ooO 44

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

Where is that troublesome girl.. Aish.. I have to 'date' her because of this crap.. Kris sighed while walking down the halls. He looked to the left and right, hoping to see Yujin. Kris looked around till he saw his friend Lay on his locker. Lay was fixing his things, preparing to go. Not until Kris tapped his shoulder.Lay looked up then showed a small smile to Kris.

" Wait.. I thought you're part of the plan here? " Kris eyed Lay. Lay chuckled then shooked his head. He pulled out his headphones.

" Nah. I don't want to get involved in this foolishness. " Kris sighed. I don't want to put my friend and the girl I lo--like together.. not yet. Lay mentally thought, but isn't it selfish of him? so he just shook those thoughts away. 

" Aish. Lucky you.. Me? I have to date Yujin.. Fakely! " Kris ruffled his hair in annoyance. Lay laughed half-heartedly.

" Well then.. I sho-- "

" Lay oppa! Have you seen Luha--- Kris oppa?! " Yujin came bouncing towards Kris and Lay. But she stopped on her tracks when she saw Kris. Her eyes twinkled in happiness as she eyed Kris dreamily. Lay slipped away from them sneakily and succeeded. Leaving Kris with Yujin to deal with.

" Hi Kris oppa!~ " Yujin said in a high-pitched tone.

" Uh.. Hi..? " Kris looked away, avoiding her gaze. 

" What are you doing here? " Yujin asked, while batting her eyeslashes. Kris felt his veins popping up. You can do this Kris. Your a man and being a man is your style...... O . 

" I-im here t-to.. a-ask.. you a d-d-d-date.. " Kris stuttered. While Yujin jumped then clung on his arm automatically while squealing. Kris sighed in frustration. 

" OMONA~ Of course! Kaja~ "Yujin pulled Kris away. Kris was about to burst in tears. ing.. help me~ 

 

 

 

 

Back to the council room... 

 

You stared at him while he stared back at you. Its like Luhan is an alien with 5 head right now. You can't believe that you met him here. And you thought that its fate who putted you together. Am I dreaming? You thought. Luhan broke the staring contest first before asking again. You blinked then directed your gaze somewhere else. 

" I said.. what are you doing here? And why are you here? I didn't see you.. " Luhan asked suspiciously. You gave him a look.

" Woah dude, calm your balls and one question at a time. " You rolled your eyes. Luhan ruffled his hair annoyance.

" Just tell me why are you here. " Luhan asked again. 

" Fine. First of all, Chen asked me help him look up for some slips and I don't know what happened because Chen was no where to be seen and the bulbs began to flicker then poof~ " You made hand motions then continued.

" --The lights are gone and yeah, I fell asleep. So don't give me that old lines you picked up from those dramas. Now.. tell me your reason. "

Luhan raised a brow. Chen? Aish that dancing troll. She's asleep? Huh? I thought Im the only one here. You heard nothing so you looked at him then threw a crampled paper.

" Yah. Its your turn. Tell me, now. " You demanded. Luhan scoffed then began to tell you the story.

" Xiumin. He brought me here for some help too. But once we reached the Council room, there are no lights when we opened the door. So me, I am trying to felt for the light switch but then Xiumin..? pushed me in.. I fell flat on my face. Tsk, that bastard. " Luhan picked out a paper then ripped it, thinking that its Xiumin. You just nodded and didn't reply anymore. 

 

You let out a breath beforepicking up some bond papers. You started folding some kind of origamis to ease boredom. I don't want to speak. It'll make everything more awkward..

Luhan just looked around the room. Nothing to do to keep him occupied. Aish.. Im so bored. At this time, I should be at home.. having a convo with Yujin. 

You got bored of what you are doing so you thre the papers away. Ugh.. I'll just sleep.. again. You were about to close your eyes when you heard a soft melodious voice in the room. You sat up straight then looked at Luhan with wide eyes. The Ice prince can sing? 

Luhan was so bored that he decided to hum some music instead. When singing, Luhan doesn't care when someone watch him because who cares?

 

Once Luhan finished the song. He heard some claps, he turned to look at you who is clapping with a small smile on her face and Luhan had to cough while looking away because he thought that its embarassing to show his soft side and its.. awkward.

" Wow.. You can sing? Daebak. Can you sing again? " You asked with pelading eyes. Luhan scooted away then avoided your eyes.

" No. "

" Please? "

" No. "

" Ahh jebal? "

" I said no. "

 

 

 

 

" Do you really hate me that much? "

" N- what? " 

Luhan looked at you with confused eyes. You were having a serious look on your face and was staring intently at him. 

" I said.. do you really hate me? " 

" I.. "

Luhan doesn't know what to answer you. Does he really hate your guts? Does he despise you? Does he treat the way he treats his fangirls?

" No.. I don't. " Luhan sighed as he closed his eyes. You looked at him with surprise. NO? I thought.. b-but.. why?

" Huh? But I thou--- "

" Okay. Im annoyed okay? frustrated. I am pissed off.. " Luhan rambled. You plopped yourself with your elbow.

" Tell me about it? " Luhan looked at you for awhile. He studied your eyes then sighed, giving up. 

" Fine.. the first time I met you.. I thought we are going to be great friends along with EXO-M and Yujin. But then again my point of view changed when I heard that you rejected Yujin's offer of being friends. And plus.. EXO-M started being suspicious around Yujin especially at the hospital then they started pushing you to me and then I bursted out. I couldn't believe that my friends can't support me and Yujin. I mean.. were friends. Friends support each other. And I guess.. that's how I started being cold to you. "

That's not it Luhan. I didn't befriend Yujin because.. she judged people. Mess up. Bully. Flirt. She doesn't love you Luhan.. But.. I can't telly ou that.. I don't want to waste this opportunity to talk nice with you. Though.. I pity you Luhan. You frowned while studying him. You knew that behind that cold facade is a kind and caring Luhan. But unfortunately, you can't see that. 

" I see.. " 

Luhan looked over you then eyed you. You were in some kind of trance and you were so immersed in your thoughts. Luhan took advantage of this and began to stare intensely at you. I don't know why I feel.. comfortable when I decided to open up to you.. and why are you acting normal? aren't you.. affected of what I've said? wierd. 

Luhan coughed. Gaining your attention, you looked at him. " How about you? Do you hate me? " 

" No. " You shrugged. Its like the easiest thing that someone answered you. But Im hurt because you thought of me differently. 

" Mind sharing? " 

" Share? "

" Yeah. I shared mine. Isn't it unfair if you dont? " You  scoffed. " Fine. "

" I don't know how to hate people. Wierd right? I don't hate people even if they've done something terrible.. after all, we are humans and humans make mistakes. We aren't perfect. But I do grow frustrated and you're an example.. "

" Waeyo? " Luhan scrunched his nose. 

" Well first of all. Even though we always bicker or whenever you gave me the cold shoulder, treat me like one of your fangirls.. I just couldn't bring myself to hate you.. I don't know why but I always hope that somehow we can fix this conflict between us. More friends will be fun. Thats why.. I also doesn't let those crazy fangirls meddle with my friendship with EXO-M. I don't care if they hurt me, I mean.. EXO-M is worth fighting for. "

Luhan stared at you with unbelievable eyes. He began to process all of your words and it hit him like train that he became a jerk towards you. Luhan didn't mean it but it just affected him some of his friends doesn't approve his relationship with Yujin and instead, convicne him to be friends with you. Luhan felt ashamed but is afraid to giving this friendship a shot. 

" EXO-M... Do you love them? " Luhan asked softly. 

" What kind of question is that? Of course I love them! They're like my brothers.. I really wish to have a brother. But Kris is always there for me. " 

" Dont you have any siblings? brother?Sis-- "

" Im adopted. " You smiled at Luhan. Luhan was taken aback. " A-adopted? " You nodded then waved it off.

" Yeah. The Park family just saw me in their doorsteps. But yeah, Im living a normal life with my friends. So I thought that finding out who my real family is something not to be worried about. " 

Luhan sighed then began to battle with his self-conscience. Should I give her a chance? I've never been this comfortable with a girl.. even Yujin. I didn't tell her anything about this.. You noticed someones gaze so you turned around only to meet Luhan's brown deer-eyes gazin at you. You gulped when you felt blood rising up to your cheeks. 

I won't lose something when I give it a try right? Luhan nodded to himself then smiled. Your eyes widened and It looks like its going to pop out of its sockets in any time. You just saw Luhan the Ice prince smile at you. Am I hallucianting? did he smile?  You gazed at Luhan again. Luhan's smile was rarely to be seen when he does, it means that he is sincere. 

Luhan suddenly held out a hand. He scooted closer to you with that smile still plastered on his face. You looked at him with a 'what-are-you-crazy?' look. Luhan just shooked his head then grabbed your hand,shaking it. That simple skinship already made electric shock ran up to your arms.

" W-what? "

" Lets start all over again. I guess.. I.. like to give this thing a shot? " Luhan muttered. You blinked while taing in his words. He wants a new start.. You suddenly smiled then shook his hand again.

" Arasso. My name is Park MoonByul. "

" I am Luhan. Nice meeting you. " 

The both of you smiled still holding each other's hands. 

 

 

I guess being trapped here is something I wont regret... a fresh new start with Luhan, The Ice prince.