liked as of the moment.

I dashed around the car then sat on the passenger’s seat beside her. Stop humiliating yourself Donghae. JUST STOP.  

After 30 minutes of driving we arrived in a place I never expected to be our destination
 

“Why the heck are we in YG building???” I asked her, as she stopped the car at a hidden parking lot found behind the building. How did she know this space?

“Luna” She dryly snorted. Yes I remember that girl. It was because of her scream that led me in the situation I am right now “What about her?”

“We’ll visit her. “She’s a YG Dancer Mr. Lee,” she shrugged like the act was the most natural thing in the world and the only witness in the case would have welcomed the person she saw shot her boyfriend with wide open arms.

I felt like I should be anywhere but near the girl. "Are we even allowed to be here?"

"Of course," his lawyer said. "not," she added. 

I could only blink at her in disbelief, already fearing my future freedom. What kind of lawyer did President Lee gave me? If I didn't went to prison because of Kang Minho, then I'd surely be thrown behind bars because of this reckless woman. Holy heavens, please help me!

"Please tell me your not leading me straight to the death rows." I say. Luna’s devastated expression flashed in my head. Her eyes which were filled of fear and anger gave the idea that she hated me. She'd report me in a flash and I might as well kiss my innocence goodbye.

“This is an undercover investigation, Mr. Lee," she shrugged again as though her capricious tactics were of general knowledge.  "We have no choice. Luna’s testimony for your innocence is important since she was the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter