ooO 42

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

After the talk between you and Xiumin. He brought you to their lounge to dress your wounds properly and have a little open forum with Mira and EXO-M but without Luhan because its a talk about Yujin so he's an exception. Xiumin told Kris that he has something to say very improtant which Kris believed and decided to excuse the 13 of you to the next class. And here you are, sitting at the lounge with EXO-M and Mira. Everyone was silent. Tension is in the air.Lay is staring at you with unbelievable eyes. Moonbyul.. you're such an unpredictable girl.. how could you hold the pain?

" Byul-ah, let us see your... bruises. " Mira started. EXO-M looked at you with worried eyes. You looked at Xiumin who just nodded. You breathed out before taking off Xiumin's blazer.

EXO-M gasped. Their eyes full of shock,anger and sadness. They studied your bruises and wounds. The maknae started to tear up while Mira is crying. 

" Aish.. Yah! Tao and Mira! Why are you guys crying? " You nervously asked with a smile. You somehow thought by doing some jokes will ease the tension. 

" HOW CAN I NOT CRY BYUL? I DIDN'T EVEN PROTECTED YOU PROPERLY FORM THOSE ES! " Mira glared at you, tears b in her eyes. You flinched because of her tone of voice. She is dead serious.

" N-noona.. why didn't you tell us? " Tao whimpered. You just showed him a small smile. 

" How could you still smile after all of this? " Lay frowned. You inhaled a sharp breath.

" WHAT CAN I DO?! I DON'T WANT TO BE LABELED AS WEAK. I DON'T WANT TO SHOW THAT I AM WEAK BECAUSE THEY MIGHT USE IT AGAINST ME! WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND ME? ITS BETTER TO HAVE THIS BRUISES INSTEAD OF LOSING YOU GUYS! " You bursted out, You looked at them with tears streaming down on your face. Kris clenched his jaw as he watched you cry, He's guilty that he made a mistake about being a ' big brother ' to you. 

Tao kept silent and Lay just looked at you with wide eyes. Mira stopped crying and looked down on the floor biting her bottom lip. Xiumin is pinching his nose bridge.

" Im sorry Byul.. were just worried. " Lays oftly muttered. You sighed then looked at him with a smile. 

" Hey. Nothing to be sorry about. And besides.. shouting at you guys was a bad idea. I dont know.. I just bursted but I really am so---- " You explained but you were cutted by Kris. Kris looked at you with a worried face and a frown.

" Whatever happens, we will always be by your side Byul. They won't take us away from you. We're friends-- No. we treated you like our own 'sister'. Especially to me.. you've been the little sister that I always wanted. You are not weak Byul. Being weak is by being a coward. Weak and Fear are two different words. Fear is because you have respect and you cared about the people whom you loved. Weak is something that you can't do. Just remember that whatever happens.. we will always be your 'big brothers' Araso? " 

" Kris ge is right! We are fighting for you noona! " Tao smiled, walking closer to you. 

" I will never leave your side Byul. You are our ghongzhou. You and Mira are our ghongzous. " Lay smiled while squeezing your hands. You chuckled with glassy eyes at him.

" Im not used in cheesy stuff but... whatever happens even Tao lose all of his Gucci items.. "

" Yah! " Tao pouted. Chen rolled his eyes but continued. You can't help but to chuckle a bit. These guys.. so lucky.. I AM SO LUCKY.. Sarangahe..

" Nothing will destroy our friendship. " Chen finished. Mira smiled then hugged you from behind.

" And you! young lady! You are my so-called sister! Sisters never leave each other and always tell each others problem. " 

You looked at them with eyes full of love,sincerity and care. You never thought that you will have friends like them. You felt blessed and supported. Even though you never had a perfect family, even though.. you knew you were adopted. The thought of being alone never crossed your mind ever since you met them. You feel like that missing family spot is replaced with your friends. And you were bound to keep it.

" GROUUUP HUUUUUUUUUUGG~! " Tao howled then dived in. Everyone hugged each other. You in the center but they kept a safe distance because they might hurt your wounds. Lay looked at you with admiring eyes. You're one heck of an amazing girl.. 

Once everyone pulled away from the hug. All of you released a laugh. You looked at them then said a few words.

" You guys are already part of my life. I am very very very very very happy to meet all of you! You are like my 2nd family here inside and outside of the school. Thats why I took those beatings just to protect my friendship towards you guys. I know it sounded cliche but thats what I feel.. " You smiled at each and everyone of them. 

" We felt the same way too.. " Xiumin smiled at you. Everyone agreed then chuckled.

" Just take good care of yourself Byul and you too Mira. Those es are after the both of you.. " Chen warned. 

" I'll protect them! " Tao raised his hands. " Yes you may Tao. " You chuckled.

" But first things first.. Yah unicorn. Take good care of Moobyul please. " Mira teased. While everyone laughed at Lay's flabbergasted look on his face but let it pass since its Mira. 

" Aish you.. " Lay glared at her. But got the first aid kit and started to tend your wounds. You looked at them lovingly then smiled.

 

I guess that all my screams and pains are worth it.. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Dooouubblleeee UPDAAATE~~ XD :"> And.. I already planned this story and I must say that I have long way to go.. 

P.S. Secrets will be revealed soon~ Please wait for it! xDD