ooO 54

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

You and Mira are planning to stay at EXO-M's lounge before going home. There's nothing to do at home anyways so why not hang-out with them. You lean on to Xiumin's side and began playing with his fingers.Luhan and Chen were practically running all over the place, Luhan is chasing Chen around because Chen took his phone away from him. Tao and Mira are playing 'kawibawiboo' at the sofa. Lay is quietly sitting on a corner, drowning himself to music. Kris wasn't there because he said he will fetch some friends and he will come later.

Xiumin let you play with his fingers, he placed his head on your shoulder. You were busy watching Tao and Mira to notice. Aish.. these guys should date already. You thought. You knew that Tao also has feelings for Mira, he didn't tell you but It was obvious.

" They should just go date already.. " You yawned. Xiumin nodded, agreeing to you.

" Yeah. But Tao is a so he might not confess sooner. " You gave Xiumin a 'what the hell' look. Xiumin blinked at you. 

" What? "

" You just really need to say that word.. " You flicked his forhead. Xiumin glared at you but soon enough, a playful grin began forming on his mouth. You knew what he's planning to do. But before you utter a word. You fell on the couch, laughing because of Xiumin tickling you. You were a laughing mess. Everyone in the room looked at your direction. Luhan stopped running and stared at you and Xiumin then blinked.  Don't tell me.. Xiumin likes her too?  Chen did a victory dance before jumping on the couch.

" Never flick my forehead again. Arasso? " Xiumin continued to tickled you. You began kicking furiously but to no avail, you failed kicking Xiumin off. 

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA--A-A-RAACHI--HAHAHAHAHA STOP IT!--HAHAHAHAHAHA! " You laughed whole-heartedly.

" NO! Im too enjoying this! " Xiumin smirked and continued to tickle you. You swear that you might faint in any minute. 

 

 

 

 

" I think thats enough Xiumin. " A deep voice said. 

Xiumin stopped tickling you. You took deep breaths to calm yourself. Everyone stared at the door, you saw Kris with 6 other boys that you don't know and you grew a bit confused. You looked at Mira and she gave you too the same look. But a person caught your eye. What is he doing here?. EXO-M began jumping with joy and hugging the new comers.

" KAI! Long time no see brother! " Lay hugged a tanned-boy named Kai who is grinning too and hugged Lay back.

" SEHUNNIE~! " Luhan ruffled a tall, pale-skinned boy with an eyesmile. " Luhan hyung! "

" D.O YAHH!! " Xiumin jumped off the coach and hugged a guy with big eyes. The guy gratefully hugged Xiumin back.

" BAEEEEKHYUNNN~ HOW ARE YOUUU! " Chen shouted. A guy with thick eyeliner began moon-walking towards him. 

" SUHO MAMA!!! " Tao screamed with joy running towards a small guy and engulfing him with a hug. 

 

You walked beside Mira who is utterly confused on her position. " Who are they? " You whispered to her. Mira shooked his head while shrugging her shoulder. " No Idea.. "

 

 

 

Kris noticed the two of you being awkward in the corner. So he clapped, earning the attention of the whole EXO. They looked at Kris while blinking in unision. Kris coughed and pointed to the two of you. You and Mira suddenly turned bright red because of the attention they are giving to you.

" Hi.. " You did a small wave with Mira. 

" You guys might as well intro--- "

" WAIT. MOONBYUL?! " Chanyeol suddenly cutted in. Now everyone's attention turned to Chanyeol. Chanyeol beamed before running to you and hugging you, lifting you up in the process. 

Mira and the other EXO members gaped at Chanyeol. You turned bright red before awkwardly patting his back.

" Yes Chanyeol.. its me. "

" Thats enough, Chanyeol. " Kris rolled his eyes before yanking the younger boy off of you. You gave Kris a thankful look. 

" Okay~ These two girls are--- "

" MOONBYUL! " Chanyeol shouted while raising his hands and waving them up to the air. Kris glared at him, Chanyeol being obedient shut his mouth. 

" Anyways, this is Moonbyul and Mira. They are EXO-M's treasure. " Kris winked at them. Mira gave Kris a look before rolling her eyes.

" Were just friends with them...Don't mind him. " 

" Yeah. He likes being cheesy like...all the time. " You waved. 

" Yeah right. YAH! EXO-K! Introduce yourselves! what? you're waiting for me to do that job? " Kris playfully scoffed. EXO-K laughed before introducing themselves. The short guys came first

" Arasso. Calm you balls there. " The short guy joked. You stiffled a laugh.

" Anneyonghaseyo miladies~ Suho imnida! The leader of EXO-K. " Suho smiled at the both of you, showing his pearly whites. You and Mira politely bowed a little. 

" HI DURR! My name is Sehun! the maknae! " Sehun giggled, before pulling the both of you in a hug.You and Mira akwardly smiled and hugged Sehun back. 

" AND I LOVE NOONAS! " But he got pulled away by a tan-skinned boy. " YAH! "

" Don't mind him. Anyways, my name is Kai and you girls are pretty~" Kai flirtaciously smiled. The both of you looked at him. 

" Kai? as in Kaiser roll? " You innocently blinked. EXO-K howled in laughter except for Kai whose face became a pout. You just chuckled then patted the boy's hair. 

" Just kidding.. Thank you though~ " You smiled at him. Kai smiled then stole swift kiss on your hand. You turned red as you retracted your hand bag. The EXO members groaned and began hitting Kai. 

" Hello. My name is D.O. The Umma. " The big-eyed guy said in a normal voice. 

" You can cook? " Mira asked, amazed. D.O nodded with a smile. " Daebaaak! " D.O just smiled in return. 

" ANNEYONGHASEYO! MY NAME IS BAEKHYUN! KKAEBSONG~ " Baekhyun cheerfully greeted doing a cute peace sign.

You can't resist his cuteness that you pinched his cheeks.  " Gwiyochi! " You smiled at him. Baekhyun showed you his eyesmile before pinching your cheeks too. 

" Aww~ but you're cuter! " You shyly laughed because of his compliment.

 

 

 

To be continued~ 

Sorry guys >< Im kind off.. tired today. But Goodthing I managed to update! I promise that I will update a better chap tomorrow!