"Stop being a fangirl..."

I'm In Love with My Lawyer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter XXIV:

"Stop being a fangirl..."

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re only mine babe…”

 

 

I shuddered upon his raspy voice and resented myself for blushing. This man seemed to enjoy our little show and here I am, stressing myself over the mayhem of the trouble we made.

 

 

  Oh God! Why does this have to happen? 

 

 

I forced my face to neutrality and met his stare. “Are you going to kiss me again?” Well, that came rather sharp than I expected.

 

 

Donghae’s eyes sparkled but darkened in a split of second. “Do you want me to?”  He said, drawing his face close to mine.  

 

 

I forced a gulp, swallowing a non-existent lump in my throat.

 

 

Why is it suddenly so warm in here?

 

 

“Stop fooling around.” I tried to snarl but to my humiliation, a high-pitched cracking voice came out. I covered my mouth immediately and saw him pursed his lips, suppressing his laughter.   “I didn’t realize that inside this cold and fierce lawyer, there is still a tad image of a squeaking little girl.” He smirked, and I could swear, his eyes were flickering in glee. Didn’t he just look like a guilt driven kid who can’t even look at me earlier? Where in hell did he get his shameful guts? 

 

 

 “Oh, shut up!” I hissed, pushing him away back in his seat. “Is that your only rule?” I then asked. Diverting the topic might be my best option to get rid of the awkwardness between us—or is it just me who felt uncomfortable?

 

 

“What else?” He asked—particularly at no one, of course—as he tapped a finger on his chin. “Oh, yes!” Donghae snapped two of his fingers and alongside the flick was the shifting of his face into severity. He squinted in an instant and menacingly stared at me through those thin gaps of space between his eyelids.

 

 

‘I have never encountered a man such weird as this guy’ I bluntly thought but hastily shrugged it off when he opened his mouth to talk.

 

 

 

 “Stop being a fangirl of Bigbang”

 

 

I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter