ooO 48 (Part 1)

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

The car ride was extremely long. From the city, you have to travel for about 4 hours to the beach. Xiumin and Chen were huddled together while slekeping. Tao is sleeping beside Kris, Luhan was awake but Yujin is sleeping on his shoulder at the back seat with Xiumin and Chen. Mira is sleeping comfortably because she has a neck pillow and you were sitting beside Lay. Lay is looking out of the window with a calm expression.

While you, You are convincing yourself to stay awake on the whole trip. But you can't help it but blink your eyes many times and would snooze off many times. You shook your head again when you felt your eyelids slowly drooping again. You sighed then pinched your cheeks. You got Lay's attention.

" Are you alright? " Lay asked with concern. You sheepishly yawned while nodding. 

" Yeah Im fine. " But a yawn left from your mouth again. Lay chuckled then placed his hands on your head and gently making you lay down on his lap. You blinked at him with a blush. Then, tried to get up again but Lay didn't let you to.  

" Its alright Lay, I can manage. " You smiled at him. Lay shooked his head again, stubbornly. 

" Aniya. You should get some sleep. Knowing that you woke up early this morning. And yeah.. you need some energy later. So be thankful that Im kind enough to let you sleep in my lap. " Lay smirked. He joked the last sentence.

You scoffed playfully. " Aren't you always nice? " 

" I..am? " Lay innocently blinked at you. You laughed softly before nodding. Lay smiled at you before placing his arm around you, gently pulling you down. This time, you complied then let yourself fall in Lay's lap. You sighed in satisfaction, before drifting off. Thankfully, Lay is always by my side. 

Lay looked down at you lovingly, he noticed your soft breathings so he assumed that you are asleep. Lay smiled before brushing your bangs away from your eyes. I wanted to stay like this forever with you.. Lay fixed his postion again before sleeping on his own, his arm drooping on your shoulders. 

Luhan was actually watching the both of you. He didn't mean to but he suddenly had the urge to listen and watch you both. He frowned a bit when he found you fast asleep in Lay's lap and when Lay had the chance to brush your hair away from your face. Luhan didn't what ahd gotten to him that he unconciously gripped his soda can, hard. Making a small dent. Luhan's eyes widen when he saw the poor dented soda can. He sighed before fixing the blanket covering Yujin. What the hell am I thinking? 

Kris is secretly watching the 3 of you from the mirror above him. He smirked at Lay's action. He knew that the younger has a thing for you. Lay didn't tell him but Kris observed him and was definitely obvious. He also caught Luhan looking at the both of you with envious eyes. Looks like someone is waking up.. 

He thought before speeding up the car a bit. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris pulled the car infront of a big gate. He knew that he reached the villa because he could see that ground is sandy and not cemented anymore. He turned around then clapped while shouting. 

" GUYS! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WERE HERE EVERYONE! " 

The other members of EXO-M started to wake up. You felt someone tapping you, you blinked your eye before opening both of your eyes. You saw Lay's face infront of you. Lay is smiling like an angel before tapping you again. Huh? what?

" Were here.. wake up. " 

Your eyes suddenly became wide before sitting up. You looked at Mira who is looking at you with big and excited eyes.Thw two of you began to giggled while jumping a bit on yoru seats. Lay smiled in amusement before going out of the car. He found Kris at the back, pulling the luggages out and settling them so he decided to help out. Chen and Xiumin began to squeal before going out of the car, wanting to take agood look on the scenery.

" OMYGOSH MOONBYUL! WERE HERE! "

" I know~ I know~ but I think its better to help the guys first right? " You suggested.Mira nodded before happily pulling you out. 

Luhan chuckled in amusement, eyeing the both of you. Idiotic girls.. He thought, before turning to Yujin who is slowly waking up. Yujin blinked on her surroundings before turning to blink at Luhan. Luhan grinned then kissed her forhead.

" Lets go out Yujin! "

" You go first oppa! I have to reapply my make up. "

" Arasso! " Luhan nodded understandingly before going out.

 

 

 

" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! THIS IS DAEBAK!! "

" OMYGOSH! SHELLS! SHELLS! I CAN SEE SEA SHELLS! " 

" THE WIND IS COLD! OMONA! "

" LOOK! THE SEA!  ITS SO BLUE! "

Xiumin,Chen, you and Mira began jumping together in a circle. Kris and Lay shooked their heads amusingly at the sight. But they found it cute because of You and Mira. Not because of Xiumin and Chen, they thought they looked like gays. Jumping like a teenage girl. 

" That ChenMin couple.. " Lay shooked his head. Kris laughed before patting Lay's shoulder.

" Their idiots.. " Kris mused making teh both of them laugh. Luhan jogged to the both of them with a smile.

" When are we going swimming? " He asked. Kris was about to answer when a voice interrupted him. 

" Woah there ge~ excited much to see the girls on their swim suits? " A voice joined in. The trio looked at Tao who is walking to them with a phone on his hands. Luhan scoffed before punching Tao's arm.

" Aniya... well maybe a little. " Luhan sheepishly trailed. Lay 'tsked' before shooking his head. 

" Well be ready because Mir--- " Lay said but Tao cut in. 

" Yah. Don't get y thoughts of Mira when Im around. " Tao hissed before pouting. Lay looked at him wierdly. Luhan and Kris shared a knowing grin. 

" OHHHHH~ SURE.. LOVER BOY. " They both teased. Tao huffed.

" Whatever. As if you guys won't be mind blown when you see Byul noona's body~ "

" Pfft. As if~ She got a flabby body~ " Luhan joked. Kris rolled his eyes.

" Lets count him off, he has Yujin. " Kris patted Luhan's head. Lay blinked, he began imagining you wearing a swimsuit and calling his name witha smitten smile. Lay unknowingly smiled. He's dimple showing. 

" Yeah, I have Yujin--- What the hell Lay? Are you getting y thoughts? " Luhan mocked Lay before laughing at with Kris and Tao. Lay kicked the sand with a red face. 

" Aisshh.. "

 

 

 

 

" Guys~ Gather around please~ " Kris clapped his hands. Soon enough, all of you are already standing infront of him in a line. You thought that its funny because the he looks like a commander. Even though he isn't oldest, he sure acted like one. Yujin is just standing there flicking her nails as she boredly looked at Kris.

" I have the list of our rooms.. Tao booked 4 rooms, 2 persons per room. But there's a sudden change, since were 9.. 1 room needs to be shared by 3 persons. " Kris announced. You and Mira looked at each other before looking at Kris.

" So who wants to be in room 1? " 

" ME! " 3 persons raised their hands. You and Mira and raisinng your hands. Tao is also raising his hands. His eyes widen when he saw your and Mira's gaze. Also the other EXO-M members smirked at him. 

" I'll jsut.. give it to th--- "

" Aniya! Its fine! we'll share it with Tao. right Mira? " You nudged Mira. Mira's eyes widen but nodded witha  faint blush.

" A-arasso.. we trust Tao. " Mira said with a smile. Yujin raised a brow secretly. Of course, she's a . She wouldn't mind sharing a room with a guy. The rest of EXO-M looked at Mira incredulously. 

" Mira-ah, are you sure? " Kris asked again. Mira nodded making Kris sigh, before facing Tao.

" Maknae. NO FUNNY BUSINESS. ARASSO? " Kris warned him sternly. Tao nodded before gulping, afraid of his gege. You smiled amusingly towards Tao. Tao just gave you a lopsided smile. 

And the room choosing goes on.Kris rooms with Lay, Chen and Xiumin and sadly, Luhan and Yujin. The guys knew that tonight will be a NOISY night. And Xiumin and Chen were unlucky enough because their room were just beside Luhan and Yujin's. You're not surprised about that. Its normal for couples.. theres nothing to be surprised of. 

" Okay everyone.. We can go swimming maybe.. around 3 pm? " Kris said looking at the time. 

" ASSA! " Everyone cheered and began picking up their bags. Tao helped you and Mira by bringing some of your bags. You chuckled then patted his shoulder. Yujin was giddy and she eyed you secretly with challenging eyes. Im sure you don't have curves. Ha! let's see.. Park MoonByul. 

" Thanks Tao! "

" Nah~ Its nothing! Im a man! " Tao pounded his chest. Mira scoffed playfully. 

" Yeah, sure you are. " 

" NOONA~~ "

You facepalmed yourself. OH~ I think rooming with these 2 will make a whole bunch of chaos inside. Aigoo~ 

 

 

 

 

 

Once the 3 of your reached the room. Mira and You couldn't help it but gawk at the luxurious surroundings. Tao chuckled and shooked his head while bringing their bags in. The room is big enough for 3 people and theirs alot of space so you and Mira didn't have to worry. There are 2 king sized beds. Mira nodded at you while grinning. You showed her the same expression before jumping on top of the bed.

" OMONA~ THIS PALCE IS SO AMAZING! "

" Tao-ah~ this is so cool! " 

Tao arrogantly flipped his hair before saying-- 

" Well~ its because Im a fabulous person~ " Tao was about to look at the girls but a flying pillow hit him straight on his face. Mira laughed with you. 

" BULLSEYE! " Mira highfived you. You laughed then began throwing him some more pillows. 

" You're so lame panda! " 

" ASADKHD--YAH---IM--ASDKSA-COOL! " Tao managed to say even though pillows are being bombed towards him right now. But the btoh of you didn't stop it. Tao smirked, picking a pillow and stood up with a menacing gaze.

" You ladies want some pillow fights huh? " 

" Uh-Oh. " You and Mira both said. 

" Well~ Ladies, Can I join? "

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! "

The tremendous pillow-fight began. Feathers and laughters lingered around the air as the 3 of you began to hit each other with pillows. Though, Tao was a gentleman so he played easy. You and Mira laughed while hitting Tao on the back. Tao's eyes widen when the two girls were about to hit him again. 

" HERE COMES OUR SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA---- " 

" AH! AH! I ADMIT MY DEFEAT! " Tao began to cower and he raised his hanky and waved it. You and Mira grinned before giggling. Tao is sure weak~ ekekekeke! Then an idea popped inside of your mind. You turned to Mira with a grin. 

" Mira-ah~ Im kind of tired. " Mira looked at you, confused. But afetr a few seconds, a devil grin formed in his mouth. Tao gulped. 

" Yeah~ wanna sit down? "

" Oh no.. " Tao sighed in defeat when he felt weight on his back. You and Mira began sitting on his back with a victorious smirks palstered on both of your faces. 

And thats the day that he swored to himself that he will never again play pillow fights with girls. Its like.. his making a DEATH wish. 

EVER. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HEY GUYS! As you could see.. I'll be making divisions on their beach trip. Maybe it'll last for 3-5 parts? And Im reallys orry if Im posting some.. boring(?) chappies lately? >< Im trying my best to give this story a good flow though.. ANYWAYS! please anticipate the next chapters! :"> And I want to promote one story of mine~ Kamsahamnida~ 

The Gay Cupid - OC(You) Baekhyun,Chanyeol and EXO-K :>

 

CLICK THE TITLE TO DIRECT STRAIGHT TO THE STORY! ^^ THANK YOU AGAIN PANDAS! <3