ooO 14

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

 

Kris took good care of you, And you can't deny that you like the attention he's giving to you. But, you know that after this, he'll be back on being his normal,cold self. You always wanted an older brother. Someone who will take good care of you and of course, Protect you. Having someone at your side who is always ready to Protect you from harm feels..Good.

" --- And because of that, we all ended up in the Principal's office! " Kris boomed with laughter. You laughed with him. * Its nice to see him smiling, wish he'll smile more *

" Really? Xiumin really did that to a girl? " You asked wiping a tear away from your eeys because of too much laughing. Kris nodded then chuckled.

" Yeah. When it comes to food, There's nothing can stop him! " Kris mused. You laughed.

" Jinjjayo? Remind me not to get close with him. Especially when im eating. " You said with wide eyes. Kris nodded then chuckled.

After talking some more, sharing childood stories and everything.  A knock on the door interrupted your story with Kris about your dreams. You pouted. Kris just chuckled then ruffled your hair before opening the entrance door. When Kris opened the door, your family,Jongjin,Mira,EXO-M....And even Yujin came in.

" Wheres Moonbyul? "

" Is MoonByul awake? "

" Omona! Our MoonByul! "

" MoonByul noona~~ "

" Byulliee! "

" Wheres my Bestfriend? "

You heard the voices of your friends and family. You chuckled because of their silliness. You smiled when they visited your bed. but you turned surprised when you saw Yujin also coming in with a poker face. But you let it though.

" OMONA! Moonbyul ah! Gwaenchanna? " Mrs.Park ran up to your side then hugged you. You hugged them back.

" Im fine omma! " Your father scoffed. " Fine? Look at you. You're in a messy sitaution right now young lady. " Mr.Park scolded. You only smiled because you knew that he is just worried. Mrs.Park glared at his husband then brought him out. Your friend Mira and Jongjin scurring towards your bed.

" Yah! Gwaenchanna? " They both asked. They looked at each other then pointed. They looked away with a tint of pink in their cheeks. You laughed at their reactions.

" Yes Mira and Jongjin im fine! See? " You grinned then sat up straight then wiggled your arms. Mira chuckled. Jongjin smiled then ruffled your hair.

" Aish, i thought youre dead! " Jongjin said. You playfully glared at him. " Too bad im not. " You mehronged him. Jongjin rolled his eyes. Then you turned to Mira. She hugged you.

" Yahh.. you scared me babo! " Mira is in verge of tears. You looked at her then softened. " Hey.. Its alright. im ok now. No need to worry i assure you. " You smiled at her. Mira smiled then hugged you again. Jongjin coughed ruining the mood. You glared at him. Jongjin raised his hands on defense. " What? " 

You rolled your eyes then said. " Anyways, Mira, i would like to introduce my dork friend, Jongjin. " Mira giggled then nodded. 

" Yah " Jongjin turned red. You laughed. " Im Shin Mira. Nice meeting you. " Mira smiled. " I-im J-jongjin. Nice meet you too. " Jongjin stuttered.

You noticed their interactions. * something's fishhyy~ *

" I WANT TO SEE NOONA!! "

You heard some screaming. You facepalmed yourself. * Tao? * You ushered Jongjin and Mira to sit in the sofa and talk to get to know each other so you could deal with.. EXO-M. 

Then Tao ran up to your bed then attaked you witha bear hug. The guys also followed suit to their hyper maknae. You chuckled at Tao's reaction then returned the hug. Even though you've never been close to him, You see him as your dongsaeng. So its fine for you.

" Noona~ Im so worried~ " Tao muttered on your hair. But he got pulled back by Kris and Lay. 

" Yahh~ I want noona! " Tao pouted while being drag by the 2.

" Whatever Tao. " Kris rolled his eyes. Lay shooked his head.

" Man, You almost killed her. " Lay whacked Tao's head.

You stared at them in awe. Luhan saw your expression then turned away to keep himself from laughing. Yujin is scowling at the corner. But soon enough Luhan joined her and they sat on the sofa. You saw them then turned away. * I wish im on Yujin's place * You sighed.

" Whats with the sigh? " The bun-faced guy asked sitting beside you.

" Yeah, Do you need anything? " Another guy came out but has high cheekbones. You shooked your head." Aniyo. thanks "

" Im Xiumin by the way. " Xiumin grinned then took your hand then shook it. You laughed at his silliness " Nice to meet you Xiumin "

" And im Chen! At your service! " Chen saluted. You laughed at him then shok hsi hand too. The 2 smiled. * I like Moonbyul than Yujin. *

" Oh, Im Park-- " You were cutted by Xiumin. " No need to introduce, I know who you are. " Xiumin said grinning, Chen whacked his head.

" Yah, you know thats creepy, right? " Chen rolled his eyes. " Yah! im still your gege! " Xiumin shot back. You laughed at their childish reactions.

They turned their heads at you then smiled. " By the way, how did you know my name? " You titlted your head. 

" Oh that's because Lay---- " He was cutted

" BECAUSE I TOLD THEM YOUR NAME! " Lay laughed it off nervously then glared at Xiumin. Xiumin covered his mouth to stop his laughter then walked away. * I'll kill you Xiumin. * You raised a brow at his sudden behavior. * Huh? *

" Yeah, he told us everything about you. " Chen winked. You blushed * What the hell Lay? * Lay blushed too. * Wait till we get home. * When the two noticed Lay's reactions. They looked at each other with creepy grins. * I know what your thinking * 

" Okaay~ Imma leave you guys! I have to buy some food~ " Xiumin whistled. Nudging Chen.

" Oh! I want chips too! I'll gow ith Xiumin! Bye guys! " Chen said while pulling Xiumin away.

" DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID LAY! " You and Lay heard the faint scream of Chen and Xiumin. Lay blushed madly. You shooked your head.

" Sorry about those dorks... they're born that way. " Lay sighed then rubbed his temples. You giggled. then patted Lay's shoulder.

" Annyi. Its funny though. " You replied. " Wait till you get to know them more. " Lay mused.

" Pssh. I guess they aren't not that bad. " You shrugged. " Pfft. " Lay playfully scoffed. 

Then an awkward silence followed. * Geez its awkard * You thought then bit your bottom lip. 

* Start a convo Lay! The hell! watcha waitin for? * Lay nervously gulped then spoke.

" Are you feeling well now? " Lay asked, trying to break the ice. You nodded. " Yeah, im fine now. " 

Awkward silence again...

" You're good at dancing. " You suddenly blurted out. Once you realized what you've just said, You immediately put a hand on your mouth. * Omona, you're so bold Moonbyul! PABO! * Lay laughed.

" Really? Well.. I guess, Thanks " Lay smiled at you. You blushed. " I bet you're good at dancing too. " Lay grinned. You chuckled then waved it off.

" Nah, Im just neat. " 

" Then why are you moved to the advance dance-class? " Lay said with wide eyes. You soemhow thought of it. * Yeah.. how come? *

" I dont know..? " You shrugged. Lay find it cute when you shrugged, * She's really cute and innocent. *

You and Lay continued to chit-chat. Laughing and teasing each other. Catching the attention of Luhan. Luhan Frowned.

LUHAN'S P.O.V

I Have to admit that its getting boring. I tried to smile infront of Yujin when she blabbered about new bags and shoes. I sighed softly. Its not that i don't like conversing with Yujin, Im not just fond of.. fashion. I still love her though.

" -- And you know this oppa? " Yujin showed me his phone. I looked at it, uninterestedly. " Its the new Prada bag! You have to get me one! I want it! " Yujin pouted and did aegyo. I smiled knowing that i'll make her happy.

" Of course, baobei. " I pecked her lips. Yjin smiled then hugged my waist. I hugged her back. But something caught my attention.

I looked at MoonByul. I saw her laughing and smiling with Lay. I narrowed my eyebrows. * They're that close already? * I squinted my eyes even more when i saw Lay ruffled and flick MoonByul's forhead. MoonByul frowned then rolled her eyes. I unkowingly smiled. I find it.............. cute though. Can't deny.

But why do i feel like someone is pinching---No, Burning my heart when i saw them. Maybe, i had a heartburn, Yeah..

So much on giving all my attention on Lay and MoonByul. Yujin kept on snapping her fingers infornt of my face. I blinked my eyes then looked at her. DAMN! What am i thinking? pay more attention to your baobei Luhan!

" Oppa, did you just heard what i've said? " Yujin rambled. I sheepishly smiled.

" Sorry, What is it again? " I asked.

" As i was saying, when you're going to buy me a Prada bag, i want it coloured with pink. Arasso oppa? " Yujin smiled at me. Eyes twinkling. I just nodded then smiled. 

" Kiss me first " I pouted my lips. Yujin paused for awhile to look at me then kissed me. The kiss was supposed to forget all about these wierd feeling.

But why won't it go away?

END OF LUHAN'S P.O.V

 

 

                                                                                                                                        

 

 

A/N: Updated for meh Pandas!

I Thought all of my exams are finished but guess what?

We still have a COMPUTER EXAM.

-________-''

But let's enjoy for awhile ^^

And please take a look on my New fic: The Gay Cupid. 

starring You, baekhyun and chanyeol! 

Heres Luhan and Lay for chuuu~

 

***HEHEEHHEEH~ Subs and Comments! <3 maybe upvote? :D