ooO 60 (Part 2)

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

At that moment, awkwardness lingered around the air after what happened earlier between you and Luhan. Yujin scoffed in jealousy as she pulled away a blank-minded Luhan away from you. Not forgetting to glare at you before flipping her hair at your face.

You looked at her with a confused look before shaking your head in neglect and caught Lay's eyes. Lay was staring at your face with eyes full of mixed emotions. That's new... Lay never stared at me like this, I just couldn't point out his emotions! 

"Lay? are you alright?" You waved your hand infront of his face. Lay snapped out of his daze as he mentally-sighed and nodded his head with a small smile on his lips. 

"Yeah. Everything's alright!Why wouldn't I be?" Lay asked, feigning innocence. He knew that you're pretending about not being so suspicious about him but never spoke a word about it.

You opened your mouth to say something. But something also crossed on your mind making you close your mouth and pressing it in a thin line. Shaking your head, you took his hand.

"Nothing. Let's just go meet the others." You smiled at him before tugging his hand.

Get a grip Lay. Don't let jealousy take over you or she'll find out. Lay warned himself as he tighten his grip on your hand.

 

 

 

Surprisingly, when you and Lay reached Kris' room. Everyone was silent. VERY silent. Only Yujin was talking and smiling and all. Kris was proudly showing her off and is obvious that he is happy. You felt that hollow feeling building up in your stomach again as you watch them at the door frame. I should feel happy right now...because...Kris is happy. 

"NOONA!!!" You heard three voices calling you. You looked at Tao,Sehun and Kai racing towards you and Lay. Soon, all of EXO. Except for Kris who is busy pampering Yujin came running towards the both of you with big and happy smiles plastered on their faces.

Yujin's smile disappeared when she saw your face and being bombarded by the EXO Boys. She fumed inside. What the? Im here you bunch of idiots! pay attention to me! 

"Oppa! Why are they crowding around Moonbyul? Im here! don't they like me?" Yujin whined while hugging his waist. Kris smiled then hugged her closer.

"Don't worry baby sis, Byul is also a special friend for us. Let them, they're just happy to see her I guess." 

But Yujin never listened to him. She just gritted her teeth as she cuddled closer to her Kris 'oppa'. Laying her head on his chest, savouring the moment. Kris just smiled in content and hugged her sister closer. 

 

"Noona! you're a life saver! We can't stand that bi---" Sehun was cutted by Suho who is glaring menacingly at him. "Maknae, your words please." Suho warned. Sehun just smiled awkwardly while blushing in embrassment. 

You smiled then patted Sehun's hair, comforting him. "Its okay maknae, and why? I think that Yujin isn't that bad...I think?" You said with an unsure smile. All of them shook their heads. 

"Are you kidding me, byul? Its kind of suffocating!" Chanyeol and Xiumin both irked. Lay just shook his head but he knew they were right. Tao held hands with Byul as he gave him a puppy look. You raised a curious eyebrow to Chanyeol

" Huh? I thought you're happy to finally meet your cousin? " 

" I know... but she's giving this aura I HATE. " Chanyeol groaned while kicking the ground. You gave him a small smle and patted his shoulders.

" She's still your cousin. Be happy that she's their beside you. " You said while smiling to Chanyeol who only sighed in surrender. "Fine..." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Noona~" Tao tapped your shoulder from behind. You turned around to face him while beaming.

"Yes Tao?" You smiled at him while patting his cheek. Tao smiled brightly, his eyes turning into crescents. "Can we go out for a second?" Tao whispered. You looked at him with a questioning look. 

"Waeyo?" 

" I just wanna tell you something...please? " Tao pouted, making him look like a baby panda. You chuckled in amusement then nodded your head. Tao grinned as he took your hand in his. 

"Let's go!" Tao whispered in your ear as the both of you slipped away from the rowdy boys.

 

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" You asked him with a pair of questioning eyes and small smile lingering on your lips. Tao sighed in the cold air as he stopped on The Wu's swimming pool. His grip on your hand loosen and turned around to met eyes with you.

"Noona. I need to ask you something and I want you to answer it truthfully." Tao told you with a serious face as he held both of your shoulders and made you look at him. Your eyes widen when he did that. Is he...confessing?

"Noona, do you like---" You cut him.

"Sorry Tao... I don't like you that way. I treat you like my own brother! A-and...I know---" You mumbled on and on but Tao's laughter ringed on your head makig you stop on your words. Turning bright red, you punched his arm.

"Why are you laughing?" You blushed because of embarassment. Tao wiped his tears before placing his hand on you right shoulder. 

"Noona! that's not what I mean! You're so funny! Omygosh!" Tao snickered. You thumped his head then rolled your eyes. 

"Aish! then what?" You puffed out your cheeks. You can still feel you face red and hot. 

"Okay okay. I just wanted to know if you like Luhan gege..." Tao said, looking down on you with gentle eyes. 

That question caught you off-guard. Your eyes flickered to his direction as you looked at his now serious face. You felt your mouth went dry and solid. Of all questions...why that? You mentally thought as you felt your heart beat going crazy.

"W-Why are you a-asking that?" You stuttered, not meeting his waiting gaze. Tao sighed and made you look at him.

"Noona. I'm serious. Do you like Luhan gege?" Tao asked you again.

 

 

Silence passed...

 

 

A minute passed...

 

 

But Tao is still waiting for your answer. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. I like Luhan..." You admitted to him with a determined face. "Is it wrong?Well.. maybe because he has girlfriend already..." You whispered but enough for Tao to hear. Tao smiled at you and patted your hair. 

"I knew it. You like him and thank you because you told me." 

"What? you knew? Am I that obvious?"

"Yep. Noona! you blush like crazy when Luhan gege is with you!" Tao teased making you bit your bottom lip. 

 

"But noona...you still have a chance to Luhan gege. I know it. Please don't give up on him, can't you see? he's been treating you like his own friend. I wish you won't give up on him noona. Please don't because I believe that people change so is their hearts. Yujin... don't let her bother you. She doesn't love Luhan gege at all."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I know so. He only wants him for money, I think. You're there for Luhan gege, I hope you will still be there even when the time comes that Yujin will finally break up with him. I know Im bad because I hope that they will finally break up! Its time for Luhan gege to be free and happy! he deserves someone better and I think its you." Tao mumbled while blushing a bit.

Their maknae isn't used saying these kind of things. You smiled at him and pulled him in a friendly hug.

"I know...but I don't want to hope so much. It'll just hurt me more. But I'll do my best to be with him and make him happy and now you know my secret, keep it. i TRUST you." You sternly said as you pulled back from the hug.

Tao nodded with a grin. 

"So..when will you confess noona?"

"At the right time." 

Honestly, you don't know when. But you know that now is not the perfect time. Luhan still loves Yujin...

"Luhan still has Yujin on his side. I don't want to mess them up..." You sadly smiled to Tao. Tao sighed then nodded in understanding.

"You're right..."

 

 

 

Confessing to Luhan? I don't know If I should or not because...he's happy. Even though Yujin's cheating on him...I...I don't have the guts to break it up to him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm back. :)