ooO 2

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

You are walking on a street, its raining hard. You walked on the sideways until you saw 2 figures and they are carrying a baby on a basket. You tilted your head in confusion and decided to follow them. You walked a little far behind them. Then you saw the lady stopped infront of a house. You hid behind the post and watched everything.

You saw the lady put the baby on the basket, and kissed its forehead. The man put a hand on the baby's forehead and also kissed it. they kept on hugging the baby until the lady heard a thunder. They immediately put the baby down and wrapped it with a thick blanket and with one last look, they ran off.

 

RRIIIIIIIIIINGGGGG~!

 

You smack the palm of your hand on the snooze button and slowly sat up. You thought about your dream. " Who's that baby? Why is the baby just left on someone elses doorsteps? " You muttered.

you slowly rubbed the sleep off of your eyes then stretched your arm. You opened the window and inhaled the morning air. You sighed peacefully and closed your eyes.

 I kept on dreaming about it over and over again,I dont..know if its related to me. The bright rays of the sun brightened your room. Also making your hair shone, it made a halo on your head.You opened your eyes then smiled.

" Whatever, I'll find out someday. "

With that, you skipped towards your bathroom and stepped inside. You took a bath for 5 minutes. After taking a bath, you walked out of the bathroom and walked towards your closet pulling this kind of outfit

You looked to yourself through the mirror. " typical "

you smiled to yourself, then you heard mother calling " Moon-ah!!! Come downstairs!!! " your mom hollered. 

"COMING!!!! " You shouted back upstairs. You immediately raced downstairs but tripping in the last step as always. " im he--AHHH!! " you screamed when your face landed on the floor.

" Aish stupid legs.. " You muttered.

Your mom raced towards you " honey you okay? " your Mom said, checking up your knee.

" Yeah, clumsiness just got over me. " you laughed it off then stood up.

" Okay, be careful nextime and your father is on the dining area." You nodded then walked to dining area.

Once you reached the dining area, you saw your Father sipping his coffe and reading the daily newspaper. You giggled then snuck on his back then put your hands on his eyes. 

You giggled. You felt you father smiled. " I Know its you Moon-ah " You pouted.

" Such a pooper appa, really. " Your father chuckled.

Then your mom barged in, holding a plate of pancakes. She placed it down on table then said.

" Moon-ah, We have great news for you. " Your mother said beaming at you and at his husband.

You tilted your head in confusion. " What is it umma? " Your father answered it for you.

" Well.. Your umma and I had decided to move you into another school. You jerked your head up almost to quickly. Your mother immediately massaged the back of your neck.

" Aish.. be careful you might get a stiff neck. " Your mother sighed. You sheepishly smiled then nodded.

" What kind of school? " You asked your parents. They glanced at each other then beamed at you.

" Seoul High! "

You dropped your chopsticks, jaw-dropped and with wide eyes.

" Umma!Appa! i cant go there! " You said to them.

They looked at you. " And why is that? " Your mother said.

" Because.. i..dont fit there.. " You said while hunging your head low. Your father chuckled. You looked up to him.

" Nonsense. You fit in every school you transfer, You are smart,courteous,responsible and mostly.. " Your father trailed on. " Beautiful. "

Your mother nodded. You smiled to them. " Thanks appa but... " Your father raised a brow." But what? "

You sighed then looked at your parents. " I dont have a problem transferring there.. But its just the new environment, What if the students dislike me because we are not rich like them? I'll be a loner.. "

You breathed a heavy sigh. Your parents softened.

" Are you saying that.. we are not enough for you? " Your mother said.

You jerked your head up and shooked it too quickly.

" ANIYO! I wouldnt even think about that! Im just... afraid. " Your mother smiled then said.

" Not all people are the same Moon-ah, Theres someone out there that will stood up for you and be-friends with you. " Your mother said while cupping your face. 

"And do this for us Moon-ah, we worked hard for this, for you to enter a good school, Because we have trust in you, We know that you won't let us down. " Your father said nodding with a smile at you.

You sighed then looked up to them with a smile. " Neh.. For you, Umma and Appa " 

They gave you a reassuring nod then said.

" Then, get dressed we will enroll you the school right now, Moon-ah " Your mother said and pushing you gently towards the exit of the dining room

You sighed then walked upstairs and walked inside of your room.

" You can do this Moon! " You said to yourself then do a 'fighting' sign with your fists.

With that, you rummaged to your closets and decided to wear a dress and flats, because you are going to a prestigous school, where people judge the appearance of a person.

You turned to your dresser and sat down on your dresser chair. You started fixing your hair by curling it down and putting a beige bow on the back. You applied a little powder and lip balm. You dont like putting heavy make up because it ruins your skin. You looked at your mirror then smiled.

" for your parents, lets do this. "

With one last look at the mirror, you picked your things then walked out of the room.

Your parents smiled." Aww~ my very beautiful daughter~ " Your mother cooed.

You chuckled then your father said. " Well, She is Park MoonByul! " Your father mused. You 3 laughed " OK! Kaja! kaja! " 

You 3 left the house and drove to Seoul High.

 

- O -

 

 

" Were here ladies! " You father said.

Your mother nodded then unbuckled her seatbelt then got out of the car. You got out as well. You gaped at the building its 5times bigger than your normal school.

And you saw students coming out of their cars with their butlers. You gulped, I dont feel good... about this.. 

" Moon-ah! Lets go! " Your father said.

You nodded then said  " Coming! "

Then you trudged behind them. You and your parents reached inside the lobby. You marveled at the golden structures around you.  is this really a school? more like a palace made of gold!

Then your mother said. " Moon-ah, wait here! we will just finish the payment! arasso? " Your mother said.

You nodded like a little child. With that, she left you. You are still amazed at the building.

" Woahh~ " You smiled to yourself. Then a boy bumped on you.

You fell down on the ground. " Aishh.. "

 

 

KRIS'S P.O.V

I Bumped into a girl and i have to say its a pretty one. Yet, i still think of her as a fangirl of mine. " Watch it. "

I snapped at her. she stood up, dusted her clothes then pointed an accusing finger to me.

" You! You watch it! dont you have eyes? im standing here. "

 She pointed at the ground where she is standing. " And you,started walking like tall dead-post and bumped on me! " 

My ears perked up.  did..she..just..called me a tall dead post?!  I grew furious but before i answered her.

She flipped her long hair on me. Making sure that it'll hit my face. I Stood there with my mouth agape. No one ever in my life did that to me!

Then the guys came over with jaws dropped, witnessing the scene. 

" Woah dude.. Thats.. AMAZING " Xiumin mused.

" That noona is.. COOL! " Tao clapped.

" Seriously? no one ever did that to the o-mighty-kris " Chen patted my shoulder.

I turned to look at Lay who is smiling at the retreating figure of the girl. Maybe he is still 'amazed' 

Luhan is staring at the girl with wide eyes. then laughed. " Dude.. that girl.. did just.. "

" And not just that she called me a tall dead post! " i said while groaning in annoyance.

I expect them to be remorseful but they just bursted out laughing. Great! Great friends i have. Erghh..

" Aishh! fine! " With that i left them and walked to my class.

 but seriously that girl.. is different! Argh! no time for girls! just find your lost MeiMei!  The thought of my twin makes me gloomy

" Meimei.. " i hummed softly.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                   

 

 

A/N : How is it my pandas? <3 I made a pet name for my readers :* im going to start  calling you guys.. 'pandas' from now on! ^^

Subscribe and Comment! ^^ comments are appreciated :D