ooO 23

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

I tapped my pencil on the desk and did a staring contest with my history testpaper. I feel like im in between a life and death quiz here. I didn't review last night because of so much thoughts running around my head. I sighed as I shaded a circle. I don't even know the answer! I just shade whatever my instincts told me so.

" 2 more and im done here... " I whispered to myself. I read the last 2 questions. I bit my bottom lip while choosing for the answer.

10 minutes passed. Finally, Im done with the test. I got up from my seat then walked towards the teacher's table to submit my testpaper. 

Mr.Han eyed my testpaper once I handed it to him. He sighed heavily and told me that I could have lunch. I nervously smiled and bowed thanks to him as I got out. 

 

                                                                                                                               

 

I stretched my arms out when I walked out fo the room. I craned my neck a bit. Whew! what kind of test is that? I dont know if its even legal for us to take.

" Moon? "

Someone called. I looked around then saw Lay with small sheepish smile on his face. I looked at him with a broed expression then started to walk away. Im still giving Lay a silent treatment after what he had done yesterday.

I heard Lay sighed then trotted behind me. 

" Moon-ah.. "

Lay called again. But I didn't pay attention and just kept on walking. I turned left, Im trying to lost him.

" Dont even try to lose me. I will always follow you. "

Ok thats creepy. And what the heck? Did he just read my mind? 

" Creepy right? But don't care and I didn't read your mind. "

I sighed then finally turn around to face him. Lay looked up to me and met my eyes. I gulped then closed my eyes and was about to turn around again but Lay caught my wrist. I shooked his hold.

" Let go. " I said flatly. Lay shooked his head. " No. "

" Lay. Let go of me. " I shooked his hold a bit harder. 

" No. "

" Lay. "

" I won't let you go, Not until you hear me out. " Lay spoke. I kept quiet, signalling for him to continue. 

" Im sorry. " I shot my head towards his direction. Lay had his head down.

" Lay... " I trailed. Lay looked up to me. " Don't say 'sorry' to me. Im not the one you punched. Maybe its Luhan you should apologize. " With one last shook on his hand he instantly let go of me.

I sighed then turned around to walk again. 

 

                                                                                                                                           

 

" GIVE ME YOUR SANDWICH! "

Jongjin snatched my sandwich from my hand. But hell I care, im not in the mood to eat so I handed it willingly. Jongjin looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. Mira hissed at Jongjin for stealing my sandwich. 

" Hey.. You alright? why are you so gloomy? " Mira patted my back. Jongjin nodded secretly creeping his hand to my sandwich. Mira noticed it then slapped his hand away. Jongjin pouted while rubbing the area Mira slapped. She rolled her eyes.

" Yeah, Something wrong? " Jongjin asked,grabbing an apple instead. I began with a sigh.

" Lay and I fought yesterday.. " I Muttered. causing for Mira to choke on her drink. Jongjin immediately grabbed a napkin and handed it to her.

" ... W-what?! " Mira said to loudly. I slapped my hand on . Mira sheepishly smiled in my hand. 

" What happened? did he hurt you? Should I beat him up? " Jongjin bravely pounded his fists. I rolled my eyes.

" No. And not literally.. Im the one who is mad-- dissapointed. " 

" Huh? why? " They both asked.

" Well its like this.. " 

I began to tell them the story of how I saw Luhan yesterday and how badly bruised he is. Then how I saw Lay and the park when Lay confessed that he was the one who kicked and punched Luhan because he defended Yujin and not me.  

I watched as their faces contorted with creepy smiled and grins. And then they said.

 

 

" Does Lay like you? "

 

 

At first I looked at them with a 'are-you-serious-' look before laughing. They looked at me with confused looks.

" Whats so funny? we asked you a question. " Jongjin said. I wiped my tears from to much laughing.

" PABO! Lay doesn't like me! Omygosh! " I rounded with laughter again. They looked at each other then shrugged.

" If thats what you said~ " Mira said while shrugging her shoulders.

I nodded then stopped laughing. Omg, Lay wouldn't like me! That would be ridiculous! Im like, at the end of his list. Lay's just my friend.

 

                                                                                                                                        

 

Its dismissal time. And I am currently walking out of the school gates. Im busy thinking about Lay, don't get me wrong. Im thinking If I should just forgive him already. I thought for awhile, Then I decided to forgive him when he lowered his pride and apologize to Luhan first. Yeah! 

Im so out of it that I accidentally bumped a lady. A vintage-dressed woman I must say.

" Omona! Im so sorry ma'am! " I hurriedly helped her up. The woman dusted her clothes then looked at me.

" Oh! Im fi--- " She smiled but stopped when she met my face and stare. I looked back then tilted my head in confusion. 

" Excuse me ma'am, are you alright? " I questioned again. The woman must've snapped out of her daze then smiled at me. 

" Ah yes Im fine. " I bowed then smiled again. The lady nodded then walked again. I Watched as she descended in the pavements. Hmm.Strange,why did she stared at me? 

But yeah, nevermind.

 

                                                                                                                                               

 

A MAN'S P.O.V 

" I won't fail you sir. " The man said through his handphone. 

 " You shouldn't fail. If you do, you know the punishment. " the man on the other line answered. 

The man trembled in fear. " Y-yes sir.. "

" Good. Do your job correctly if you want your family.. ALIVE. " 

" N-neh.. "

" Good. Plan your traps on the right place and time. ARASSO!? "

" Neh! "

" I WANT HER DEAD. " 

" Yes sir. I will do my best. "

The man on the other line hanged-up. The man trembled of fear as he placed his handphone back at his pocket. 

" I'll clean you up.. soon. "

Then he leave. 

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: You guys can get mad at me ;___; for updating so short. Its already night time when I opened my account! And Im sorry for not updating for the past few weeks! Im busy with Mid-exams and with my contestpiece!---

Everlasting Sunset  its stars YOU and LAY! :"> and its complete. ^^I hope yah guys will love it! please support and enjoy~!

Subs and comments! Like it? Maybe un upvote. :) KAMSAHAMNIDA PANDAS AND MERRY MERRY MERRY KRISMAS! :///>

XOXO~