Kim Jaejoong

I'm In Love with My Lawyer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So the chapter name says it all. I was quite surprised that some of you wanted TOP. sorry for the Tabisan hopefuls, but it's Jaejoong's time to shine. kekeke

 

 

 

 

Chapter XVI : Kim Jaejoong

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I was on my way out of the concert area since I can’t wait to get home and cuddle up in my bed.

If it isn’t because of TOP I wouldn’t be forced to be here, that guy surely kept on annoying me to check out their concert. What a bothersome thing to do. But hey! I am a good friend and because of that, I dragged and squished myself into the mob of their hyped fans just to watch them. I should have an award for my loyalty eh?

Kidding aside, I really am pissed. That alien didn’t even give me a VIP ticket! I should give him a few smack and bruises before I go home. Yes, I should do that.

I strode towards their dressing room but the unexpected happened. A girl suddenly appeared infront of me, she was walking fast enough not to notice my existence.

You can already imagine what happened next.

We bumped at each other but not too hard for her fall and lose balance.

She immediately bowed and apologized, when it was my turn to return her apologies, my heart suddenly erupted as she lifts her head up.

My eyes aren’t playing tricks on me, right? It’s really her!

“Dee?” I asked in amusement, assuring that this surreal thing is really happening

She was staring blankly but her eyes were agape, which gave me a glint of fear that she might not remember me. I hope not.

“J-jaejoong?” she stammered, blinking several times thinking this is also quite a shock. I felt relief through my body for she still remembers me. Then I hugged her tight not giving her a chance to run away again.

No, not this time!

“Oh God! I missed you so much!” I blurted out, not caring if any other people can see us.

“I missed you too JJ” aaah, It’s been a while since I’ve heard that name and she’s the only one who can call me that.

I released Dara from the hug to have a better look of her face “You look thinner! You’re not eating well again, are you? ”

“It’s nice to see you again too” she scoffed and chuckled at my remark.

I was about to speak when suddenly an eerie feeling slowly crept behind my spine. Seriously, I think someone is glaring at me right now. And my peripheral vision confirmed it.

I withdrew my arms around Dara, giving me a better view of the man “Donghae?” he seemed stunned when I noticed him and immediately inspects around the corners, as if I was calling someone else.

“Me?”he asked innocently. What a weird guy

 

“Of course! There’s no other Donghae here.”

 

“Oh, Hi Jaejoong” why is Lee Donghae of Super Junior in a Bigbang concert?

 

“He’s with me” Dara said, seems like she can read my mind

 

“Is that so?” I turned to her with a suspicious look “That’s odd, why are you with him?”please don’t tell me their dating

 

“Donghae is a friend. He invited me to watch the concert”OH! GOOD! But why would she be in a concert?

 

“Since when did you have an interest in Bigbang?”

 

“Not so long ago” She said in a forced fervor. It’s obvious on how Dara tries to acts elated, concealing the fact that somehow seeing me brings her unease feeling.  

“JJ, miahne but we really need to go” see? I told you.

 I heaved a sigh and gave her a pained expression “already?”

 

“Deh. It’s pretty late”

 

“Alright. But you should give me your number! Let’s go out sometime. Arra??”

 

“Sure, that sounds good to me” she answered, gave her number then waved goodbye.

 

They are now gone but here I am, left standing in the hallway. Still can’t believe after many years I finally saw her again, prettier than the last time. Dara always looked angelic, but now? She’s a goddess.

 

 

“This time, I will never let you go again”

 

 

 

 

*****

 

Inside the car, Donghae and Dara are encompassed in awkward silence. Only the rumbling engine of the vehicle can be heard, both of them drowned in their personal thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter