ooO 4

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

RIINGGGG!!~

The sound of your alarm clock filled the room. You groaned then pushed the snooze button, You were about to sleep again when your remembered what day it is. You shot your eyes open.

" Omygosh! its first day of school! How could you forget! aish.. " You knocked your head a little then jumped out of bed then took a quick bath.

After bathing, You walked to your closet then picked an outift you prepared yesterday before sleeping, a simple shirt,black leggings and a pair of black ankleboots. You immediately wore them, you frantically looked at the watch * 7:45?! * You panicked then quickly brushed your hair and let it down, You grabbed everything you need then walked downstairs.

" Goodmorning Umma! wheres appa? " You greeted and asked your mother at the same time. Your mother placed the eggs and bacon on the table before answering you.

" He got off to work earlier hon, And i must say you look so stunning young lady. " Your mother winked. You chuckled then pick a bread and a bacon. You opened the fridge and took out a bottle of bluebrry juice.

" Umma~ i'll be going now! i'll eat my breakfast on the way to school! i'll be late! " You said to your mother then kissed her cheek. Your mother nodded then fluffed your hair.

" Keep calm and smile, arasso? Good luck! " With that, You nodded then bid goodbye and marched off to your school.

- O -

You reached the school at 7:50 am. You sighed in relief when you saw students still talking outside, so you decided to enter. * Ok, keepcalm. lets go * Once you entered, Girls whispered and looked at you,

 Boys cooing and swooning at your feet. You gulped, * Do i have something on my face? * But you continued walking. You entered the lobby and sighed in annoyance.

" Now what? " You slumped your shoudlers then pouted, You looked around, looking fro someone to ask some directions,  * aish.. i'll be late! * You groaned.  

Then a man bumped you, causing for you to land on your . " Aissh. Just everytime.. " You muttered softly. 

" OMO! Are you alright? " You looked up and saw a boy, a baby-faced boy his holding a phone on her other hand, * Am i seeing angels? * You thought. 

 

You gulped then nodded. Then a hand stretched out, You looked up and saw him smiling, You carefully slipped your hands on his. You said 'thank you' to him thenw as about to leave when he caught your shoulder.

" Wait, wait. Are you that girl who flipped your hair to Kris? " The boy asked smiling. You tilted your head

" Kris? " You asked dumfounded.

He chuckled " The one who bumped you yesterday. " You thought of it for awhile then nodded in realization. " Ah.. Neh. " You sheepishly smiled. 

" Im Luhan, You? " He stretched his hand at you, You shook it then said.

" Im MoonByul, Park MoonByul. " You said while softly smiling at him.

He gave you his eye smile " Wahh~ your name means ' moon and star ' Suits you well! " Luhan complimented.

You blushed 5 different shades of red. * Aish.. Stop it. omona. *

He chuckled looking at your flustered face. Then he asked. " Are you lost? want me to accompany you? You look like a new student here. " You nodded. " Neh.. I am. and thank you "

He nodded then waved it off. " Kaja! "

- O -

Once you and Luhan reached the room, You bowed 'thanks' to him again, " Gumawaeyo, Luhan-sunbaenim. "

You smiled. Luhan smiled then ruffled your hair. " Sure, I'll be going now! Anneyong! "

He waved while running away. You giggled. You turned your head to the 'Entrance door' of your classroom. You gripped on your bag tightly.

* Here comes nothing. * You sighed then knocked.

LUHAN'S P.O.V

Im now running towards my classroom, i kept thinking about that 'MoonByul' Shes pretty but Yujin is prettier. I reached our classroom. Me and EXO-M Are classmates, We are on the star section of the school, its only for rich kids and famous kids like me and EXO-M. But during P.E. We can join other students.

I took the seat beside Lay and Kris, Tao is looking through his laptop to find new releases of Gucci items. * Figures *

Chen and Xiumin is talking about video games an stuffs * Childish * Kris is reading his Chemistry book while Lay is listening to music. 

" Hey Kris " I nudged him. He turned around " Yeah? " He said " I bumped to the girl who bumped you yesterday. " I winked at him.

Then Lay turned to me too quickly. " Really? Whats her name? " Lay asked. i kinda get shocked by his attitude. Lay isnt the type of asking about girls. I Put a hand infront of Lay's face. He pouted.

then turned to Kris, he still had his pokerface on " As if i care. " Kris said then back at his magazine. 

i rolled my eyes then back at Lay. " Her name is MoonByul, Park MoonByul. Waeyo? "

I Smirked mischievously to Lay.

He blushed a little then said " nothing " and waved it off. " Sure dude. "

But im not going to let this pass,I smiled mischievously at the conclusion formed on my hypothalamus. 

* somethings fishy~ *

(END OF P.O.V)

----------------

A/N: Hey guys! im so sorry for this SHORT CHAPPIE! T.T Im so tired todaay~ i'll try to update a longer one! Subscribe and Comment my lovely Pandas! :* KANSAHAMNIDA! ^^