"...Help Me Attorney"

I'm In Love with My Lawyer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter VI: "...Help Me Attorney"

 

He was gaping like a fish.

When logic came back to him, shoving him out of his shock,Donghae greeted his lawyer with a pointing hand.

“You?!" 

The woman however tilted her head in return, allowing her loose chestnut hair stream on her shoulders. She stared amusedly at the flustered guy with arched eyebrows.

“Is there something wrong Mr. Lee?” she took her extended arm and placed it on her chest, showing Donghae her innocence to his accusing finger.

Upon realizing how rude his behavior was. Donghae retrieved his hand then gave the woman a bow.

“Ah.. Miahne”  He was now confused. He was a thousand percent sure that she was the girl from the club only she wore less make up and a simpler dress. No doubt she was that rude angel. How come she acts as if she doesn’t know him?

“Take a seat”  she said as she gestured him to sit on the empty chair placed at one edge of her table and turned her head to face the other guy standing by the doorstep.

“You can go now Youngbae, thank you”

Without any word the man named Youngbae bowed and went his way outside the office leaving Dara and Donghae alone.

 

“So Mr. Lee” She spoke in a calm voice, eyeing the idol in front of her.

“Do you have any idea about the identity of the man you allegedly shot?”

Donghae stared at her face blankly.

“No. Do you?” Curiosity painted all over his face

What if he’s someone important to her?

“Yes” a sudden guilt pierced deep in his heart. 

“He’s name is Kang Min Ho 28 years old, Half Korean half Chinese, He’s the only son of Kang Li yen and Kang Su min and the supposedly future CEO of Kang International Electronics Company”

“Is he your boyfriend?” He blurted out of the blue, disturbing Dara from her sharing.

She gave him a quizzical look. One brow arched in annoyance and eyes untraceable of any emotion.

“No” 

“How come you know so much about him?”

“It’s called background check, Mr. Lee.” Pointing out his ignorance through emphasizing the words.

 

He felt stupid for asking such lame questions, who wouldn’t? If one is in an emotional turmoil. It was disabling him to think profusely straight.

 

First, it came out to be that his lawyer is the very same person who annoyingly outwitted him. Then there’s the man he accidentally killed, Min ho who seemed close to her back at the bar, what if she held grudges for him? And lastly her lips were a freaking magnet to his eyes that he can’t remove his gaze off of it. He hates to admit that he still can feel those soft lips against his own.

 

“Mr. Lee?” her voice brought him back o reality. He immediately gathered his composure then responded

“Miahne…It’s just that.. I.. ahh..” He cursed his mouth for stuttering. Why?? Why now of all time? Damn it!

“Do you like me Mr. Lee?” She cast an intriguing eye over his presence.

That statement was like freezing water splashed all over his body.

Donghae’s eyes widen in horror as if the given idea was the worst he can reckon with.

She sat there in astonishment, clearly taken aback by his fuss then exploded into laughter which caught her companion off guard.

Dara had a marvelously engaging smile. With an irresistible charm she can sell you anything you don’t even need.

 

“You should loosen up a bit. You look constipated” She hastily remarked with smile still plastered on her pretty face.

 

Donghae’s eyes flashed on fury. First she kissed him, now she tells him he look constipated. Seriously? How far can this woman go playing with his ego?

 

Dara on the other hand was enjoying his pained expression. She found the guy’s animate behavior rathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter