ooO 57

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

EXO-M,you and Mira were silent as all of you sat on EXO-M's lounge.Kris was beginning to lose his cool and explode, his fists were clenching. He directed his gaze at the floor then gulped. Yujin is my sister? My freaking...twin sister? Is that even true? Im going insane! 

EXO-M were shocked as well. The fact that Yujin was the lost 'twin sister' of Kris was making them crazy, its too...unreliable. Maybe its not true? Oh gosh I hope its not true... EXO-M thought except for Luhan who has its head messed up. Big time. Ugh...I don't know what to think. Should I be happy? 

 Mira sighed and closed her eyes, pinching his nose-bridge. Darn it! That is Kris' twin? Someone call the freaking doctor please. 

You bit your bottom lip as you eyed Kris' movements. You're worried for him and finding out that Yujin is his lost 'twin sister' didn't help at all. You frowned when Kris is having a hard time taking in the all the information. This is...shocking. So shocking. That's all you thought. 

The idea of Yujin being Kris' sister never crossed your mind. 

But what happened now?

You felt that its something unbelievable,crazy,foreign and...

Wrong.

But there's nothing you can do about it. 

 

 

" Uhmm...guys? " You said, grabbing their attention. You cleared your throat then clasped your hands together.

" Can you give me your opinions about this? Let me hear all of you, one by one. " You suggested. 

They looked at each other then back at you before nodding. You gave them a meek smile before putting a thumbs-up. 

" Lets start with... Xiumin. " You nudged Xiumin who is sitting beside you. Xiumin's eyes widen then shook his head. You gave him a threatening glare. Xiumin rolled his eyes before nodding.

" So... yeah? Its crazy guys. I TELL YOU, SO CRAZY. Im not gonna believe yet, they don't even looked the same. Kris has a long chin while Yujin doesn't. Make sense? No? I don't care. " Xiumin fell down on the couch again, oblivious about the glares Kris was shooting on his way. Insult my chin again you fat-bun... 

" Well, I agree with Xiumin. I mean, its so sudden right? We didn't encounter Yujin on the past few days and now this. Well for me its fishy... " Chen concluded. Its really...fishy. Chen thought as he sat on the couch again, nudging Luhan.

Luhan blinked before clearing his throat. " Can I pass? " You gave him a look before shaking your head. 

" Why? "

" My brain is not functioning...for now. " Luhan said truthfully. Xiumin snickered. " It never did actually. " Luhan punched Xiumin's arm.

" Shut up fatso...Just, skip me okay? " Luhan groaned then threw his head back on the couch. You rolled your eyes and nodded to Mira who is glaring at the innocent vase sitting on the table. 

" Mi--- "

" This is a joke! I can't believe this! This isn't true! If Yujin was the lost twin sister, why did she show up now and Kris and her are so different. SO SO DIFFERENT. FOR EXAMPLE-- KRIS HAS A LONGER CHIN WHICH EXCEEDS TILL THREE INCHES AND HE ALSO HAS THIS STUPID FACE CALLED POKER FACE. " Mira bursted.

Everyone looked at her with wide eyes. Kris' face scrunched and he flinched, he touched his chin. My baby chin, why are they always teasing you? 

" I don't know if thats an opinion or an insult... " Kris rolled his eyes. Mira sheepishly chuckled before burying her face on your arm, blushing in embarassment. 

" Mianhae-its just!-- AH FORGET IT. " Mira cried out. The other EXO-M members just laughed. 

" Its true though..." Lay smirked. 

" Shut up, unicorn. " Kris rolled his eyes. You slightly smiled Atleast, Mira cleared the tension. 

" Lay! Go next. " You nodded at Lay who smiled on you. 

" Well. Its up to Kris if he's going to believe or not but its a big shocker actually... " Lay finished with a dimple-smile. 

" I ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE. THAT BISH IS SO NOT KRIS TWIN SISTER! KRIS HAS A LONG---- "

" Next please. " Kris said in a flat tone, cutting Tao. Tao pouted then sat down again, not having the chance to insult his gege. You chuckled then stood up. 

" Hmm... for me it felt...wierd? I mean, why now?  I don't I just can't believe it... you got what Im trying to say right? " You asked with big eyes.

They all nodded. You smiled then looked at Kris. Kris cleared his throat then stood up, clasping his hands together.

" For me. I will tell this first to my parents and interrogate with Yujin first, confirm anything. This is hella surprising. I need to look through informations first before confirming that she's really my twin sister. But a part of me is saying that, I wish she's not. I mean, who wants a bratty and whiny twin sister? " Kris sighed and pinched his nose bridge. 

They nodded, agreeing with Kris. 

" Point taken. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its dismissal. EXO-M left with Mira. Except for you and Kris. Kris stood beside your locker and waited for you to finish. You slammed the locker shut then gave him a smile. Kris returned the smile then patted your head. You sighed softly before taking his hand in yours, squeezing it. 

" Hey Kris. " You called. Kris looked at you with a curious face.

" If something goes wrong... you can alway rely on me, okay? Tell me everything... " You said, hunging your head low. 

Kris looked at you with pure happiness and relief in his eyes, pulling you into hug. Your eyes rounded a bit in surprise as you felt tighting the hug on your waist. Resting his chin above your head. 

" I will Moonbyul. If anything goes wrong, you'll be the first to know. Im glad to have you by my side Moonbyul..." Kris said before pulling away, an arm length. His hands till holding both of your shoulders.

You gave him an assuring smile. 

" Thanks for leaning on me Kris. " 

" No.. " Kris shooked his head. 

" I should be the one thanking you for always being there by my side. " Kris admitted. 

 

I hope that Yujin isn't really my sister...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope my lost twin sister will be you instead...