ooO 9

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

You reached your new dance class's room, You sighed, * I Wish Mira's here.. * You hesitantly knocked on the door, Then a smiling girl who is in her 20s opened the door, then this time, her smile isnt fake. * Not fake, Cool! * The happy teacher spoke.

" Yes? may i help you ms..? " The teacher asked ,smiling. " Oh im a... new student. and Mr.Kang wants me to..move here. " You smiled sheepishly. The teacher beamed. " Waah~ that means, your a pro in dancing? Great! " You just smiled. " My name is Ms.Kim, Yours is? "

" Im MoonByul, Park MoonByul, Ms.Kim " You bowed a little. Ms.Kim nodded then gestured you in. You nodded then trudged behind Ms.Kim.

Ms.Kim clapped that caught all the attention of the students.I mean, BOY Students. Yep! there is no girls, EVEN ONE. 

 " OK! WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT!! " Ms.Kim looked at you then called. " Ms. Park! please come in and introduce yourself. " You nodded then stepped on the podium.

boy is looking at you with wide and soft eyes. * Its her.. *

You looked around then spotted a Familiar Boy. You scoffed. * God, must hate me.. * You thought in despair, then caught a stare from a Boy, he was looking at you with wide eyes. you tilted your head. * why is he staring at me like that? * You shrugged then continued to introduce.

" Anneyonghaseyo! Chonun Park MoonByul imnida! " You bowed then flashed a smile. The boys swooned at you with adoring smiles plastered at their faces. You sighed, * not again..*

 Ms.Kim clapped. " Okay! Ms.Park you can now choose your spot on the studio, But i suggest that you can be here on the front. " Ms.Kim smiled. In her smile there's ponit behind it like saying 'please pick the spot infront! please! please! ' You bowed a little then took the front spot.

Ms.Kim smiled victoriously, " Okay! Lets start! Now, Stretch! "

 

 

LAY'S P.O.V

Am i seeing things? I Rubbed my eyes one more time then blinked furiously, * Its her.. * I Cant believe she's here! But im really thankful she's here.. Gah! what am i saying? am i starting to like someone here? NO! MOLLA! ANDWAE! Boys are swooning once she walk on her spot, Anytime, a boy will walk up to her then confess. Yeah.. 

 

 

 

Okay, i take back what i've said, I like this girl infront of me. When she plastered that smile of hers, Make my stomach.. do tumbling thingy and its like someone is tieing a braid or a knot on it. 

im dreamily staring at his back while stretching, i got out of my trance when Kris suddenly spoke up.

" Gaah!! the hell is she doing here? " Kris cussed. I looked at her " Her? " i pointed at MoonByul.

i smiled widely when i saw her blew her fringes annoyingly * Cute * The way she sweep her hair on the side and revealing her long white neck. I gulped. Calm your hormones dude..

Then a snap of fingers woke me up to reality. " Yah,yah,yah, YAH! Lay! " I blinked at Kris who is blinking at me. " Yeah? " i said, still smiling. Kris rolled his eyes. 

" Let me guess, You like her dont you? " Kris smirked. My eyes widen. " A-aniyo! why would i like her!! "

 I Furiously shook my head. Kris chuckled evilly. That caught MoonByul's stare. I looked back at her. When she caught my eye. She imemdiately looked away with a tint of red on her cheeks.

I blushed. not noticing Kris witnessing everything. " Ohh~ doesn't like her really? " I Rolled my eyes at him then punched his arm. " shut up. "

" Geez man, that hurts " Kris muttered while rubbing his sore arm. Ha! Serves him right.

END OF LAY'S P.O.V

You finished stretching, You thought back about the boy who kept on staring at you. * Why is he staring at me like that? * You thought confused. You tied up your shoe laces. * Maybe he needs something? * You shooked your head then fixed your leggings * No, he can always ask me. *

You stood up then tied your hair on a high ponytail. * Shy? Maybe,maybe * You thougth then nodded. Ms.Kim clapped again.

" Okay! i guess you guys are done stretching! To start our classes.. May i call Mr.Zhang or also known as Lay to show us his daily new moves. " Ms.Kim beamed. I looked up and saw the Boy, 

* Oh, his name was Lay! * you thought while keeping an eye on him. He suddenly turned his head towards you then looked away, with tint of pink on his cheeks. yet, you didn't notice.

* Oh no! she's watching! *  Lay thought nervously. " Okay, Mr.Zhang please choose a track " Lay nodded then chose a track. GD's Michigo.

" Nice choice! Proceed! " Ms.Kim beamed. Yous at down then watchined him interestedly. *Michigo.. Nice song. *

Lay closed his eyes then started dancing Michigo, He drowned himself on the song. 

 (PLAY! Lay is dancing Michigo! :)) gosh, and watch his body * o * Please skip on his part ^^ )

You gaped at him. Once the song stopped. Unknowingly you stood up then clapped. Catching the crowds attention even Ms.Kim's. Lay's eyes widen then blushed like a tomato.

Kris scoffed at you * Girl with no shame. * but he smirked at Lay. * This guy.. *

Ms.Kim laughed. Once you knew what you have done. You blushed then immeiately sat on the ground, Hugging your knees.

Hiding your face from embarassment. * PABO!!! *

Lay chuckled seeing your flustered face. * Cute, Really... cute * Then he walked up to Kris.

" Dude! She clapped for me! " Lay shooked Kris's shoulder.

Kris rolled his eyes. " Of course, she's a retard. " Lay ignored his comment.

" Its cute. " Kris stared at him for a second then waved off.

" Whatever dude. "

 

 

CLASSES FASTFORWARD >>>>>

 You immediately packed your things, still embarassed. * Finally! im done! * Once your done packing you immediately turned around only to bump someone's chest. You took a step back, rubbing you nose. * Huh? the-- * You looked up and saw Lay. You flushed red.

Lay is lookind down at you, * Damn, i wanted to pinch her cheeks badly. * Kris is standing behind him and rolled his eyes. You bowed, can't contain the embarassment then ran away. Lay was about to hold you but failed. " W-wait "

Lay sighed. * Wrong approach * Until his eyes caught something shiny, Lay tilted his head in confusion then picked the object up. His eyes widen in realization. Its your necklace. Lay ran out, leaving Kris dumbfounded on his place. 

 

 

 

You are at the schoolgates texting Mira, Mira leaves early after classes dismissed, afraid of bullies. you understood her situation and let her be. Jongjin had an emergency that he was dropped out of the class, you grew worried. Its cold outside, while walking at the sideways.you wrapped her arms around your body to keep you warm. You sighed. * wish i brought my cardigan.. *

" MoonByul-ah! " 

Someone called you, You turned around and saw Lay, Running towards you. Your eyes widen. " Wait! you drop something! " You tilted you head in confusion. Then unknowingly, your hand crept on your neck. You gasped.

* My necklace! * You looked at him again and found him panting in front of you. Lay looked up and said. " Y-your necklace.. It must've got its clasp broken.. " Lay looked away with a blush on his cheeks. He handed you the necklace. You took it then exmained it

True enough, the clasp is broken. You turned to Lay. " Thank you Lay. " You smiled. Lay blushed but smiled back. " Oh and im sorry about what happened earlier.. " You hunged your head low.

" Aniyo! im thankful though! " Lay smiled widely while shooking his head. " You looked at him then blushed. 

" Oh.. then your welcome. " You bowed then turn away. But a hand caught your shoulder.

" Uh.. You must be cold." Lay said, while smiling sheepishly, He removed his cardigan then draped over your shoulders.

You blushes in 5 shades od red becasue of teh sudden skinship. " Here " with that, Lay ran off. 

You looked at the jacket draped on your shoulders. Then unknowingly smiled. 

" Gumawaeyo Lay.. "

 

 

---------- O ----------

 

 

A/N : Hello!! :) Its been awhile isn't it ? :D Well, im back! 

and im so sorry that i didnt update last week! O.O My WIFI Is having Technical-difficulties. -.-

And i just got my report card! Im happy that most of it has scores like 85-89. But Music is 79 :(( 

I have to study Haaard!!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!!! MY CO-AUTHOR IN Take Me to Neverland fic @NcoleCarig IS A TOP 10 STUDEEENT!!! :DD 

IM SO PROUD!! ^^ Please congratulate her by commenting on our story. :) ^^ 

Take Me To Neverland: Tinkerbell's story <----- CLICK! ^^

Subscribe and Comment my Lovely Pandas! ^^