The Scandal and The Witness

I'm In Love with My Lawyer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter XI : The Scandal and The Witness

 

 

 

It was past midnight and the city of Seoul marvelously glimmered under the moonlight, at the same time twinkled through the city lights. Everything seemed calm and peaceful, everything except for attorney Park.

She lay restless on her bed, shifting and rolling positions as she tries convincing herself to sleep however it doesn’t work. Her mind was too bothered to consider dozing off as of the moment. Luna, the only person she needs for Donghae’s freedom from the case, is to testify against him, how can she possibly calm down?

“I need to think of something”

She went to her desk, picked a few books and opened her laptop. Dara engulfed herself in studying hoping she can recount on how to handle the situation. I mustn’t lose. Not now, not ever.

Hours have pass of non-stop reading and she felt her eyes weighted in fatigue then in an instant she fell in a momentary slumber.

Her body was resting yet her brain was consciously working. Dark spots clouded her vision and everything became blank, her dream was mundane, nothing but the ordinary and she was thankful for that, not until a familiar face flashed upon her foggy mind. It was the very face of a man they saw back in the alley.

 Her eyes snapped open once the idea banged inside her being “What if?” she muttered with an expression laced in grimace.  How come she never thought of such an idea?

 

*****

“This is DAEBAK!” a man exclaimed with an astonished grin spread all over his lined and craggy face.

 

“Good thing I passed by and manage to capture some pictures of them” another mysterious guy, younger than the latter said, looking triumphant with what he has done.

 

The two unanimous men stood by an office desk cluttered with papers and other paraphernalia, both pair of eyes glued in a group of photographs

 

“This will be an interesting scoop” one of them remarked as cryptically menacing smirks tugged the corners of their lips.

*****

 

 

8:50 am SUJU Dorm

 

It was a calm morning and the whole dorm was in tranquility. Ryeowook and Sungmin was busy preparing breakfast since among everyone, it was always these two who has the capability of cooking edible foods.

“Wookie go and wake up those sleepy heads” the younger complied and hurriedly called his co-members for breakfast, it didn’t took him long because most of them were already awake and the only one who’s hard to wake up was Donghae

“Yah Donghae! Wake up now or else I’ll eat your share!” Ryeowook knocked against his room and shouted loud enough to assure Donghae heard him especially the last part, which seemed to have an effect as an angry retort resounded from the room.

“Don’t you dare eat my breakfast!” No doubt it was Donghae.

 

He went straight at the dining area with a need to satisfy his morning hunger. Everyone was already seated at the table waiting for him, Kangin, Sungmin, Shindong, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun with his laptop.

He joined them and ate nonchalantly while enjoying a couple of conversations and inevitable bickerings.

 

 

 

“OH SHHIT!” everyone’s head snapped towards the direction of Kyuhyun who had his eyes wide open while looking at the screen of his laptop

 

“Wae? What’s wrong?”   Siwon asked him, it’s not really every day that their eternal maknae exclaims profane words.

 

“This is b-bad” He anxiously stated while facing the direction where Donghae was seated.

 

“Aaaish give me that” Shindong snatched his laptop and surveyed what the younger was shocked of.

It took him only seconds to have a reaction the same as how Kyuhyun’s was earlier.

 

 

 

“CRAP! Donghae you’re all over the news!”

Immediately, everyone huddled up wanting to have a glimpse on the screen and there it was,

 

 

TODAY’S HEADLINE:

SUPER JUNIOR’S LEE DONGHAE SPOTTED AT THE HALL OF JUSTICE WITH TWO POLICE OFF

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter