ooO 3

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

After flipping your hair to that stranger, You walked back to your parents with a scowl look on your face.  How dare he?  You scrunched your nose in annoyance then sat down one of the chairs in the benches.

You crossed your arm on your chest and furrowed his eyebrows. I thought his personality matches his face! 

" Hmp! " You muttered. Then your parents came trudging towards you with beaming faces. You still maintained your scowl-face. Once they reached you,

" Moon-ah! You are enrolled alrea-- " When your mother notice the scowl on her daughter's face, She immediately rushed on your side.

" Yah, Gwaenchannayo? " Mrs.Park said,with worried eyes.You turned to look at her.

" Umma, students here stinks! " You pouted to Mrs.Park.

" And why is that? " Mr.Park joined in the conversation. " Well.. " you turned your head to Mr.Park who just arrived.

You began to tell them about what happened earlier, When the boy bumped at you and not bothering to help you up instead, he just snapped at you, And you called him 'tall dead-post' and flicked your hair at his face.

" Isn't he such a mule? " You pouted.

" I thought rich people are taught with good manners.. " You muttered.

Your parents sighed. " Well, let him be. He'll recieve his Karma later on, Moon-ah. " Mr.Park patted your hair.

I just hope that I wont bump into someone like that again. I hate his attitude. You thought with a shook of your head.

" Okay, lets go buy you some school supplies, Araso? " Mrs.Park said, grabbing your right hand.

Mr.Park brought out his car keys " Okay, Kaja! kaja! " With that, you all hoped on the car anddrove to COEX Mall.

COEX Mall isn't that far from the school, it only takes 5-10 minutes to drive from the school to there.

 

 

 

 

 

After 10 minutes of driving, you and your family reached the Mall. You got out of the car and smiled at the sight. * Good to visit the mall again.. * You thought while smiling widely.

You didnt visit the mall that often because of work. You work as a waitress in a cafe in Myeongdeong. But of course, they didn't know about it. You know they'll get a spazz attack if you let them know.

You and your family entered the mall. You feasted your eyes by looking at the beautiful clothing stores and plushie stores. * I'll buy clothes when i have enough money! * Youthought determiningly.

Then your mother nudged you. " Okay Moon-ah, i want you to buy the school supplies you needed. Me and your appa will just explore the mall.Araso? " Mrs.Park handed you the money. You smiled then nodded with excitement.

Mrs.Park smiled then took the arm of Mr.Park. " Meet us at 'Holly's Cafe' araso? before 5 pm " You nodded then bid good bye to them. " Okay Moon! Lets go! " You happily skipped to the bookstore to buy the things you needed.

" Okay, what do i need? " You looked around the store " I only need 2 Thick notebooks.. " You walked to the notebook aisle.

You beamed when you saw Rilakkuma and Domo Notebooks. " Wahh~ so cute~ " You smiled then took it. You love Domo and Rilakkuma, You just love their color and eyes, it makes them look cute and cuddly. 

" Okay, Notebooks down. " You took hold of the notebooks then looked for a small pushcart. You saw a pushcart not far enough, you immediately ran to it grab it and place your notebooks down. " Okay, i think i need ballpens.. " You nodded then pushed the cart along with youa t the ballpen aisle.

While looking through the ballpens, You spotted an icecream shaped ballpen. You beamed then immediately took it. You looked at it closely then nodded. You place it on the cart . " O..kay. Ballpen down. Pencils,Folders,Envelopes,Color pencils and bondpapers left! " You nodded then clasped your hands together and made your way on each target.

You got the Pencils,Envelopes,Folders and Bondpapers. You beamed at your items then walked straight to the cashier. You sighed in relief when there is no one in line.

You ran towards it then put your basket down and let the cashier scan it. After the cashier scanned it you payed the amount then said 'Thank you' to the cashier and headed out. 

You checked your watch. 4:30 Pm  " OMONA! "

With that, you raced towards 'Holly's cafe' On the second floor. Once you reached the floor, You sighed in relief when your parents aren't there yet. You walked inside then placed your bags down. Once you sat down, A waiter immediately walked to you. And say, A handsome one.

When he saw you, He beamed at you then said. " What can I do for you Ms.Beautiful? " The waiter winked at you. You looked up to him, You blushed because of the compliment then bowed 'thanks' 

" Can I have purple sweet potato latte and tiger paws? " You pointed at the menu.

The waiter nodded while smiling. " Sure Miss Beautiful. Coming right up! " And the waiter started walking towards the counter and placed your order while taking a quick glance at you and smiled to himself.

" Woah, that was.. awkward. " You puffed your cheeks out, Then in less than the minute the waiter came back. With your order. He smiled sweetly at you. You smiled a little.

" Here you go Miss, Perfectly done for you. " You thanked him.

When he was about to go, he turned again then asked. " Can I have your number? "

" Ugh-- " You stuttered.

" No you cant, Stop hitting on my daughter. " You heard someone said. You turned around and saw Mr.Park and Mrs.Park glaring at the boy. Then Mrs.Park rushed at your side.

" N-neh, Mianhaeyo Sir. " The waiter bowed then speed-walked away.

Your father shook his head. " Aish.. boys this days.. " Mr.Park said while putting down the shopping bags on the ground. You eyed teh bags suspiciously but shrugged it off.

" Appa, that was rude. " You playfully glared at your father. He waved it off. " Nah, That wasn't right either. " Your mother chuckled.

" Well, what can we do? Our Moon is very beautiful. " Mrs.Park mused while smiling at you.

You chuckled then shook your head. " Well, I must've caught it from you umma! " You beamed. 

Mrs.Park laughed " Yah, finish that up so we can go. " You nodded then finished the food up.

Soon enough, You and your family drove home from shopping, you are so tired that you fell asleep on the ride.

" Urgh.. I wanna marry my bed.. " Your head kept on bobbing up and down while walking upstairs, But your parents called you.

" Moon-ah! Take this bags and bring it to your room! You need this clothes for the whoel schol year! " Mrs.Park hollered while handing you the bags.

Your eyes widen. " Umma! who told you to buy this clothes? Its so freaking many! " You replied with shocked face. Mrs.Park shook her head.

" Aniyo, We saved for it. Now go and sleep. Goodnight Moon-ah! " With that, she waved off then walked upstairs. You shook your head then smiled.

" Gumawaeyo umma! appa! " You called to them, they smiled. * Anything for our princess. *

With that, you walked upstiars, brushed your teeth, then prepared everything you needed for school. As soon you were done packing, You laid down on your bed and say your prayers.

* Goodluck to me tomorrow.. fighting! *

You thought with a smile then drift off to dreamland.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

 

A/N : YAY! Update today <3 Enjoy it my lovely Pandas! :* Update again tomorrow! Subscribe and Comment ^^ Kansahamnida! SARANGHAE <3