Of Butts and Bxtches

I'm In Love with My Lawyer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XL:

Of Butts and es

 

 

The hallway was filled with a series of feminine giggles as one particular woman tried a desperate attempt to stifle her laughter, but failed every time her gaze fell on the man in front of her. He was walking in slow and cautious pace with knees bent that it almost looked like he was squatting; his hand placed on his cheek, rubbing it gingerly in attempt to soothe the sting on his poor bum.

 

That man then stopped walking to shot her a glare. “How can you do this to me, huh?” he hissed through gritted teeth but the culprit simply gave him a sly smile.

 

“I did nothing.” She shrugged. “It was your brothers who enjoyed slapping your ,” Sandara said and started to burst in laughter once again.

 

“Yah, t’was because you told them that I bullied you!”

 

“But you do bully me.”

 

Donghae huffed in disbelief, his eyes wide as saucers.  How was it possible that his lawyer could turn tables so easily?

 

“You’re unbelievable,” he grumbled but Sandara simply gave him a stubborn click of her tongue as a response before walking ahead, but made sure to pat his as she walked past him.

 

Donghae heaved a sharp gasp at that.

 

“Yah!” he snarled, his voice echoed through the hallway.

 

“Oh, shush.” She rolled her eyes. “Just hurry up and let the nurse take care of your precious .” Sandara added, glancing over her shoulders; a wide, satisfied grin plastered on her pretty face.   

 

 

After waiting for an eternity—well, at least that was how long Dara felt while waiting for her limping pseudo-boyfriend—they finally reached the agency’s clinic. However, upon opening the door, an eerie silence instantly welcomed them. Sandara checked the small signage on the door and sure enough, they were at the right place.

 

“Where’s your medical team?”

 

Donghae shrugged and proceeded to enter the room. He was about to sit but hissed the second his bum hit the cushions. He sighed exasperatingly. “Thanks to you I can’t even sit properly.”

 

Ignoring his remark, Dara walked around the clinic, searching for any possible trace of human being that could cure the result of her little mischief. Not that she cared for him—no, really, she wasn’t. The woman just wanted to get back to her office, fast, but it was impossible at the moment because she was stuck with Donghae and his sored .

 

When it seemed no one was around, Dara turned to Donghae, arms crossed as her brows wrinkled with impatience. “What kind of clinic doesn’t have a doctor nor any nurse in it?”

 

“Apparently, this one.” The man shrugged once again and Dara had the feeling he already knew how inadequate their medical services were.

 

She sighed. “Then, I guess you’ll have to stand and limp for the rest of the day.”

 

At that, Donghae shot her a horrified look. “Hey, now,” he grunted and held Dara’s hand the moment she was about to walk out of the clinic. “You can’t just leave me like this! I have a lot of schedules to finish this day and I can’t skip the practices. I’ll be damned with this aching !”

 

“Look, there’s no one in here.” Dara said, jerking her head towards the interior of the room. “The nurses are nowhere to be found. There’s no one to—”

 

 “You do it.” Donghae interrupted which caused Dara’s eyes to widen in alarm.

 

“No way,” she said, trying to pull her hand from Donghae’s grip but the man held her firmly.

 

“You’re the reason behind this, so you have to take the responsibility.”

 

“I’m a lawyer for Christ’s sake. I didn’t memorize thousands of provisions just to rub your with an ice pack!”

 

“Damn it, woman, do you think I don’t have a dignity to lose in here?” Donghae grumbled back. “No one has ever seen my except for my parents!”

 

“No, do it yourself.” She shook her head defiantly. “Keep your dignity and rub yourself.”

 

“I can’t rub myself, babe. You have to do it.” The idol said; his voice sounded like he was begging and this somehow gave Dara a tinge of guilty feeling. But, heck, she wasn’t ready for this. The woman was all too sure that the probable sight of Donghae’s bum would haunt her forever.

 

“I won’t do it,” she insisted. “Never, do you understand? Not in a million years!”

 

 

Fifteen minutes later…

 

“Hey, be gentle!”

 

Donghae yelped for the infinite time as Dara brought the ice pack against the reddened skin of his cheek.

 

“Why in the world am I doing this?” she asked herself again and again ever since the second she accepted the ice pack and the unimaginable deed. She was so sure to refuse his pleadings minutes ago but why was she standing with an ointment and icepack in both of her hands now, and with Donghae lying face down on the patient’s bed with his glorious in view?

 

How the heck did it all come up to this?

 

“God, Dara, please be gentle,” the man whimpered again and she was pulled out of her disbelief. She tried her best to avoid looking at it but her eyes—stubborn as always—would always fall on the curves of his and the idea of it haunting her forever was just about to begin. Not that it was a horrible visage for her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter