ooO 47

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

The next day, You woke up extra early to prepare the things you'll be needing for the 3 day-trip to the beach. Your parents had gone bananas when they heard you hanging out with your friends and fussed over it,Maybe its new to them that you will hangout with people and socialize. Mira is coming too, she is more than excited. She even called you that she didn't even sleep. You rolled your eyes as you rummage on your closet but can't help it to smile. Wonder what will happen today? Im kind off.. Excited! 

You packed, sun screen,first-aid kit(just in case), water bottle, 9 sets of clothes, undergarments. Though you had a problem, you don't have a bathing suit. You pouted as you reached for your phone to text Mira.

[MoonByul]: Mira! HEEEEELLLPP~ 

[Mira]: Waeyo? Aish.. Im busy packing some stuff here. Whats up? 

[MoonByul]: I dont.. have.. swim suits. -.-

[Mira]: Ohh~ I see. Then, you're lucky because I have an extra swimsuit here. So no worries~ ^^ 

[MoonByul]: Not too revealing okay? I'll kill you. :P

[Mira]: Geez. FINE. See yah in an hour at the cafe!! 

[MoonByul]: Sure :)  thank you very much!

Oh.. I hope Mira won't bring those y-types of swimsuit. You cringed at the thought of it. You just shook your head then continued to pack. Once you finished packing, you went inside your bathroom to bathe. 

After bathing, you walked to your clostes again then began choosing some appropriate summer casual clothes. You don't want to wear something fancy or too casual. Just simple yet cute outfit. You placed an index finger on your chin as you scan your closet. Your eyes sparkled when you pulled out a blush colored blouse and baby blue floral high-waisted shorts.

You beamed in satisfaction then began to wear your outfit. After wearing your outfit you walked to your dresser to apply some touch ups. You began to add some moisturizer on your face. A bit of press powder then some lipgloss. You sighed then let your hair down. 

You stood up then grabbed your blue purse and your suit case. You looked at your reflection again then nodded in satisfaction. You beamed as you walked out of your room. 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                    

 

 

" MOONBYUL-AH! " 

Someone called, you looked around the cafe. Your eyes caught Mira's tiny figure. You smiled then stood up while waving, Mira ran to you then hugged you. You laughed then hugged her back.

" Waaah~ You really outdid yourself huh?huh? " Mira wiggled her eyebrows at you creepily. You scoffed then punched her arm. Mira laughed.

" I did not. I should be saying that to you~ trying to impress Tao? " You winked at her while making kissy faces. Mira blushed then looked at her outfit. Its a simpled floral white dress and a blue thin bolero. 

" Am I overdressed? " Mira asked with wide eyes. Holding the ends of her skirt self-conciously. You shooked your head with a smile.

" Aniyo. Its.. cute! Tao will surely fall for you. " You bumped her shoulder making her squeal a bit. 

" Hajimaa~ Luhan might notice you too~ " You rolled your eyes at her remark. 

" Oh please. Not that. " 

" FINE~ EXO-M texted me and said that they are waiting infront of our school... so you might wanna polish of your coffee before leaving. " Mira pointed to your unfinished bagel and coffee. 

" Oh. I'll just be packing that bagel and I'll drink my coffee on the way. " You said and began placing the bagel in a paper bag and tucking it securely inside your purse. You picked your coffee up then signalled an 'okay' sign to Mira.

" Come on! "

 

                                                                                                                                             

 

Lay,Xiumin,Chen,Tao and Kris are already infront of the school gates. They are waiting for Luhan, you and Mira. Kris is busy placing his friend's luggages on his van. Tao was talking to one of his employees at the resort on his phone. While the others are just doing some random things around. 

" Oh come on ge! Let me play just one more round~ " Chen whined to Lay. Lay rolled his eyes then shooked his head for the umpteenth time. Chen is begging for Lay to lend his phone to him so he could finish his game of angry birds.

" What are you? 5? go play with your phone or with Xiumin. " 

" Hmp~ bad hyung. " Chen mehronged before hopping beside Xiumin who is staring at his bun for hours. This kid.. tell me, why am I friends with this geek? Lay sat there quietly and waited for you and Mira to come. He only came with the guys because You and Mira will come. Especially you. 

Chen stared at Xiumin with confused eyes. Xiumin just blinked at him then stared at his bun again.

" What are you doing? " Chen asked. 

" I wanted to know the flavor of my bun. " Chen gawked at his answer. 

" What the hell? You could just tear it in to two. Why make things complicated? " Chen patted Xiumin's shoulder.

 

" Yes. I'd like to.. book 4 rooms...Yes.. and I want a buffet ready once we get there... maybe at 4 o'clock in the afternoon?... yes... Ok. Thank you! " Tao finished the phone call with a smile. Then he hopped off besides Kris. Kris looked at him before going back to his job.

" I already booked rooms. Since were 8--- "

" No. were 9. " Kris corrected. Tao's eyes furrowed in confusion.

" 9? 2 girls, Mira and Moonbyul. Then us, 6 guys. What do you mean by 9? "

" Well.. just so you know that Luhan brought his girlfriend. " Kris sighed. Tao gasped.

" No..freaking..way. "

" I know ri--- "

 

 

" GUYS! WERE HERE! " 

Kris and Tao looked at the new comers. You and Mira smiled thenw ave dat them brightly. EXO-M smiled and some cheered. Lay flushed a bit seeing you.

" MIRA! BYUL! YOU GUYS CAME! " Chen and Xiumin hugged the both of you. The both of you laugehd then hugged the boys back.

" Of course! we wan't to see Tao's villa! " Mira chimed.

" And besides~ its boring at my house, might as well join in! " You winked at them. EXO-M laughed, Lay walked beside you and Tao began bouncing to Mira's side. Lay gave you a small smile which you return.

" I thought you won't come with us? " You asked. Lay shrugged. 

" Nah~ I wanna hang out too~ besides EXO-M won't be complete if I ain't here. right? "

" Hmm~ you got a point. " You and Lay chuckled then held hands, he helped you place your luggage at Kris' van.

 

 

Tao slung an arm around Mira's neck. Mira blushed then punched Tao's gut. Tao fakely cried in pain but is really enjoying having Mira's attention. Mira laughed then thumped his forhead.

" Whats with you and your skinship? " Tao shrugged then pulled Mira closer. Mira didn't complain but clung on his waist instead. Tao gulped when Mira did that. He never thought that Mira would hug him back. Tao mentally cheered. 

" Tsk~ come on, help me with my luggage. " Mira was about to walk away when Tao held Mira's arms around his waist. Mira blinked at Tao.

" Don't remove your hands. Just clung on me while I bring your luggages. " Tao shyly rubbed the back of his neck. Mira laughed then nodded.

 

 

Xiumin and Chen watched you and Lay laugh while putting the luggage on the van, Tao and Mira clinging to each other with envious eyes. Chen gulped as he face Xiumin with a pout. We need a girlfriend, dude. They faked a cry then hugged each other instead. Kris looked at them with a disgusted face.

" Gays. "

" Shut up. " 

 

 

 

" YOU GUYS WON'T GO WITHOUT US RIGHT? "

A voice shouted. EXO-M, You and Mira looked at new comers. Your and Mira's eyes widen when you saw Yujin and Luhan walking towards the both of you. Luhan was smiling brightly and has his arm looped around Yujin's waist. Yujin smirked seeing you and Mira there. Kris just coughed then went to the front seat. Lay just smiled at them with a wave. Xiumin and Chen awkwardly smiled at them while Mira was pulled away with Tao.

" Hey! why are you guys in a hurry? " Luhan asked you with Yujin beside him. You looked at him with a smile.

" Excited maybe? " Luhan 'oh'ed in understanding. Yujin eyed you like you're a prey. Thankfully, Lay was there. Lay placed his arm around your shoulder and pulling you closer to him. Luhan and Yujin raised a brow at the two of you. Lay just smiled brightly.

" Yeah, were excited! So, Luhan? why not help Yujin put her luggages on Kris' van? hm? Me and Moonbyul will be sitting at the middle row. Is that okay for you Byul? " Lay looked at you with a meaningful gaze. You nodded quickly with a smile. 

Are these guys dating? Luhan thought, but then shooked his thoughts away. Yujin eyed you in disgust. She can't act rude because Luhan and Lay were around her. I thought I'll be the only girl here?... but I guess, some es joined in. Yujin thought. 

Did I made the right choice joining them? You thought. 

" Come on Byul. The guys are waiting for you, so is Mira. Luhan ge, will be going in first. " Lay waved while pulling you with him. You looked at Luhan then waved. Luhan nodded at you then smiled a bit. 

" Uhh.. Luhan? aren't you going to put my bags inside? Come on, its scorching hot in here. " Yujin pouted. She is really frustrated over the fact that you and Luhan are now in good relationship as friends. And also..who wouldn't feel hot if your wearing some skin tight pants and some long sleeves? to top it off, some high heels too. Perfect combination of uncomfortableness.

 

Giving her bags to Luhan. Luhan just nodded then kissed her forhead. 

" Then, go inside babe. I'll handle these. " 

" Arasso! "