ooO 46

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

9 AM 

Its Saturday and you are planning to sleep in until noon. You smiled in satisfactory as you felt the aircon's cold wind on your skin and you hugged your bolster tightly. You've been planning to go dance later, eat some ice cream and stay at home. You snuggled in your blankets for warmth. This is life.. hmm~ 

You drifted to sleep for another hour. Then you heard some mumblings around you. 

 

 

" She looks cute while sleeping.. "

" God.. why is it so cold here? isn't she cold? "

" What do you think she's wearing under those blankets? "

" Well duh? Its because of aircon you dumb, hush now. You'll wake her up. "

" Awww~ I just want to get under her bedsheets and cuddle with her~ "

" Shut up.. Oh look, she's waking up. "

 

 

Whats all that freakin noise? You scrunched your face as you moved. You accidentally kicked your blankets off, exposing your night wear. A fitted silk tank top and a pair of short shorts. And now I could hear gasps! What the hell--- You blinked then slowly sat up,rubbing the sleep from your eyes. Getting enough of those noise made you woke up from your sleep. You cussed under your breath then looked. Its a bit blurry but once your eyes adjusted...

 

6 Pairs of eyes are staring at you with red faces. Your eyes widened then let out a deafening shriek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU ERTS WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?! " 

 

 

 

 

Your parents came rushing in with surprised faces. Once they reached your room, EXO-M looked at your parents with fear then bowed multiple times before scurrying away qucikly downstairs. Your face was red because of embarassment. They just saw me in that attire. AHH! 

" Omma! Appa! What are they doing in here? " You demanded. Your appa laughed then patted your head.

" Whats wrong princess? Aren't you happy that your friends are here?... although they are all boys.. " Your appa whispered the last part theng rinned at you. 

" Tsk. They are just here to have fun with you, Hon. Whats wrong? " You omma asked. You facepalmed.

" Omma.. how could you just let them in in my room? And also, Im sleeping and you do know how I hated it when people just barge in my room just like that.. " You pouted. Your omma suddenly felt guilty. 

" M-mianhe Byul-ah.. Im just overwhelmed that you're having friends.. " Your omma apologized. When you saw your mother's face, you sighed feeling guilty. What's the use? it already happened anyways..

" Its fine.. I'll just freshen up so.. Umma, Appa take care of them for awhile.. " You said. Your parents nodded while extiting your room. You walked to your bathroom like a zombie. You pouted while looking at the mirror.

So much for sleeping-in.. aish those bastards.. wonder why they're here? 

 

 

 

 

 

You wore some leggings and oversized knitted sweater. You just pulled your hair up in a bun then walked down stairs. Yous aw EXO-M goofing aroudn your living room. You rotated your jaw as you walked in the room, making EXO-M stop then looked at your way. Soem of them blushed remembering your morning appearance earleir. Kris coughed.

" I.. ugh.. uhm.. were sorry. " Kris apologized. You looked at him then at EXO-M with a plain look. You didn't knew that Luhan was comign along too. I guess he's serious about this.. Luhan smirked at you when you met his gaze. You rolled your eyes then wave it off.

" Its nothing.. Just don't come barging in my room like that.. especially when Im sleeping.. " You coughed then looked away.

" Ah! You're smoking hot and y earlier! i can't even cont------ " Chen was cutted when Lay fed him a pillow. You shifted uncomfortably in your position and cursed silently. Damn you troll.. 

" Don't mind him.. he's just a bit overdose from those drugs he drank earlier.. " Xiumin sighed. 

" Yah! Im not into drugs! " Chen pouted. You just chuckled then nodded.

" Fine. You're not okay? "

" But noona.. you do looked really hot earlier. " Tao innocently said while looking at you straight in the eyes. You blushed then diverted your gaze to somewhere else. Luhan lightly laughed at your embarassed face. EXO-M looked at him. Making Luhan stop laughing then blinked his eyes at EXO-M.

" W-what? " Luhan asked.

" Why are you laughing all by yourself, dude? are you crazy? " Lay asked worriedly at his friend. 

" WHAT?! NO! "

" Then why are you laughing? "

" Because Byul's face is funny when she looks embarassed. " You snapped your eyes at him then glared. 

" Stupid deer.. "

" Ugly pig.. " Luham mimicked your voice. You stood up then was about to punch him when he spoke.

" Woah calm down~ " Luhan surrendered. EXO-M looked at the both of you in amusement. Except for Lay who is mentally jealous so he stayed quiet and out of the scene. EXO-M grinned then wiggled they're eyebrows at Luhan.

" WHAT NOW? "

" Why are you staring at her? "

" What do you-- YAH! Im not staring at her, I just caught her look that's all. " Luhan scoffed. " And you forgot that I have girlfriend. " 

You frowned when you heard that sentence came out from his mouth. But what can you do? His her boyfriend atfer all. 

" Okay. Enough of this.. May I ask something? "

" You're already asking. " Chen grinned. You threw a pillow at him. 

" Troll. Okay.. what are you guys doing here by the way? " 

" Ask that panda over there. " Kris pointed at Tao. Tao looked at you with wide eyes. 

" Huh? me? " Tao pointed to himself. Kris facepalmed, can't handle his freind's stupidity. 

" Oh hell yeah Tao. Can you see other Tao here in this room? " 

" Geez.. so harsh. "

" What now? " You asked impatiiently.

" Well.. we are planning to go the beach tomorrow, we have a villa there. So we're wondering if you would like to join us. I mean, come on noona~ its Sunday! " Tao pleaded.

You looked at him with a 'are your serious' face. Going to the beach with hot guys? That's one luck. As If Luhan read your mind.

" Yeah.. Byul. Don't waste this chance. You're lucky, girls would be killing to be in your position. " Luhan mocked. You threw your slipper to him in annoyance and it hitted him right at the face. 

EXO-M errupted in laughter. You grinned victoriusly. 

" BULLSEYE! " You cheered. Luhan scoffed then wiped his face.

" Bulleye indeed... Gosh, I think some dirt got inside my mouth too! " Luhan wiped his face. While you and EXO-M bursted laughing again. 

" Anyways.. will you join us? " Tao recovered from laughing then did a little aegyo to you. You rolled your eyes with a smile. How could I resist this human being? 

" Fine.. "

EXO-M rejoiced again.

" BUT. "

EXO-M became silent.

" Mira is coming with me. "

Tao nodded furiously with red ears. " OF COURSE NOONA! MIRA WILL COME WITH US TOO! "

Xiumin faked a cry on Kris' shoulder. " Our maknae's growing up~ "

" Get off of me wierdo. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Im spazzing here because I just watched EXO PERFORM OVERDOSE IN SAMSUNG LIVE. I CAN'T BREATHE BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH FEELS! <3 <3 <3 IGEON OVERDOSE!

OH SHE WAAAAAAAAAAAANTS ME!

OH SHE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS ME!

OH SHE CUUUUUUUUUUURSED ME! 

* le spazz *

HAHAHAHAHA anyways, many of you are wondering when will Kris find his twin. I don't want to reveal it just. XDD HEHE Im gonna make you guys  mentally frustrated for a bit. HAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*