ooO 40

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

You dragged your lifeless body to the comfort room. You sighed tiredly, you are a bit of brain dead. Why? Because your teacher in History gave your class a tremendous special test. Once you recieved that paper you felt like throwing that on your teacher's face and shout.. 'IS THIS TEST EVEN LEGAL?! ' Thats how you feel. Though, you sighed in relief because after the test, its dismissal. But, before going home you went straight to the comfort room to.. comfort yourself. 

You sighed as you turn on the tap. You washed your face then exhaled. I am so dead If I won't passed that damn test.. You groaned thinking about failing. Its embarassing when a top student like you will fail.. in one test. You know how judgemental the people in your school are. 

 

* tap *

* tap *

* tap *

 

You heard footsteps. Your eyes widened then turned around. You saw 3 girls infront of you. 2 of them are someone you dont really know. But, the girl in the middle is somone you REALLY know. You felt something bad surrounding them. You unconciously gripped on the granite behind you. 

 

" Yujin. " You said with a tone with a bit of surprise. Yujin chuckled like an evil witch. 

" Wow. You said my name without stuttering. How wonderful. " Yujin looked at Misoo and Chomin. The two girls chuckled then crossed their arms. You felt some kind of fear building inside of you. But you kept it hidden.You knew something was up on their sleeves.

" What do you want? "

" You know what we want, ! " Misoo hissed. 

" ? You must be talking about yourself. " You confidently snapped back at Misoo. Without any warning. Misoo launched forward then slapped you. 

You just can't believe of what happened. You touched your swollen-red cheek. You looked at her with a glare.H-how dare she.. 

" Enough Misoo. " Yujin warned. Misoo and Chomin looked at her wierdly. You looked at him. Somehow you wished that she will have some pity on you. But then again.. Devils are devils.

" But uhnnie ah~ She's stealing EXO-M from you! " Chomin whispered. Yujin hissed at her to stop. Chomin did automatically.

" Don't ruin the fun.  Let's just beat her up slowly.. " Yujin smirked. You cowered ifnornt of them. there's nothing you can do. Help..  

" Yujin! What did I do wrong? " You asked her. Yujin scoffed then pushed you on the wall. Dugging her nails on your shoulder. 

" Its you! YOU! WHY DID YOU EVEN COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SORE THUMB HERE! YOU'RE NOT PRETTY OR RICH. BUT WHY DID YOU MANAGE TO STEAL EXO-M FROM ME!? HUH?! " Yujin screamed then slapped you on your both cheeks. 

Tears welled up in your eyes. You bit your bottom lip to prevent yourself from crying.

" I d-didn't steal them! They're my friends! " Misoo punched you on the gut. You fell on your knees while clutching your stomach. 

" FRIENDS? FRIENDS!? YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEFRIENDS WITH THEM! THEY ARE HIGH CLASS AND YOUR NOT! YOU SHOULD DIE! " Chomin slapped you.

You burted out crying. You can't handle all of their beatings. So you just lay there on the ground then cry and cry.You were actually strong, but those words they had said is something you can't handle. Yujin laughed ridiculously. 

" Aww~ girls. Look~ she's crying! " Yujin cooed then bend down infront of you. You looked at her with fear. Misoo and Chomin just snickered behind her. Yujin smiled then patted your head. 

" You know? I would stay away from them If I were you.. " Then she suddenly grabbed a fistfull of your hair. You cried. Yujin grew irritated on your cries so she slapped you hard. Your bottom lip busted. You cried silently. Umma.. Appa.. Help me.. 

" Its your fault. We won't do this if you listened to me from the very first. Right Park Moonbyul? " Yujin asked you. You kept silent.

" YAH ! IM ASKING YOU A DAMN QUESTION! ANSWER ME! " Yujin pulled your hair harder. You closed your eyes then took deep breaths. 

" So what now ? " Misoo mocked. You opened your eyes again. your eyes are full of anger and fire. 

" No. "

Yujin frowned with a furrowed eyebrows. " What no? YAH! Are you even listening--- "

" I am listening. But not understanding. I won't give up my friendship because of you, female dog. You 3 or any of your cronies combined aren't worth it. "

Yujin grew furious thought she let you go with a smirk.Chomin and Misoo looked at their leader with questioning eyes. But Yujin just smirked at them. For you, you don't care of what they're gonna do to you. You don't care anymore. But the thing you only cared about is your friendship towards EXO-M. 

" Have fun. " Yujin said then walked out. Leaving you inside with Chomin and Misoo. They smirked then started beating you up again.

 

* KICK *

 

* PUNCH *

 

* SLAP *

 

Chomin and Misoo stood up satisfied with their work. You laid on the floor. Your face has some cuts and your bottom lips is busted. Your cheeks are painfully red. You arms are bruised and you had wound on your knee. 

" That's our for lesson today.. Park Moonbyul. " Chomin whispered to you then walked out with Misoo.

You cried and tried to stand up.Fortunately, they didn't break any bones. But its a bit hard because of your bruises. You cried while washing your face with water.

" No.. Im not giving up.. No Byul.. no. " You muttered then splashed some more water. You felt a bit good when the cold water soothed your face.You sighed then let a tear drop on your arm.

" Im not crying again.. "

You washed your face again but this time you included your arms. Once you calmed yourself down again. You slowly walked over your backpack to get your hanky. You wiped the excess water on your face and arms.

" They can't notice me.. not in this kind of situation.. " You mumbled then brought out your cardigan. You looked at you mirror. You saw cuts but not deep. You thanked the heavens when you found some balm and foundation on you bag. I thought these things aren't useful.. You applied the foundation and balm to hide your cuts and bruises.  Hoping that no one will notice them. 

Once you're ready to go out. You let out a tear for the last time. Then ran outside. Away from the hellhole---school.

 

 

Whatever they're gonna do to me in the future... My friendship with EXO-M won't change because its something worth fighting for..  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ok.. Anyone missed Yujin?... No? Okay.. * walks out * Oh and wait.. * comes back again * 

Happy Birthday dongsaeng-ah~ @TheRedEyedWolf always remember that Uhnnie loves you.. FOREVER. :"> 

*walks out again*

HAHAHA. Subs and comments~ <3 :*