ooO 59 (Part 1)

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

The news about the confirmation of Yujin, being the 'real' lost heiress was found on the newspapers on the streets. A broadcasting news was already released on the next day. The whole Korea rejoiced about it, that their heiress was once lost but now found. Now, the Wu's will be hosting a celebratory party at their house and you,Mira and EXO-M were invited.

When the news broke in to the public,EXO-M, You and Mira were extremely shocked about it. A part of you is doubting about it---all of you were doubting about it. But just can't point it out. 

Though, all of you are still going to the party, except for Mira. She had to help her mom on something. EXO-M will be fetching you at 5pm in the afternoon.

You're not so happy about it and you're confused about your feelings. You tried to be happy but you just can't. You sighed as you placed the makeup brush down on your dresser. You looked at yourself, you just finished getting ready for the party. 

Since the party is going to be formal, you decided to wear a proper attire. A turquoise dress you found on the back of your closet--you don't even know why you have it--and a pair of heels. You're not really a fan of heels but its a formal party so you decided to wear it.

 

"Should I be happy? Am I happy?" You asked yourself. You can't smile naturally and you're frustrated why. Why do I feel like...everything is WRONG? Not in place.ERROR...

You shook your thoughts away then tried putting a smile on your face. But, I have to smile. For Kris' sake, I should be happy for him.

 

****

 

You were surprised when Luhan and Lay knocked on your door, you didn't see the other members. When Lay opened the door, his jaw almost dropped on the ground and his face turned red as he shamelessly scrutinized at your body. Gosh.Is this a doorway to heaven? cause Im seeing an angel right now...Luhan on the other hand complained mentally about how beautiful you were on that dress and make-up. He coughed then looked away, gulping. Darn it. Why is she wearing that ugly dress and makeup?! 

Luhan doesn't want to admit to himself that you looked beautiful-no-amazing. He sighed then looked at you with a pokerface. You blinked then looked behind them. 

"Where are the others...?" You asked. 

"Hello to you too." Luhan sarcastically said. You gave him a look then showed a smile to Lay. Lay smiled back, showing his dimple. 

"They are at the venue. They said we should go pick you up instead because some accident happen..." Lay grinned. You raised a brow.

"What happened?" 

"Lets just say... a dumb maknae of ours dived in the punch bowl." Lay said, pinching his nosebridge. You chuCkled then shook your head.

"Ah~ rowdy Tao." 

"Are we going to stand here oR what?" Luhan butted impatiently. You socked his arm then rolled your eyes. Luhan hissed in pain as he glared at you. 

"Can't you wait? Aish, come on.Grumpy here can't wait to go see her Yujin." You rolled your eyes as you grabbed Lay's hand who is grinning widely and letting you hold his hand while walking towards the car. 

Luhan narrowed his eyes at the two of you before scoffing in disbelief. Look who's freaking talking... 

 

***

 

Its a quiet 20-minute ride to the Wu's villa. Lay, like a gentleMAN he is, opened the door for you and letting you go in first. You shyly smiled then muttered a quick thanks to him. Luhan just frowned on his place as he crossed his arm over his chest. She has hands for goodness sakes. 

He never liked Lay being so close to you and he wondered why. 

The villa was big--VERY BIG. It was decorated with lovely lanters and lights, golden and silver colored strings decorated on the trees. The fountain was litted up with aqua lights, colored in rainbow colors and it fascinates you very much. 

Lay grabbed your hand with a shy smile. "May I...?" You giggled then nodded your head.

"Yes, you may." Then the both of you walked in, leaving Luhan behind with annoyance written all over his face as he grumpily followed the two of you inside.

 

 

The door opened, revealing a luxurious and beautiful looking woman in her 40's. You tilted your head as you found her quite familiar. Did I bumped on her before...? But then again, you bumped on alot of people so you just cleared your thoughts away. Mrs.Wu smiled when he saw Luhan and Lay, who is standing beside you. Hmmm...she reminds me of Kris...Kris' mother?

"Hello auntie!" Lay waved cutely,showing his dimple.

"Luhan!Lay! My cute little boys!" The lady smiled widely and hugged Luhan and Lay, which they gratefully returned the hug. Then Mrs.Wu turned to your direction and looked at your eyes.

You looked back at her and gave her a small smile. Mrs.Wu stared at your big and round eyes and she found herself feeling nostalgic. Why do I feel like this girl looked like me when I was in my teenage years? But nonetheless, Mrs.Wu gave you a big hug and a greeting. 

"Hello! My name is Mrs.Wu, mother of Kris and you must be Moonbyul, right?" Mrs.Wu guessed. You nodded quickly then showed her a pleased smile.

"Yes. I am Moonbyul, nice meeting you Mrs.Wu!" You bowed. She knows me? o..kay? 

Mrs.Wu was very happy about your respectful behavior and she promised to herself to know you more and treat you like her own daughter.

"Nice meeting you too~ Now, shoo! Go on and enjoy the party. EXO-M are waiting upstairs on Kris' room and they're waiting for the three of you to come."

Luhan smiled then took your hand, surprising you and Lay. But for Lay, he's feeling jealousy. 

"Then we should be going! Bye auntie!" Luhan said before pulling you with him. Lay sighed to himself before faking a smile to Mrs.Wu and bowed before leaving.

Aish...Dont be jealous Lay! As if Luhan has feelings for Moonbyul!

 

***

 

"What?! Yah! Luhan let go off me!" You started shaking his hold from your wrist. Luhan stopped infront of Kris' room and decided to ignore you. You scoffed in disbelief before rubbing your wrist. Luhan's hold on you was tight and left red marks on your wrist. 

Luhan noticed you rubbing your wrist and felt guilt slowly rising in him. He sighed then took your wrist again but gently. Your eyes rounded in surprise and was about to pull it away from him when he blew a cold air on it. 

Something you're not expecting. 

What the hell is he doing?! 

Luhan kept on blowing on your wrist and would glance at your face. You were frozen on your spot as you looked at him incredulously. 

"Does it still hurt?" Luhan asked.

You looked away then coughed, prying your wrist away from him. "I-Its fine."

Luhan stared at you and took a step closer. Towering over you, you looked at him again before taking a step back. Luhan's eyes were on you the whole time. He felt his heart beating whenever he's close to you yet he's still confused about he's feelings. Blood came rushing on your cheeks as you stepped back. 

Luhan suddenly leaned down beside your head. 

He felt light-headed. He doesn't even know what he is doing but, all he could see is you. Finally, he started to accept the fact that you are really beautiful and he unconciously let his mouth say those words out loud. 

You looked at him with confused eyes but Luhan just whispered something on your ears that made your insides go crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just realized how beautiful you are tonight." Luhan whispered.

Your jaw-dropped on the ground and all you could hear was your heart ramming in you chest and its like, everything when slow motion.

*Thug Thug Thug Thug*

There goes your heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you two doing?" A squeaky high-pitched voice echoed on the background,ruining the moment and making the both of you step away from each other. Luhan and you snapped your heads on the person who said that.

You met eyes with Yujin who has flaring eyes with anger and Lay, who is behind her and is looking at the two of you with a tinge of hurt and jealousy in his eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: OKAAAAY. What the hell was that? HAHAHAHA seriously this is random. XDD Anyways, School started last week so Im back with my old routine(lesighs) Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this update! :)