ooO 30

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

Your TLE Teacher ordered your whole class to find your partner at the other rooms.The teacher only gave your class 20 minutes too find your partners. You hastily stood up from your sit and looked at Mira with a nervous look. She knew the reason why you gave her that face. Mira patted your head. You sighed heavily.

" Hey, Its going to be ok. Arasso? "

" Really? I dont think so. " 

Mira sighed then gripped your shoulders. " Hey, You wanted to be in good terms with him right? Maybe this the chance to prove yourself that you're worthy enough. Opprtunity only knocks once. Fighting! "

You smiled to Mira and hugged her. " Oh Mira~ What am I gonna do without you~ " You hugged her tightly. Mira chuckled then nodded. You pulled back and wiggled your eyebrows.

" Good luck with Tao too~ " You teased. Mira easily turned red. She was about to make a smart- comeback when you quickly slipped away. 

Yoou chuckled a bit then breathed a sigh. You decided to go to their room and and tell him about the project. Luhan doesn't bite. I'll do my best to be friends with him! Im not Park Moonbyul for nothing. 

But suddenly, Yujin's words earlier rang inside your head. I'll make your life here in hell.. You clenched your fist then shook them off. You raised your head up then determiningly made your way towards their room.

" I can do this. "

 

 

~~

 

 

You peeked towards the backdoor and secretly search for Luhan. Your eyes brightened up when you saw him by the window, staring in space. But.. how am I going to call him without being slaughtered by his fangirls? You bit your bottom lip.

" Moon! "

You flinched when somebody called you. You turned around with closed eyes, praying it isn't a fangirl. You peeked an eye open and saw Lay blinking at you.

" Lay.. Its you. "

" Yes its me. What are you doing here? "

You looked at Luhan again. Lay followed your gaze then felt his heart ached a bit. But he forced a smile.

" Ah. The project, want me to call him for you? " 

You looked at Lay then nodded while beaming. " Omona. Thanks Lay, Im thinking of a way to call him with being noticed by the fangirls! Gosh! "

Lay laughed then told you to wait. You complied then waited for him to come out again from their room.

 

A minuted later, You saw Luhan walking towards you with a lazy look. You gulped when he met eyes with you. You immediately lowered your head down. Luhan raised a brow but shrugged it off. What's wrong with this woman? 

Luhan placed his hands on his pockets then yawned. You cleared your throat then decided to act cool. 

" Were partners for the project. And Mr. Park wants us to ride the bus with the others on the way to the orphanage. " 

You praised yourself mentally for not stuttering. Luhan looked at you for awhile before rolling his eyes whiel smirking. 

" Trying to act cool huh? Let's see how long you'll last. "

Luhan walked ahead. Leaving you dazed on your spot with red cheeks. Is he teasing me now? 

" YAH! PPALI! LETS GET THIS THING OVER WITH! "

Luhan shouted with pure annoyance in his voice. You sighed then collected yourself. Then shouted back. 

" ARASSO! "

2 Can play your game Luhan. I can be a badass-cold too. 

 

                                                                                                                          

 

At the orphanage---

 

" Ew. It stinks here. Hurry up and get the damn child! "

Luhan whined, pinching his nose. It isnt that bad here. This jerk. Yes, I called him a jerk. Because he is. No more sweetsy-toothsie MoonByul for you Luhan. You rolled your eyes at him.

" Stop whining. You want this over right? Well, you have to come with me mister. " 

Luhan's brows furrowed in the middle. I thought she'll stutter. Oh yeah..  she's playing cool right? You pulled his sleeve with you towards the children room. 

" Yah! Let go of me! "

" Stop whining! You'll scare them off! "

" Dont you want them to be scared? If they are, then our project is done. "

Luhan lazily shrugged. You your teeth then positioned him on the doorway.

" Fine! Stay there. I'll pick the kid! "

You entered the room filled with laughing children. Playing and running around. Annoyance immediately left you. You began choosing your and Luhan's 'child' for the project. You placed your index finger on the your bottom lip while thinking.

Then suddenly, a cry woke you up from your thoughts. You looked around and spotted a little girl crying by the swing. She must've fell off. You immediately ran towards the girl and scooped her up.

 

 

Luhan looked up from his phone then began searching for you inside the children's room. Where the hell is she? I wanna go home. Then he heard a cry. Luhan looked around and saw you hushing a little girl in your arms. Luhan studied you while you whisper soothing words on the little girl's ear. Luhan rolled his eyes then back at his phone.

 

 

" Hey, don' cry. shh~ " You calmed the little girl. The little girl looked up with teary eyes. You immediately softened then bent down. The girl pointed at her knee. 

" U-uhnnie.. i-it hurts.. " The girl sobbed. You bit your bottom lip in nervousness. You opened your bag and rummaged inside of it. Praising God in relief, you saw a band aid and some cotton swabs.

Thank god, I have some mini first-aid kit here. You dont have some antiseptic medicine so you just took your water bottle, Opened the cap and pour some water on the wound to clean it. 

The girl flinched but didn't cry. You looked at her and noticed that she's also looking at you. 

" What's your name? "

" H-hana.. "

" What a beautiful name for a pretty princess like you! " You beamed.

You finished washing her wounds. You placed the swabs down and opened the hello kitty band aid. Hana looked at you in awe. You clasped your hands when you finished treating her wounds.

" Kansahamnida uhnnie! " Hana gleamed at you. You smiled then patted her head.

She's cute.. Maybe I'll choose her. You held her both hands to help her stand up. Hana flinched in pain when her knee stung once she stood up. You shooked your head then carried her instead. Hana clung to your neck. 

" Gumawo uhnnie.. " She shyly smiled. You nodded then kissed her forehead.

" Call me Moon uhnnie! Oh.. and how old are you? " Hana held up 4 fingers up. You chuckled.

" You're 4 years old! " Hana smiled then nodded. You thought for a bit then looked at her.

" Say.. why don't we pick you as our 'child' ? " You smiled at her. Hana brightened up thn squealed. 

" Pick me? You're going to adopt me? But I thought your alone Uhnnie? Why did you use 'our' ? "

" Actually, Im not really going to adopt you, but I will take good care of you for 3 days. I'll be your mom for awhile. And you have a 'daddy' he's right over there. " You pointed where Luhan is standing, fumbling with his phone.

" Oh.. I thought you're going to adopt me.. No one wants me.. " Hana pouted a bit. 

You softened. How can a mother abandon this little angel? You tipped her nose.

" Hey, cheer up. Don't worry, When I graduate I will earn money and adopt you from this orpahange. Arasso? " 

Hana looked at you and nodded. She held a pinky, you laughed then entwined your pinky in hers. 

" Sealed. "

 

 

 

 

Luhan looked up and saw you walking with girl in your arms. Luhan raised a brow then studied the girl in your arms. He closed his phone then tucked it away. You and Hana stopped infront of Luhan. You crouched a bit to let Hana down. She picked the one who had fallen on the swings.

" So.. she's the kid ? " Luhan said, pointing at Hana. You rolled your eyes but nodded. Bending down on Hana's eye level. 

" Hana~ this is Luhan appa. Say 'hi' " You smiled then pointed at Luhan. Luhan looked at you with a look. Hana nodded then walked infront of Luhan, she reached out a hand then grabbed Luhan's forefinger. 

" Luhan appa~ " Hana beamed. Luhan looked at the girl with a slightly 'o' shaped mouth then coughed. He bent down on Hana's eyelevel. Then smirked, patting the girl's hair. 

" Hello Hana. "

Hana beamed then clung on Luhan's neck. Luhan chuckled when she saw your jaw-dropped expression. Is he freaking bipolar? He act cold then turns to a softie with a kid.

" Saranghae Luhan appa! " Hana beamed and tightly clung on his neck. Luhan scooped the girl up on his arms. You pouted. " You love umma too, right? " You said wih hopeful eyes. Hana blinked then looked at his Luhan appa.

" Neh umma, but I love Luhan appa mooore~ " Hana giggled. Luhan looked at you with mockery. He beamed then kissed Hana's forehead.

" Appa loves Hana too. " With that, they left you with your jaw hanging on the air with unbelievable eyes. I can't believe this.. Now, what did that Lu jerk Han said to Hana?

" Yah! Are you coming?! " Luhan shouted from the doorway with furrowed eyebrows. You rolled your eyes then stomped your way towards them.

" AISH! ARRA! ARRA! "

Luhan turned around with a mock grin on his face. But somehow, he felt that he's enjoying this. But, He loved Yujin more than anything so he just shrugged it off. 

Let's just get this project over with. 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                

 

A/N: UPDATED!! <3 The next 2-3 chapters re going to be fun! so stay tuned! :>

Subs and Comments ^^