ooO 36

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

* BANG! *

Hana shot another pellet from her pellet gun. But unfortunately, It didn't hit the target. The 3 of your have been playing around for 3 hours already. Rides,booths,carts and everything. You had to admit that you enjoyed yourself even though Luhan was always being sarcastic around you. Now, You and Luhan are helping Hana to win a giant Bambi stuff toy..for about 13 times already.

" Appa! Umma! This game is wrecked. " Hana whined. You picked Hana up. You had a feeling that Hana will cry in any moment because of her quivering lips. You sighed then looked at Luhan.

Luhan rolled his eyes then picked the gun up then slammed a bill on table which the ahjussi gratefully picked up with a mocking smile. You smiled at Hana.

" Hana~ Luhan appa will win the Bambi toy for you! Just watch! " You cheered Hana up. Hana brightened then clapped her hands. 

" APPA! FIGHTING~ APPA! SARANGHAE~ " 

Luhan heard Hana's ramblings and found himself smirking with confidence. The man arranged the cardboard ducks on the background then stepped back again for Luhan to shoot.

" Ready..set..SHOOT! " You cheered. Luhan aimed for the duck on the center then shoot it.

 

*BANG!*

 

A loud sound of a pellet piercing through the cardboard was heard. Luhan successfully shot a duck. You and Hana cheered like fangirls at his back. People are now crowding the pellet booth because of Luhan.

Luhan loaded the pellet gun again and aimed it to the second duck on the top. And..

 

*BANG!*

 

Another card board duck was shot by Luhan. Luhan smirked as he saw the ahjussi gulping on the corner. Okay.. Luhan.. last one..

" GO LUHAN APPA! GO LUHAN! FIGHTING! " You and Hana cheered while jumping a bit. 

Some girls who are watching frowned when they found out that their eye candy, Luhan, Had a 'family' already. Luhan closed an eye and diverted his focus on the moving duck. He breathed in and out then pressed the trigger. You and Hana held your breaths.

 

 

 

 

 

* BANG!! * The 3rd duck was shot.

 

 

 

Everyone gasped including you and Hana.No one in forever won this game. O my gosh.. Luhan smirked as he placed the pellet gun down as he pointed at the Bambi plush, hanging. The ahjussi nodded then handed the plushie to Luhan. Luhan smirked then walked towards the 2 of you, who is still gaping.

You watched him walk towards the both of you. Luhan smiled while handling the plush to Hana. Hana squealed in delight while hugging the plush. You saw Luhan's smile and you can't help it but fall in love again. For the first time, he smiled. Not a smirk nor grin. But a genuine smile.

" OMONA! GUMAWO APPA! " Hana leaned a bit then kissed Luhan's cheek. Luhan pinched the kid's cheek.

" You welcome Hana~ " Luhan said then back at you. You, who were still giving him a wide eye stare. Luhan gave you a look.

" I know im great and all. But can you stop that? " Luhan said while cringing. You mentally slapped yourself. There he goes again.. 

" Aish. Shut up. " You said, annoyed.

Luhan scoffed. " Just admit that Im awesome. " 

The nerve of this guy..But he is awesome back there. You coughed then shooked your head.

" Tsk. Admit that Im cool and i'll shut up. " Luhan said while smirking. Just admit it Park Moonbyul. Accept the fact that Im greater than you. Luhan thought. 

You looked at him for a bit then sighed in defeat. " Fine. You're awesome back there. Now will you please stop teasing me? " 

Luhan chuckled at you outburst. You caught his laugh. Its like a soft melody in your ears. If only Luhan will just be friendly and laugh all the time. Not scowling and smirking around you. It doesn't suit his facade. If only Luhan.. if only..

" EEEEK~ UMMA! APPA! LET'S GO THERE!! " Hana shouted in glee as she pointed to a booth.

You followed her hand direction. Luhan too, followed your gaze and it landed on a certain photo booth. 

" Uhmm.. Hana.. I Do--- " But you were cutted when Luhan suddenly grabbed your hand, pulling you with him.

Luhan didn't know what has gotten over him when he pulled you with him like that. He just did. You, on the other side was shocked when he held your hand. I mean, i thought he despised my guts right? Now he's holding my hand? I dont understand you at all.. 

" Lets just hurry and get our pictures taken. Hana might cry. " Luhan coughed as he continued to pull you both. You just nodded, unable to answer. Hana is just nodding her head while smiling. 

 

 

 

 

The 2 of you entered the booth. You placed Hana down. Luhan closed the curtains then typed some buttons on a small screen infront of you. Luhan pressed a red button. 

" Pose. There's the camera. " Luhan pointed the camera infront of you. You nodded with Hana. 

" Arasso. Smile Hana. " You patted Hana's hair. Hana nodded then posed. 

 

3...

 

2...

 

1..

 

 

* SNAP! * 

 

 

" Now, lets do wacky! " You suggested.

Luhan rolled his eyes, He pressed the red button again to prepare. But then, Hana stopped posing, she quickly reached Luhan's hand and placed it over your shoulder. You and Luhan looked at Hana, astounded. Hana giggled then posed. You and Luhan had no other choice but did a smile. You're mind is still in cloud nine. He touched me.. 3x today..

 

 

 

 

" YAAAAY! " 

Hana beamed as she got the picture strips from the booth. Hana handed the pictures to you and Luhan. Luhan gulped as he reached out for the picture. Its the 2nd picture. Im so sorry Yujin.. Im such a horrible boyfriend..  Luhan thought. 

" I like the second picture! its perfect! " Hana giggled. You smiled at Hana, still processing of what happened. You just.. made me fell for you.. HARDER. 

" Let me see, Luhan. " 

" Here. " Luhan handed you picture without any emotions from his face. You bit your bottomlip as you took the picture from his hand. Luhan pulled his hand back and placed it inside his pocket. Emotionless.

You stared at the picture on your hands. You can't help but smile a little. Your heart swelled up when you saw Luhan's smile and his arm dangling around you. In this picture it looked like you're happy and it really looks like a family picture. Wake up. This is reality. He is Yujin's boyfriend. You shooked your head then put the picture on your wallet. 

You gave Luhan another copy. Luhan looked at like it was the strangest thing he had ever seen in his whole existance. You rolled your eyes. 

" Take it. "

" Why? "

" Because I said so. Atleast some memories with Hana. She'll go off tomorrow. " You sadly murmured the last part.

And yeah, Hana will leave tomorrow. The 3 day project will end tomorrow and everyone must return their child at the orphanage. Luhan thought of it for awhile. Aish.. Its just a picture.. Luhan hesitantly grabbed it from your hand. You were relieved when he took it. Atleast he has the heart to take it.

" Fine. Now come on, its time to go home. Its getting late. " Luhan said while holding Hana's hand. 

Hana nodded like an obedient kid she is. You sighed, You're just going to miss this day.

" Arasso. Let's go. "

And the 3 of you walked off, going to the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But, Luhan knew in his heart that.. he enjoyed it even a bit. Luhan his bottom lip. 

What is happening to me?