ooO 28

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

You're currently walking down the hallways.You're just about to go home after the appointment with your TLE teacher when suddenly, you heard a moan. Curiosity filled you. You raised a brow and slowly followed the strange noise. Until you reached a classroom in the end of the hallway. You halted when the moans became louder every time you get close to the room.

You peeked a little at the backdoor. Only to see something that isn't appropriate for the eyes of the youngsters. You gaped and took a step back. Andwae.. I thought she loves Luhan? W-why? .. Oh no.. Luhan.. 

You slowly spinned on your heel then ran down stair carefully not making too much noise. Not wanting to interrupt them..

More like, not to get caught.

 

 

Finally, you reached the school gates with a pounding heart. You held at the lampost beside you and took gulps of air. Your eyes are still wide when you saw that scene. Unbelievable.. Images of Yujin having with another boy besides Luhan pained you. You tightened your hold on your backpack strap.  I pity you.. Luhan-ah.. Images of Luhan crying, stressed and unemotional ran around inside your head. You shooked your head to get rid of them.

 

 

HOOONKKK~ 

 

 

A car 'honk' made you woke up from your trance. You looked up and saw a black Mercedes-Benz and Kris riding on it. You blinked as Kris got out of his car, jogging towards you with questioning eyes.

" What are you doing here? Its aleady 5 pm! " Kris patted your head. 

" I had to talk to our TLE Teacher for our performance task tomorrow. You? "

" Im heading to the Grocery. " Kris pointed to the Grocery at the end of the road. You nodded solemnly.

" Then, You must get going. I'll go home. Anneyong. " You muttered, And was about to march off when Kris placed a hand on your shoulder. You stopped at your tracks then looked at him. 

" Waeyo? "

Kris cleared his throat then placed his hand down. " I was thinking if you would.. like to accompany me at the grocery? " 

You blinked. " All.. right? "

Kris inwardly cheered then beamed at you. He gestured you get-on in his car. You only smiled then muttered a 'thank you'

 

 

 

 

 

" So.. Let's see.. Aha! Let's go the Seafood aisle! " Kris grabbed your hand and pushed the cart with his other hand then pulled you gently with him towards the cold aisles. You just let him drag your body around.

 

You watched him compared two bags of shrimp with slightly amused eyes. The whole school said that he is cold.. but, look at him now. He's like an ahjussi. You unconciously giggled because of your thoughts. Kris looked at you with a rasied brow. 

" What are you laughing at? " You giggled then pointed at him. 

" Everyone thought that you're a cold guy. But right now, you looked like an ahjussi. "

Kris rolled his eyes then placed the other bag of shrimp inside the cart. " If Im an ahjussi then you're a.. short ahjumma? " Kris smirked.

You stopped giggling then gave him a 'what-the-hell-did-you-just-say' look. You threw an ice flake at his direction. But he dodged it then laughed.

" Take it back, you giant! "

Kris chuckled then did a 'mehrong'. You prevented to vomit. 

" Aegyo doesn't suit you, you walking building! " You teased. 

Then suddenly, Kris' face became stoic. He took a step forward with a warning face. You stopped laughing then looked at him with wide and alarmed eyes. 

" N-no Kri-- AHHHHHHHHHH!! " You ran away like a mad-man. Mad-woman to be exact. 

Kris laughed then chased you around the grocery. 

 

 

 

 

" Aww.. " 

You rolled your eyes then flinched his forehead. You both are sitting on the bench by the counter, and massaging his foot. Somehow, Kris managed to trip on a friction-less floor and fell on his .

" I don't know what kind of feet you have and you still managed to trip on a rock-less floor. " 

Kris rolled his eyes then looked away. But kept stealing quick glances at you. He felt kind of happy.

" Does it hurt? " You eyed him. Kris shooked his head then looked forward. 

You wrapped his sprained foot using your hanky. You stood up then snatched the grocery list from him. Kris gave you a confused look.

" Im going to do the grocery shopping. And you, stay here for 20 minutes and rest your foot. I'll be back. "

You were about to walk away when a hand grabbed yours. You looked at Kris with a raised brow. Kris coughed then looked away. 

" Don't leave. I'll do that tomorrow, it isn't that important anyways. Just stay here.. Im lonely. "

You looked at him with amused eyes before nodding. You plopped back on your seat then folded the paper in your hands. There's no Cold Prince here.

" I never thought that the oh-so-cold-kingka feels lonely. Thats new! " You joked. Kris gave you a look before slowly flicking your forehead. 

" Because Im a human? "

" Well.. you're right. "

" Darn right I am.. "

 

 

 

Silence. After that answer, Silence dawned you both. 

 

 

 

" Say.. Does Yujin love Luhan? " You suddenly blurted out. You just couldn't help yourself. You felt sorry and miserable towards Luhan. Im confused.. 

" Why do you ask? " Kris turned to you with a questioning look. You sighed.

" Guess.. I have to tell you the story huh? " You frowned. Reminscing the scenes again. Kris nodded then waited for you to continue.

" Tell me. "

" Well.. Earlier, when I was walking down the hallway, I heard moans from a classroom. Me, being curious of course, I followed it until I reached a classroom at the end of the hallway. I peeked a bit to see what's going on and there.. I saw.. Yujin and some other boy.. Doing the 'thing'. "

You your teeth then turned to Kris. His face was emotionless. No hint of surprise or anything. No emotions. Anything. None.

" Why are you acting like it isn't something big? " You furrowed your eyebrows. 

" No. she never loved Luhan right from the start. Never will and never did. She's only using him for riches. Although Yujin is filthy rich, she's still using him.. maybe for fun too? "

" Then why aren't you guys telling this to Luhan!? He might got hurt! " You fiddled nervously with your fingers. You heard Kris sighed then took your hand in his. You sighed when a tear escaped your eye.

" Its worrying me Kris.. I don't want Luhan getting emotionaly hurt at the end.. " 

Kris frowned then wiped your tear. " We already told him. But he never believed us. Saying that Yujin and him is in a 2 year relationship already and thought that all of it were true. And.. You must really care about Luhan alot.. I see.. "

You looked at him and nodded. " Of course! Whatever his attitude is, I'll still be his friend! No matter what! " Sadly.. Im only a friend.. but its better than nothing.. 

Kris hugged you, comfortingly. " Hey.. its allright. We all do. But we should understand Luhan's case. Of course he'll not believe at first because he loves Yujin so much that he already gone blind. "

You didn't answer and you pulled away slowly. Kris awkardly coughed then muttered a 'sorry' You laughed because of his silliness. 

" No need to be sorry. Thanks for comforting me Kris. It just pained me seeing Luhan getting played with.. I mean, he isn't a toy. "

Kris nodded then stood up. feeling that his foot is already healed. 

" We will all just help him. Arasso? For now, lets just watch over him. " He held your hand then helped you stood up.

" Come, I'll take you home. " Kris suggested. You looked at him for awhile then asked.

" Why are you so kind to me Kris? " 

Kris stopped fumbling with his keys then looked at you. He smiled then ruffled your hair sincerely. He has that look on his eyes. Eyes full of longing. 

 

 

 

" You're like my little sister that Im currently searching for. "

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                            

 

A/N: A little Kris and You here! Since he never had any scenes with you that much. So yeah.. here! :) And Yujin cheating at Luhan?! OMONA!

Subs and Comment pandas! <3