ooO 53

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

Ok! First of all..  chapter 52 was their last chapter for the beach part and this chapter will be continuing on their normal school life. :) ( for them..) Anyways... ENJOY! :** 

                                                                                                                                                                                                        

 

Its not yet hell week for exams but for EXO-M,You and Mira.. Its worse than hell week. After their trip to the beach, everyone was tired once they got home. All of them were exhausted but had no choice but to continue their lives as a student tomorrow. Once they stepped in of their classrooms, the teacher gave them each a thick, handful papers full of questions and essays. Its their missed-out assignments and tests. Yujin is an exception because she already did her requeirements on the other day once she got back from the beach. Its abit relief becaus ethat means they won't see her. But still..

" Now. Off to the library. " Mr.Bang said sternly before walking back to his office. EXO-M groaned in frustration except for Kris who has a blank face on. But you knew deep inside he's gone bananas. You sighed while you carry your papers. 

" Come on guys. Lets get this job done. " You encouragingly smiled at them. EXO-M nodded quietly. Im mind-blown and brain dead. All of them thought so they just nodded. Mira pouted as she walked by your side. 

" You're a top student here, same with Kris. Help us! " Mira pleaded while walking. " Of course, We could always cooperate to answer these papers! " You beamed, hoping to make them lighten up a bit. 

" Thanks for that booster, Moonbyul. " Kris smiled while bumping your shoulder lightly. You looked up to him with a blank face

" Who says Im the only one teaching? You're teaching them too.  "

" Damn it... " 

 

 

 

 

Soon enough, all of you are sitting on a big table. EXO-M are looking through their papers with a face full of shock and some are frowning. Tao was the first one to react. He began whining and soon enough, evryone began whining. Even Kris. You sighed and pinched the middle of your nose bridge. I feel like a mother of 7 children.. 

" NOONA! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS! "

" THIS IS SO HARD! "

" What the--? Math has essays too?! "

" Did we even took up this lesson..? "

" I can't remember this lesson.. "

 

" Guys! this is a library! we need to stay calm and quiet. Panicking is pointless in our situation right now. Arasso? Listen to me. " You scolded them like a mother goose. EXO-M gulped and nodded, obeying your orders. Man, she's fierce when serious.. Luhan whistled lowly. You dumped your paper on your own space.

" Okay! This is what Im planning. Since not all of you doesn't know how to use their own brains-- "

" Hey! Not so rude.. " Xiumin and Chen pouted. You laughed and held a peace sign. 

" As I was saying, not all of us here knew some of these lessons so me and Kris will help you guys. Since.. we knew some of this lessons.Not bragging here, okay? just stating the fact.  And please guys.. just, cooperate with us? neh? " You sighed, eyeing everyone of them sternly.

Lay was looking at you with a glint of interest in his eyes. Never he thought that you have a strict side. 

" Okay! Lets start! with.... HISTORY! " You cheered. EXO-M didn't made unecessary noises anymore and promptly opened their papers. You stood up with a book in your hand. 

" Question no.1... who is the last prince of Korea? " You asked them. Luhan raised his hand then stood up.

" Prince Yi Un. The 28th last crown prince of Korea. " Luhan said in a nonchalant voice. You gave him an approving look. 

" Correct! No write it all down! " You ordered. You felt like a teacher, and you liked it. Luhan rolled his eyes but wrote it on his paper. Lay looked at him then at you, but shrugged and do as you said instead. 

For the next 3 hours, from history down to biology. Currently, all of you are answering Math. You felt kind of ashamed because you're not that good in math but you are neat. You learn easily. But you're not good in math terms, fortunately, Kris was there to help you. You beamed as you tiredly sighed while taking your seat. You taught them 3 hours straight, how tiring is that? 

" ... and x=3! " Kris finished. Tao, who was nodding his head. And mirculously, the guys were learning. 

" Nice going Ms.Park seongsangnim. " Lay grinned as he placed his hanky on your forhead. You sheepishly smiled as you removed his hanky and threw it at him. 

" Here I am being nice and all you could do is threw me my hanky, ouch. " Lay acted like he's hurt or anything. He just liked teasing you. 

" Well for your information I DIDN'T borrowed your hanky, you gave it to me yourself. " You playfully punched his arm. Luhan just finished scribbling on his paper, he yawned and stretched. He saw you and Lay by his peripheral vision and he rolled his eyes. Just go date already.

" GUYS! Lets break it off for awhile. Gosh Im tired! " Mira whined while pouting. Chen who is blankly staring ahead with Xiumin slightly slapping him. 

" Buddy! Can you hear me? hey! " Xiumin said, still slightly slapping his cheeks. " Bro! tell me you're alive! hey buddy! "

* SLAP *

" YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! " Chen screamed at Xiumin while holding his swollen cheek. Xiumin removed his hands with a blank face. Tao and Luhan who was laughing their heads off. Good thing they are far away from the librarian, if not they would be kicked out. 

" You dorks.. I'll go buy you guys some coffee. My treat~ " You winked at them. Your friends cheered, happy to get free drinks from you. 

" ASSA~ "

 

 

 

 

You were whistling down the hallway, right now. You are heading to some nearby vending machine to treat EXO-M and Mira. The hallways are quiet, meaning classes are still going on so you carefully skipped not making any noises. Today was a tiring day not physically but mentally, so you thought of buying theme energy bars too. While skipping down a hallway, you didn't notice a figure coming out of the school informatory room and accidentally bumped on that person. You fell on your with a loud thump. 

" Omo! Im so sorry! Aigoo! " The person who bumped bent down and tried to help you up. You bit your bottom lip as you stood up, dusting your skirt, you bowed. Not taking a quick glance on the person.

" Joseongmnida.. " Once you regained your posture, you took a good look on the person who bumped you. But you had to look up becaus eof his damn tall height. Im a midget compared to him. A boy with a toothy-smile, big and round eyes and fluffly burgundy colored hair. 

" No need to be sorry miss.....? " He said in a deep voice that made you snap back to reality. You blinked at him and saw him smiling at you like a creep.

 

" Oh.. my name is Park Moonbyul, Byul for short. " You showed a small smile. 

" Oh! Im Park Chanyeol! Isn't that cool? we are both Parks! We can be a couple! the 'Park' couple. " Chanyeol said with a hand gesture while grinning widely. You looked at him with wide and shocked eyes. How can he be so bold like that? Wow.

" Just kidding~ Anyways, are you heading off to somewhere? cutting classes? " Chanyeol blinked at her. You chuckled. 

" No! Im just getting coffee for my friends..you? " You chuckled again. Chanyeol beamed then patted your hair before answering. " Well.. Im just surprising someone here and lets go together. " Chanyeol offered. You nodded at him.

 

"Are you creeped out? " Chanyeol asked as he walked side by side with you. Isn't it funny that you're talking to a complete stranger after you bumped at him within 3 minutes? Acting like you guys are friends? 

" No. I like your cheery personality actually. " You smiled. Chanyeol's grin became wider, never in his life thought that he wasn't creepy. This girl.... she felt like someone very dear to me. 

" Then lets be friends? " Chanyeol asked, shyly. You laughed while nodding your head.

" After talking and smiling with you for the past 3 minutes? why not? " You shrugged. 

" ASSA! "

 

 

Once you and Chanyeol finished buying coffees. You bid goodbye after changing numbers with him, which made you surprised a bit. But you guys are friends anyways so why not? You waved you hand at him with a smile before walking away. Chanyeol smiled to himself while looking at your figure. He liked you. Not the 'like-like' but he liked you as a friend. He thought you are endearing and he thought of you as his dongsaeng. Chanyeol looked at his phone then snapped his fingers.

" Oh! The surprise.. but Im lost in this big school. So, its no use. I'll just call him. " Chanyeol pouted as he reached for his phone and dialing someone's number with a cheery smile on his face. The othe line finally answered. 

" Hello? " The person on the other line said. Chanyeol's face brightened up before answering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" KRIS HYUNG! Its me Chanyeol! Your cousin. "

 

 

 

 

THE MAN'S P.O.V

A girl dressed in Seoul Arts High uniform entered my office.A smile soon approached my face as I saw my fine young daughter. I beamed at her and she smiled back, she took a seat infront of my desk. I requested the maids to bring some snacks and juice for her. 

" So how was it? Are you really going to do it? " I asked. The girl nodded with an evil smile. Thats my girl.

" Yes Mr.Kim!... or appa~ " The girl before smiled. I laughed then patted her hands. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Very good.. Yujin, my princess. " Yujin used aegyo to her father. 

" But~ Please buy me a Coco Chanel dress appa~ and Jeremy scott wedges too~ " She added. I nodded, money isn't a big thing for us. Im not jsut a lawyer here in Korea but Im also the leader of a powerful gang, The Jaded Eyes. Though I used 'sniper' as my codename. No one wants to get their reputation ruined. 

" Yes my princess. Though, we should get your shoulder tattooed. Besides, you need to have evidences that you are the long lost Heiress of the Wu Empire. " 

" Yes appa! I will be the Long Lost Heiress of the Wu Empire and the long lost twin sister of Kris Wu. " Yujin said darkly. 

 

That's why I love my daughter. My Yujin is so cunning and evil right? She even killed her own mother! How wonderful is that? I raised her properly. Right?

 

END OF MAN'S(MR.KIM)P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ok don't kill me. ;____; 

Chanyeol and Kris are cousins?

The man and Yujin are related?

Yujin will pretend as the 'Long lost heiress of The Wu Empire? "

Wowww~