ooO 58

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

**News flash**

Rumors have been flying around all over the country about 'The Lost Heiress of the Wu Empire'. Yesterday, one of the famous art schools here in Korea, Seoul Arts High. Mentioned that they have 'found' the Lost Twin. The Lost Twin sister of the eldest son of the Wu couple, Wu Yi Fan also known as Kris was shocked about the sudden report. We have a clip of him saying about his feelings about this news---

 

*Clip playing*

"Mr.Wu! This is from Seoul Media, what do you feel when you heard about this?"

"Hello, I am Kris Wu. Im feeling not so sure about this, but when I heard about the news, yes I am happy but still a bit unsure when I faced my...twin."

"Do you have any plans to prove this matter?"

"Yes. Infact, today me and my family will hold a meeting about this. We will interview...Ms.Kim Yujin and her family about this. That's all, lets not assume things and wait for the confirmation. Thank you."

*Clip Ended*

 

Kris Wu mentioned about this girl claiming that she is 'The Lost Twin' and her name was Park Yujin, who is also studying at Seoul Arts High and has the same age with Mr.Kris Wu. Netizens and the whole community was gossiping about her. BUT, we do not know the real confirmation. For now, let us all wait for the next update about------

 

You groaned as you clicked the off button of the remote. You sighed and massaged your head as you sat down on the couch. The news spread that fast?! Wow... just wow. It was just revealed yesterday and it spread like a wildfire on the next morning. You your teeth as you thought about Kris. 

"Kris and his family willl be having an interview about this and Im kind of feeling this bad vibe..." Your eye brows narrowed. There's something off about it. You felt something negative but just can't point it out. 

"I just hope that Yujin will tell the truth..." You closed your eyes. Throwing your head back at the couch. 

 

 

 

 

Everything was settled, Yujin will visit Kris' house to have a meeting with them.When Kris told this to his parents,his mom almost fainted and was dying to interrogate with that person. Mr.Wu was trying to calm Mrs.Wu as she continued to hyperventilate. Kris shooked his head and sat on the couch, drinking his coffee. Chanyeol looked at him for a second before speaking. 

"Is that true?" He questioned. Kris shrugged his shoulders then groaned. 

"I don't know Chanyeol...Im a bit hesitant, Yujin... I mean, she's my twin sister?" Chanyeol turned the TV off before looking at him with confused eyes. 

"Yujin? she's the one claiming that she's your sister right?" 

"Yeah and I don't believe it. I don't think I will ever..." Kris muttered. 

"You sound like she's some narcisstic and whiny sister." Chanyeol chuckled. Kris glared at him and threw a pillow at his direction.

"Yeah she is. But she's worser than-----"

 

DINGDONG! 

 

Kris gulped then looked at Chanyeol who just shrugged. She's here... Kris thought. Mr.Wu and Mrs.Wu came downstairs with big smiles on their faces. The two boys watched them as they opened the door, revealing Yujin who is standing on their doorway with a woman behind her back. 

Kris raised an eyebrow when he saw that his mother lose her smile and just stared at her. Did mama...just frowned? What's wrong? 

"Anneyonghaseyo! Kim Yujin imnida and this is my step-mom." Yujin smiled at Kris's parents.Mr.Wu smiled brightly and made way for the latter to come in. Mrs.Wu coughed before walking upstairs again. 

Chanyeol looked at Kris with confused eyes.Mr.Wu eye's widen when Mrs.Wu did that. Yujin just blinked at Mrs.Wu's behavior before smiling back again. Mr.Wu nodded then closed the door behind them, leading them to the living room.

Oh I wish everything will go smoothly...Kris thought as he closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again when he saw Yujin and his father walking towards them. 

 

 

 

Once everyone was sitting on the living room comfortably with the exception of Mrs.Wu who is upstairs, Yujin began roaming her eyes around her surroundings. Her eyes shone when she saw those luxurious things inside the Wu Mansion. This is so going to be fun.. Yujin thought.

Chanyeol's eyes was focused on her the whole time and felt this bad aura coming from her and he didn't like it. He frowned then looked away. I didn't even heard her voice yet but Im already hating her... 

Mr.Wu coughed then smiled at Yujin which was reciprocated by her. 

"So, Ms.Yujin...how old are you?" Mr.Wu asked.

Yujin beamed and answered. "Im 17, sir!" 

Kris almost choked on his juice. Her tangy and squeaky voice made him almost inhale the liquid. How I hate her voice! 

Mr.Wu clasped his hands together. "Just like Kris!" Yujin just nodded and let Mr.Wu continue.

"So...Ms.Yujin, answer these questions honestly.Why do you think you are Kris' lost twin? Do you have any proofs? Who adopted you?When is your birthday?" Mr.Wu said in one breath.

Yujin just smiled then crossed her leg. Those questions were all just a piece of cake for her. Ha! Easy questions. 

"First of all, Ahjumma..." Yujin held the Lady's hand who is sitting and smiling beside her. 

"Adopted me when I was a newborn baby. I was seen in a basket on her doorsteps and it was raining and its kind enough of her to take me in and raise me as her own and I lived a rich and pleasant life actually because of appa...so, money isn't a big deal for us and speaking of proofs, I can show you many proofs you want." Yujin said and nodded.

Kris' mouth dropped on the floor. He didn't knew Yujin that well, its true that she's rich but he never thought that she's just adopted by a rich buisnessman. He gulped when he sense something coming. Yes, my twin sister is found on a basket and we were just newborn babies back then... theirs a possiblity that she really is... 

Chanyeol clenched his fist but showed no expression on his face..Like Kris, Chanyeol travelled back in Korea from USA because of this issue. He longed for his cousin too. He should be rejoicing,celebrating and smiling that he found his little cousin But no, he didn't. He rotated his jaw and looked away. Is this really true? 

Mr.Wu's eyes widen then looked at the lady sitting beside Yujin. "Is this true, madam'e?"

"Yes sir, it's true. I found my Yujin in a basket on our doorsteps and she was so cold. Me and her step-father agreed to adopt her so we did. We raised her in our own ways and Im happy but a bit sad now, because she had found her family." Mrs.Kim said with teary eyes. Yujin pouted then comforted her.

"You said your mother died. Then...who is she Yujin?" Kris asked. He remembered when Yujin said that her mother died in some sort of sickness. Yujin looked at him then shook her head. 

"No...I lied when I said that. I just hated my birthmother thats all, I don't hate my real dad because I pressume that he just went along with my birthmother about me, leaving on someone elses doorsteps. So that's why I lied that my mother was dead. But I have Mrs.Kim as my 'real' mother now." Yujin explained. 

Kris pressed his lips on a thin line before hooking his gaze down on the floor. 

"Can I see your birthmark?If you are really the lost twin, you should have a crown birthmark on your left shoulder." Mr.Wu said. Now, Kris and Chanyeol's eyes snapped their gazes on her. 

I know you don't have one Yujin! don't lie! Kris thought. despreately hoping that there's none.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I have..."

Mr.Wu's eyes widen and was filled with joy. Kris and Chanyeol's eyes too. W-what?! 

Yujin bit her bottom lip before showing her 'birthmark'. 

And she really has it.

There, on her left shoulder was a small birthmark that looked like a crown. That birthmark isn't really a birthmark at all. Her father hired some tattoo specialist to create a birthmark on Yujin's shoulder and it worked. It looked real. 

"M-My daughter..."Mr.Wu cried as he pulled Yujin in a tight hug, tearing. Yujin acted like she's really happy and hugged Mr.Wu back. 

"Appa...bogoshipo.."

"Umma and Appa's sorry, our princess. My princess..." Mr.Wu mumbled and cried. 

Mission complete.. Yujin thought then smirked a little but hid it. 

When Kris saw that birthmark. His mind went blank but a smile slowly litting on his face. All of his suspicions where erased and gone, seeing her birthmark made him believe quickly. Thats all proof he wanted. What have I done? doubting my own sister...Yujin, oppa's sorry. Im really sorry... 

Kris stood up with glistening eyes, sitting beside Yujin who is busy hugging his father too. Yujin looked at Kris with a teary smile before turning to him and hugging him too. 

"Kris oppa.. oppa.. "Yujin hugged him tight. Kris smiled in bliss and his longing for his ster vanished like dust.He hugged Yujin back and the girl's hair. 

"Oppa is sorry Yujin. Kris oppa will always protect you from now on, okay?"

"Yes oppa... I missed oppa." Yujin cried but in the inside she's bursting with happiness, hugging Kris was like a dream cometrue for her. OHHH~ KRIS~ SO NAIVE~ She thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But one certain person doesn't liked it at all. Mrs.Wu, who is standing behind the door frame heard it all. But she refused to believe it. Why? she felt that she's just an imposter. When she first looked in her eyes, she saw nothing but evil and selfishness and she can see the difference. She knows her own daughter's eyes. 

I know your hiding something you and I will prove it. You can never take my family away from me... Mrs.Wu said with raging and determined eyes.