ooO 52 (Part 5)

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

" Moonbyul! Can you help me tie this ribbon on my dress... at the back part? " Mira hollered. You heard her shout so you came out from the bathroom with your toothbrush still sticking inside your mouth. You began tying the red ribbon corset on her back.

Today is the last day at the beach and later on the afternoon, they will pack up and leave because they can't afford to miss another school day. Besides, tons of homework would be thrown to them because they already missed 2 days. And currently, Tao wanted everyone to ride EXO-M's horses at his family's hacienda. So you and Mira are still preparing.

" You know? Im feeling giddy. " Mira said while combing her hair while sitting on the bed. 

" Why? because Yujin isn't around? " 

" Exactly! I feel like today is going to be a good day! No es prancing around! " Mira began bouncing on the bed. You gave her a look.

" You just really need to mention 'that' word right? " 

" Well if its Yujin... why not?! " Mira beamed, not affected. You rolled your eyes as you dusted off your jumper. Mira stood up then placed her brush on her bag. You just finished applying some touch ups and both of you are done already. 

" But yeah, lets just enjoy okay? Its our last day, anyways. "

" Hell yeah!! " Mira cheered. Yujin's presence really affected her. BIG TIME. You thought with a smile. 

 

 

 

 

" HEY BOYS! " Mira greeted with a big smile. EXO-M looked at the their two girls and happily beamed at them before standing up and hugging the both of you to death. And now...even Luhan.

" Aish! as if you guys missed us! " You complained but a smile was still plastered on your face. EXO-M laughed.

" We missed our very own lovely princesses of course! " Xiumin chimed with oozing cheesiness. The two of you blushed on your positions. Princesses? really Xiumin? 

" Okay--who fed Xiumin a whole bag of cheese? because right now, he is so cheesy. " Mira sighed as she pinched her nosebridges acting playfully. Kris smirked.

" As if you guys don't like it! " He teased. You and Mira looked at each other before scoffing at the boys.

" Conceited much? " 

" Just stating the fact~ " Kris whistled. All of you can't help it but laugh. Tao clapped his hands with a big smile. Lay walked up to you before pulling you to him. You smiled at him and he smiled back. " Stay with me. Okay? "

" Sure Lay! " You gleefully said. Lay's smile widen showing his dimples and you began poking them.

Luhan who is laughing with Chen saw that in his peripheral vision and he didn't like it. Not one bit. And he doesn't know why too. 

" Horses are ready at their stables! Should we go ladies and gentlegays?! " Tao smirked at his EXO-M friends. EXO-M gasped at their maknae before pulling him to an headlock. 

" You brat! "

" AWW! "

Yep this is going to be a fun day~ 

 

 

 

 

 

After the ruckus earlier, EXO-M, Mira and you reached the Hacienda right on time. Your eyes glistened in excitement as you eyed the horses at the little hill who is eating some grass. Some horses are even walking around with their own caretaker to prevent chaos that might happen. Its your first time riding horses so you just can't help it but jump a little in glee. All of you walked inside the farm and immdeiately all of you was greeted by the workers. And you greeted them back. 

" This is amazing.. " You mumbled while admiring your surroundings. Lay chuckled seeing your adorable expression.

" I know right. EXO-M always visit this place once in a while to relax. " Lay explained while enjoying the scenery too. You nodded in understanding as you looked around again. 

Tao clapped his hands to get all of your attention. All of you looked at Tao and saw horses behind him. You and Mira noticed that some of the EXO-M member's eyes glistened in glee when they saw horses. Mira looked at you. You shrugged then looked at Tao again. 

" This eplanation will be for our two girls.. " Tao directed his gaze to Mira and you. Then he suddenly smiled.

" These horses behind me... belongs to us six. I gave them these horses as a token of friendship.We always ride them when we visit my villa. And.. " He suddenly clapped. A person holding two horses came trodding towards Tao. You and Mira's eyes widen when realization hit the both of you. No..way.. 

" Since Byul noona and Mira are EXO-M's princesses. I guess its alright to give these.. horses to the both of you. " Tao excitedly clapped. EXO-M cheered while looking at the two girls. You and Mira are still processing Tao's words. Mira was the first one who came back to reality. Mira launched forward before hugging Tao by the neck. EXO-M cheered and whistled. Tao blushed but hugged her back.

" Thank you Tao, thanks for everything. Not just because of the horse but also giving me and Moonbyul a chance to be friends with you guys.. " Mira muttered on his neck. Tao's smile can't leave his face. 

" JUST DATE ALREADY! " Chen screamed and highfived Luhan. And that made the two of them pull back and blush. You laughed then hugged Tao too. 

" Tao.. don't you think its too much? being friends with you guys is already the best gift. But, I appreciate it Tao. Thank you. " You patted his back. Tao hugged you too with a big smile. 

After the hug, Tao walked to the caretaker and took the ropes, holding the horses from him. He walked back to the two latter girls. He smiled at Mira again, he gave her a female gold-colored horse. Mira took the rope from him before hugging him again for awhile.

" Her name is Goldy.I picked her just for you..  " Tao flushed.Mira laughed before nodding, taking the rope from him again. " Thank you Tao, really. "

Tao walked to you again and handed you a white female horse. You beamed at him before saying your 'thanks' to him.Tao giggled and patted the horse's head. 

" Her name is 'purity' Well.. as you can see she's pure white. " Tao smiled and handed you the rope. 

" I will get you back someday.. thank you Tao. " You winked at him. 

 

 

" OK KIDS--- " Tao clasped his hands. 

" YAH! " EXO-M hollered. The two girls began giggling beside their horses. Tao scoffed but continued.

" Lets get started! " 

Xiumin was the first one who sped towards his horse. Xiumin grinned widely like a kid when he finally took hold of his horse. 

" Hey there Frosty! " 

" What a wierd name.. " Kris passed by infront of him with his horse named 'Aero' trailing behind him. Xiumin scoffed and pretend he didn't hear it. " Atleast Im not a flying freak. " Xiumin cooed to his horse. Luhan rolled his eyes at his childish friends and fed his horse named 'Xiao Lu'

" Are you hungry XiaoLu? " Luhan said. You heard him talking to the horse and can't help but laugh at his cuteness. You turned your direction to 'Purity' your own white horse. You smiled at your own horse and its hair. 

" Hey there Purity. My name's Moonbyul! Im your new friend. " 

" Watch out! Purity might answer you. " Lay joked behind her. You gave him a look before patting your horse's hair again. Lay smiled affectionately at you. Luhan noticed his friend's look at you and can't help it but raise a brow with suspicion. 

" Don't tell me Lay like her? " Luhan muttered under his breath. 

 

 

Soon enough, everyone is enjoying riding their horses and touring around the place. Mira and Tao are riding like they own the world with no care at all. Xiumin and Chen are having a race at the center. Lay is calmly riding his own horse with Kris while talking.Luhan was preparing to climb on the back of his horse. While you, you were struggling to climb up on your horse's harness. Luhan noticed your hard situation and chuckled at your frustrated face. I had to admit that she looks cute when frustrated.

Stupid harness! Stupid feet! STUPID ALL! " Aish.. " You puffed up your cheeks. You tried once more and surprisingly, you felt something grab your waist and hoisted you up. You looked at the culprit with wide eyes. What? 

Luhan smirked at you before fixing the harness strap on your side. You heart began to accelarate in a wild phase. Luhan brushed his hands together before looking at you. 

" Tsk.. you need to grow. Long legs will help you. " Luhan patted your leg. You blushed then was about to kick him when he stopped you.

" I wouldn't do that If I were you. " Luhan warned with a smirk.You knew what he meant, You scoffed before slowly patting Purity's head again. 

" Nonsense. But... thank you though. " You shyly said, trying to maintain your cool voice. Luhan just grinned before hopping of to his own horse and strotting away. 

You looked at his back view and gulped before looking away. You slightly kicked Purity gently at her side to walk. Him and his stupid handsome face..If you continue this Lu jerk han.. I don't know what to do anymore. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: EXO JUST MADE THEIR COMEBACK YESTERDAY! :DD HOW COOL IS THAT?! No, scratch that--HOW AMAZING IS THAT?! Im currently spazzing my whole body off whenever I hear their song. And have you gusy watched their MV? OMYGOSH! I JUCT.. CANT.. LAY! LAY IS SO HANDSOME WITH HIS BLACKHAIR! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 And I kinda find Luhan's hair funny a bit.Whose with me?~ KEKEKEKE 

Anyways, Thank you for those who cared for me about my injury and the goodnews is, ntohing was serious but Im afraid that I can't dance for the next days. ANYWAYS! the next chapter will be the one you guys are waiting for~ Stay tuned~ <3 

I JUST CANT. ;___; IM DONE WITH THIS I CANT WATCH ANYMORE! ------

KIDDING! I WILL WATCH AGAIN HAHAHAHA~ *sped off to youtube~*