ooO 56

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

Today, the whole school is buzzing about some 'important announcement' that will happen later on and gossips about that annoucement. And it beecame the number 1 topic of each student today. You and Mira were busy getting your things from your lockers and heard some of the gossips. You looked at Mira with questioning eyes.

" What was that all about? " You asked. Mira shrugged while holding her textbook on her chest.

" I don't know. Lets just wait later, I heard the principal will call everyone for a meeting on the auditorium. "  Mira explained. You 'oh'ed in understanding before closing your lockers and hooking arms with Mira. 

" Kaja! "

You said before pulling her with you to the classroom before the bell rang. 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO-M are walking at the hallway and of course, they also heard about the gossips. EXO-M looked at each other in confusion, Chen nudged Kris and asked him about the gossip. 

" Whats with the 'announcement'? "

Kris gave him a look. " Really Chen? we barely arrived here at school for like what? 10 Minutes?! and you're already me about that gossip! Hell I care! " Kris scoffed.Tao just giggled then hugged Kris' arm. 

Chen blinked at his sudden outburst. Luhan shooked his head then patted the younger's head. 

" Whats wrong with him? " He asked, bewildered. Luhan just chuckled at the memory. 

" Its because of Chanyeol. " 

" Whats with him? " Xiumin lowly whistled while placing his hands on his pockets. 

" Well,Chanyeol is staying with him right now and this morning....is a 'not-so-good' morning for Kris. " Luhan his teeth.

" Why? " Lay decided to join in the conversation.

Luhan smirked. " Well, our Chanyeol decided to prank Kris... "

" What did he do? " Lay asked, slightly getting impatient. 

" Chanyeol snuck in Kris' room earlier and stuffed a used sock on Kris' mouth while sleeping! And Kris probably wasted an hour shouting his head off and rinsing his mouth with 2 bottles of mouthwash. " Luhan shooked his head 

" Well.. thats not something new.. " Xiumin mused. 

" Chanyeol was just...being Chanyeol. " Lay shrugged. 

 

 

 

 

 

The gossips were right. The principal did held an important school gathering in the auditorium after the break. You were arranging your things on your locker with Mira and maybe prepare for the gathering later on. You were having a hard time lifting your book bag because it was damn heavy, it was loaded with 6 thick- textbooks.

" Arghh! This is so heavy! " You groaned.

But then, a hand grabbed your bag from you and place it inside your locket with ease. You looked at the culprit behind you and found a smirking Luhan. Chen and Tao were with him.

"  Thanks for the help. " You smiled shyly.Luhan shrugged. Mira closed her locker, oblivious to the fact that the 3 boys were there. 

" Hey Moon-- " Mira's eyes widen for a bit before beaming at the 3 handsome boys. 

" Wassup guys! " 

The 3 boys nodded with a smile with Mira. Tao beamed then placed an arm around Mira's shoulder while pulling her close to him. Mira blushed in contact. You shyly tucked a piece of hair strand behind your ear. 

" So, what brings the 3 of you here? " 

" Oh~ we just wanted to ask If you guys know about the important announcement...do you? " Xiumin blinked, cutely. You shooked your head. 

" Ahh~ Aniyo. Lets just wait for the gathering. I wonder how important it is though.. " 

" Maybe its really important. Our school only held gatherings like this if its really important. " Luhan said in a 'matter of fact' tone. You 'oh'ed in udnerstanding. 

" Oh well. Lets go to the auditorium. The earlier the better~ " Xiumin sang. 

You and Mira nodded while chuckling. " Arasso! " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The five of you were 10 minutes early in the auditorium but soon enough, students came piling inside. EXO-M are looking for the 5 you.Kris waved for the five of you to sit with him. You and Mira managed to have a seat between some of the EXO-M members. You were between Kris and Lay. Lay gave you a grin and shy wave. 

" Hey Byul~ " Lay winked at you and ttried flirting with you. You scoffed then pushed his face away.

" Hello to you too." 

You looked at Kris who is looking straight at the podium, waiting for everything to start. You nudged him to get his attention, Kris looked at you with a blank face. 

" Need anything? " Kris asked. You shrugged. " Nope, you seem quiet though. Something happened? " You questioned. Kris sighed then pinched his nose-bridge.

" Just in a bad mood. " 

" Tell me about it. " 

Kris was about to open his mouth when Lay butted in with a smirk on his face. " Chanyeol fed Kris a used sock earlier.Hilarious right? " Lay chuckled. Kris glared at his friend then groaned. You have an amused smile on your face and laughed a bit, patting his shoulder. 

" That brat is so going to pay me later. " Kris mumbled. 

" Oh come on~ he's just being goofy and all! " You winked, trying to ease him. Kris just gave you a look then rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. 

" Still not changing my mind. I hate that brat... " 

You rolled your eyes and socked his arm. Kris yelped in pain then glared at you. 

" What was that for? Damn... "

" You're so immature. Just let it slide, it won't kill you. Right? " You raised a brow. Kris just stared at you with a nonchalant expression on his face and you stared back at him.

The both of you stared for like 3 minutes.

Kris groaned then took his eyes away from you with a sulky face. " Fine! I will forgive him! "

You grinned and satisfaction and patted his hair. Kris frowned then began swatting your hand away.

" Stop that please. "

 

Soon enough, the principal walked in with a happy expression. The students looked at each other with confused faces. You and Lay exchanged gazes and shrugged. The students stood up and greeted the principal before taking their seats again.

" What do you think about the announcement? " You whispered to Lay. Lay leaned closer to your ear, your eyes rounded because Lay's face is so close to yours and you can't help it but blush. Lay smiled.

" Maybe about school events or field trips... " Lay whispered to your ears. 

Luhan, who was at the back saw all of it and he hated it. Why is he being so close to her? Luhan sighed in frustration before putting his hand on Lay's face and pushing it slightly. Lay gave Luhan a look while you just stared at them with surprised eyes. Luhan just simply shrugged then sat back again. 

" I can't see. Lay's head is too big. " Luhan reasoned. 

Lay just nodded then sat back again with a suspicious frown on his face. I don't think so...

 

" My dear students. " The prinicipal's voice boomed across the whole auditorium making some students flinch in shock. 

" Do you all know why I called an important meeting here? " The principal eyed the students. 

" NO! " The students said loudly I wonder what the annoucement is all about... You thought to yourself as you continued to listen. The Principal cleared his throat before clasping his hands together. 

" As you all know, The Wu's has a long lost daughter. The Wu Empire's Heiress and... Kris' lost twin. " The principal said. The auditorium was filled with murmurs and whispers about 'The Long Lost Heiress of the Wu Empire'. 

Kris stiffened on his seat and gulped. Whats with my sister? Whats happening? Kris thought. The EXO-M members glanced at each other with worry on their faces. They're worried about their leader, Kris. They knew that talking about his sister makes him all sensitive. 

You glanced at Kris who is focused ahead. But you can see, beads of sweat on his forhead. You sighed then took one of his hands and gave it a squeeze. Kris looked down at you with big eyes. 

" Don't worry. Im here, were all here for you. " You smiled reassuringly. Kris nodded with a smile and squeezed your hand back. Good thing I have you Moonbyul.

 

" NOW, NOW SETTLE DOWN EVERYONE! " The principal clapped his hands to gain everyone's attention. Automatically, everyone listened and their voices died down. 

" As I was saying, someone reported that lost heiress has been found.  " The Principal said.

Kris eyes widen in shock and stood up. Everyone looked at him with big eyes. Kris' eyes began to water as his voice cracked a bit when he heard that his sister has been found. EXO-M, You and Mira stood up as well and tried to calm Kris down and comfort him. My sister... where is she? 

" is it true? " Kris asked with a shaky voice while looking at their Principal with curious and anticipating eyes.

Everyone gossiped to each other because its their first time seeing Kris like this. You bit your bottom lip then squeezed Kris' hand again.

" Kris... "

" My sister, she's found. " Kris hoped. EXO-M looked at each other with a 'i-don't-think-so' look on their face.

The Principal coughed then asked for Kris to come up to the stage. Kris nodded then let go of your hand, your face fell and watched him walk in concern. Anytime now, he'll broke. Kris took heavy steps on the stage with a head hung low. 

EXO-M, You and Mira decided to take your seats and just watch over Kris. 

" Do you think that its true? " Chen asked everybody. They looked at Chen with unsure looks.

" I don't know Chen. Maybe? " Luhan said. Lay looked over you and noticed you so worked up with Kris. He smiled a little knowing how you care for him. He took your hand in his his and gave it a squeeze to calm you down. You looked at Lay with worried eyes.

" Its going to be alright. Don't stress yourself because of Kris. Yes its a shocker but, let him. "

You sighed then nodded your head and looked ahead to see Kris.

 

The Principal patted his shoulder with a broad smile. Kris could only return with nervous smile, he clenched his fists with anticipation. Hoping that his twin sister is going to show up there. Xiu liang, gege's here. Come on, show yourself to your gege... Kris thought. 

" Yes its true Kris. Your sister has been found yesterday and infact..." The Principal trailed. 

" She's here! " He finished. 

Everyone gasped in shock. They will see the 'The Lost Heiress'. For them, seeing the heiress was an honor. The Heiress is one of the most honorable person in the society of Korea. 

Kris looked at him with wide and shocked eyes, his slowy turning into a smile. EXO-M gaped but soon enough, they can feel smiles creeping on their faces. They are happy. SO HAPPY.

Happy that Kris will be reunited to his sister again. 

Happy that Kris will finally be completed.

" I really wanted to see her... " Xiumin sighed dreamily and waited for the heiress to show up. Luhan smacked his head. " You'll just going to flirt with her, dumbo. " Xiumin glared at him then stuck his tongue out. 

" Hmp. "

" I wonder how she looks like though? " Tao said. They shrugged. " They're twins. Of course they look alike! "

" So that means... his sister has a long chin too?! " Tao gaped. 

" You pabo! We have this so-called fraternal twins okay? " You rolled your eyes because of his stupidness. Tao 'oh'ed in understanding then sat back on his chair. 

 

" The Lost Heiress will join us here upstairs and reunite with his other twin, Kris Wu. The eldest son of the Wu Empire. " 

Xiuliang... come on. Gege wanted to see you! All this time, I missed you. My little sister... Kris thought to himself as he unpatiently fiddled with his fingers.

" May I present... The Long Lost Heiress of the Wu Empire, Twin of Kris Wu. " The Principal stepped away a bit and made way for the heiress. 

EXO-M, You and Mira held your breaths.

The whole auditorium became silent because of anticipation.

Kris sweating in his place because of mixed nervousness and happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A girl stepped out of the curtains with a vicious smile on her face. 

 

 

 

" Anneyonghaseyo! My name is Kim Yujin. The Long Lost Heiress of the Wu Empire and the Long Lost twin sister of Kris Wu and Im glad to be back!  "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys! Im back... Im really sorry If I kinda took a long time off. But I just wanted to keep updated about Kris. *sighs* I hope he comes back. I missed him so much. We all missed him. T__T Lets just wish that he's safe and sound. 

Lets all cross our finger sand hope that Kris will come back.