ooO 22

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

 

LAY'S P.O.V

I Frowned when I walked in the park. Classes aren't yet done. But I skipped. I dont feel like going inside of that damn school. I kicked a pebble when I walked. I inhaled the cold air, Its afternoon. Both of my hands are tucked in my pockets while walking. Girls from different school or sometimes random girls would take a look at me. Do I really look that good?! 

Luhan is a senseless damn jerk bastard------Sorry for the profanities. But it is true, How can he be decieved by that Snake? Is he really that blind? When will he woke up from that trance of his? Yujin obviously doesnt like Luhan at all, She just wants his money. though, Yujin isn't poor. Heck, they are rich. His father is a Lawyer of different countries. Her mother.. Well, she's dead.

But let me tell you this, Yujin's mother is NOT like Yujin herself. Ha! Can you believe that? Her mother is sweet and kind-hearted, But what happened to her daughter? A . Maybe genes came from his father. Whatevs.

A Flash of memory of today's events floated on my mind. The picture of Moonbyul getting slapped. Kris punching Luhan and me.. Punching Luhan too. I sat on the nearby bench then looked out for the settling sun. The sky is pinkinsh-orange now. I Looked at my bare hands with unbelieveable eyes.

Did I really punch him? I asked myself. Oh hell you did Lay. I never punched someone before especially my friends. I can't fight my own brothers! I gripped my hair then sighed. I will never ever punch my friends ever again.

I heard footsteps coming in my way. At first I ignored it, until I heard a sweet voice. 

" Lay? "

I Looked up. There she is.

END OF LAY'S P.O.V

 

NO-ONES P.O.V

After sending Luhan to the clinic. You immediately walked out of the school gates and walked to the nearby park. You sighed the cool afternoon air. Spring is over, next is summer. You touched your bruised lip then looked up a stray tear flowed out of my eyes. You groaned then wiped it off.

" You are such a baby, Byul. No crying. Its over, Okay? " You said to yourself while walking again.

You walked wherever your feet took you. You stopped on your tracks when you saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench. * Lay? * You thought then walked up to the figure carefully. * Its Lay! *

" Lay? " You walked up to him. Lay looked up then got up and hugged you. You gasped. Your whole body was crushed under his arms and Lay is nuzzling his face on your neck. You shivered a little when hsi hot breath trickled down on your skin. causing for you to blush too.

" Lay.. Gwaenchana? " You asked then patted his back. Lay stood up still then rubbed the back of his neck while blushing then bowed a little. You raised a brow. * Since when did Lay became formal to me? *

" Im okay don't worry. A little troubled. " Lay reassured you with a smile. You ain't still believe at him. His smile isn't reaching his eyes its more like a... Regretful smile. 

" I know you did something Lay. What is it? " You said with a frown. Lay sat back down then requested you to sit beside him. You complied. " Well? " 

" Its really nothing. Dont worry. " Lay waved it off. You stood up then put both of your hands on your hips. 

" Zhang Yixing " You sternly called his real name. Lay tensed up * Shoot. She's serious. *

Lay sighed then raked his fingers to his hair. Your eyes narrowed in confusion. Lay looked up to you. " Im going to tell you but don't be angry or mad. " 

You raised a brow then sighed. " Fine just tell me. " 

" IpunchedandkickedLuhanbecauseheissoblindinloveandbeingajerktowardsyou. "

Your eyes widened then took a step back. * Thats why Luhan is limping, Its because of... Lay? *

" Wait, What? You beated him?! " You said with every word, your voice is rising. Lay nervously waved his hands.

" B-because he's acting a jerk to you! He needs a lesson! " Lay shot back. You scoffed.

" I Can't believe you Lay! How could you do that to your bestfriend?! " You frowned. * You're much more than this Lay.. *

" Its because he is a jerk! He cares Yujin more than you! " Lay hissed. 

" Of course he would! Damn Lay, Are you out of your mind? Yujin is Luhan's Girlfriend, Of course he will defend her not me! And what am I to Luhan? Nothing. Yujin weighs more in his heart! Lay... I expected more from you. You really think he is going to be-friend me? NO! Impossible! " You shooked your head. Right now, You're furious and dissappointed. 

Lay sighed then took a step froward. You stepped back. " Moonbyul.. He isn't right.. " 

" You aren't right too. " You Scoffed back then looked away. " Byul, Don't be like this.. " Lay frowned.You diverted your gaze at him quickly. 

" Lay. Why can't I be like this huh? You hitted your bestfriend because of me! You think by doing that will make us closer? Luhan is still my friend. Whatever his attitude is. "

" Byul, dont be mad at me please... " Lay took a step forward. You held a hand up. " Dont.Lay. "

" Byul..Please.. "

" Honestly? Im not mad. Im disappointed Lay. Very.. "  You turned your back on him then started to walk away. You frowned while walking away. * I expected more from you Lay.. *

Lay sighed then sat on the ground. Pounding his fists on the road then pulled his hair. * Great job Lay, You just made Moonbyul mad,angry and disappointed. * 

" Damn you Luhan.. " 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

 

A/N: Enjoy guys..for now. DRAMA IS APPROACHING >:) Imma go make you guys cry on the future chaps. <3

And what do I see here? Lay and Byul are on a fight. :< Awww~ And have you guys watched MAMA 2013? :DDD

Subs and Comments <3 Maybe upvote? And hi there silent readers~ ^^ HAHA