At the Concert

I'm In Love with My Lawyer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter XV : At the Concert

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

It has been a week after the trial and my life pretty much returned back to its normal state but, I needed to work harder. Ever since that scandal, my career skyrocketed. TV guestings, dramas and movie projects just keep on coming. Whoooooa!  I am happy about it, chincha! But even though how busy I am, I end up wondering about a certain person.

You know who I am talking about right? Well yeah she’s was my lawyer, but during the whole case we only met two or three times and it’s really weird to have this feelings towards a person I met for only a short period of time. I can’t possibly develop that kind of feelings for her.

She’s special, no doubt about it. Even the other members kept on badgering me to give them her number, but duh! no way in hell I’ll give it to them. Hahaha!  Oh damn, now I’m being possessive. Aaaish. This is bad.

I was at the living room, sitting comfortably on a couch when Sungmin came. Don’t tell me he’s gonna ask for her number again.

“Hey fish!”

“What?”

“Here, take this!” he handed a pair of small envelopes. It was black. I flipped it over and read the silver imprint on it

“BIGBANG concert? Why would I go to there?”

“I don’t know, maybe you could use it. Jiyong gave me that tickets, but I can’t go since I have a schedule that time.” He went out not even caring if I wanted this or not. Seriously, why would I go to their concert? It’s like a suicide. I would surely be attacked by their fans, most of them are antis.

I was staring at the tickets when I remembered how she fangirls over Bigbang, she’s really crazy but cute. Oh great, here I go again, thinking about her. Tsk. 

WAIT

Maybe, I can use this. A smile slowly crept on my face. Yes, that should be a good idea.

 

 

 

Park Law Offices

 

Dara’s POV

Sign here, sign there, read here, read there, and do it all again. Why in the world does this stack of documents never seem to end?  Oh well, what can I do, ever since the Lee Donghae Case, my reputation escalated all over the country, It’s like I was the only left lawyer in the whole Seoul, they all wanted my service. But then again I choose who I want to help, and that is only a few of them.

I really feel tired from all of these piles of work load.  Aigooo! I’ll look older if I continue this fatigue every day. I checked the time and it was near 7’oclock, wow time runs fast.

“You should rest now” I heard Youngbae talk from the doorstep “I’ll take care of the other files, you can go home now”

“Wait. Am I hearing right? You’re ordering your boss now huh?”

“Well, MAAM I am your employee but I am also your friend. So Get up and go home now” This guy really. He always acts as my father, taking care of me and prioritizing my health. Aww. What a great friend.

I obeyed him and went my way out of the office. Praise the lord! I can finally rest! HALLEHUJAH!! 

 I burst the door open when suddenly a soft and fragrant object blocked my whole view, it took me a number of seconds to finally realize that the thing infront of me was a bouquet of lilies and stargazers. What the heck is this? I mentally wondered.

I moved the bouquet aside to have a better view of the person behind it

“Ta daaa!” he happily greeted while I stared at him blankly

 

 

 

“Donghae ssi? What are you doing here?”

 

The smile on his face turned into a shy pout as he held the back of his head

“Well, umm..I just wanted to give you a Thank you gift” he starts to blush the longer he talks

“C-can you go somewhere with me? My treat!”

“No need for a Thank you gift. I was already paid for my service, and I’m pretty much tired from work. Miahne I can’t come with you”

 I watched his face fall in disappointment, too bad I’m really drained right now to accept his invitation.

“Oh okay, It’s alri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter