Get the Gun!.....or Maybe Next Time

I'm In Love with My Lawyer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter IX : Get the Gun!...or Maybe Next Time

 

 

 

After running mindlessly, they both stop from exhaustion and were now along an isolated and quiet lake lighten by the moon’s luminosity.

Both of their bodies slump onto the grass feeling the calming earth. They were gazing above the starry sky then exploded in a duet of heartfelt laughter.

“That..was one heck…of a fright” Donghae mumbled in between his panting.

He stared at Dara who looked radiantly warm while laughing. This part of her was refreshing that for a while he sat there enjoying the view of a blissful goddess.

“She’s not so bad after all” he thought

“You screamed so high you should try singing Whitney Houston songs” She teasingly suggested after recovering from the tiring run. Or again, maybe not.

“Says the girl who looked like that screaming chicken toy a while ago” he teased back imitating Dara’s flabbergasted face.

“Yah! I didn’t look like that”

“Yes you did.”

She sneered at him then recalled the thing that they saw back at the alley. Seriously, what was that? Dara was about to ask Donghae’s opinion but he seemed to have a deep thought in his own reverie. He was staring at the vast body of elongated water infront of them with a serious face.

She found herself gaping towards the man seated beside her, probing every detail of his figure. Beneath his brown colored bangs was a set of finely carved features. He had a pair of deep enchanting eyes, a slightly aquiline nose and a thin sensual arc of a mouth that is now slanted in an unsettling angle. It was an intriguing masterpiece of a face. Her gaze then fell onto his broad and well-toned shoulders. He had a body screaming ‘I work out!’ Donghae was an epitome of masculinity, an Adonis shone under the moonlight.

 

 

Dara’s POV

Was he always this y? No wonder he’s famous. He was indeed alluring it will be such a shame for a beautiful man like him being thrown behind bars. Well, as if I’ll allow that. Kekekeke,

“What is bothering you now?” I asked him since it looks like he’ll drown from his own thoughts.

He turned his head facing me “I just remembered that this is the place where I threw the gun, I wonder if someone has seen it”

A gun? Did he mean Min Ho’s gun? Duh! ofcourse Dara.

“Where did you throw it?”

He lifts a finger pointing straight at the lake.  “There”

That gun might be a huge help for us.

I scrambled to my feet and began tidying the skirt I was wearing, yeah, a skirt. Would you believe I managed to run so fast while wearing this ill-fitted piece of a fabric? And with a 4inch heels I might add.  Well I guess anxiety has its miraculous ways of bringing out superhero potentials in me. Hahaha!

When I straighten up and turn to Donghae, he seems stunned with my sudden movement looking at me with a confused face. Seriously he’s one slow guy. Tsk.

“Come on!” I said while pulling his arms up.

I drag him closer at the lake with our feet just an inch away  from the streaming water

“What are we doing here? God! It’s freezing!” He complained abruptly brushing his own shoulders form warmth.

“Get it” I told him

“What?” Here he goes again looking stunned and confused.

“The gun” His eyed were wide in disbelief

“You gotta be kidding me!”

“Ofcourse….not”  Do I look like I’m joking?

“What the heck is wrong with you?!Its freezing cold do you want me to die???”

“Stop exaggerating. You’ll not die”

“Yes I will!”

“Then will you let me, a fragile woman do the job instead?” I looked at him with orbs innocent as ever. He’s a man, he shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter