Chapter 61(Part 3)

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

Everyone was called in the main lobby of the Wu's villas. The father of Kris, the host of this party wanted to made a speech about his 'daughter', Yujin. Mrs. Wu didn't bother joining in because she doesn't like her. Not one bit.

You're standing beside Chanyeol and Lay along with the other members of EXO as all of you listened to Mr. Wu who is speaking on the mic. You can see the sparks on Kris' father when he talks about Yujin and everyone was paying attention at him giving small claps here and there.

"My lovely princess, my daughter is now found. I just wanted to tell of you how wonderful and happy I felt when I reunited with her. Though, I feel a bit guilty and horrible for putting her up for adoption and separating her with Kris, or her twin brother. But now I learned from my mistake and I solemnly promise that I will do everything to make my daughter happy." Mr.Wu flashed as big smile to his guests.

Some EXO members let out a smile as they clapped and some just stood there, drinking some wine. You nudged Chanyeol who has a scowl on his face and kept on kicking the ground. You pinched his side making him yelp on his place and looked at you.

"Please smile. I know its hard to accept the fact but yeah, she's your cousin now and be relieved that she's been found." You nudged him. Chanyeol patted your head then sighed.

"Yeah you're right. I should try treating him like my own sister." Chanyeol smirked at you. 

"And now, I want to present my lovely daughter, Yujin or let's call her Wu Xiu Liang with his handsome brother, Kris or Wu Yi Fan. The Wu Empire Twins."

The guests clapped loudly as they looked at the stairs where Kris is flashing his glorious smile to everybody with his arm looped around Yujin's. Yujin is waving to everyone with a very big smile plastered on her face. She caught your eyes and gave you a smirk, a smirk that send shivers down on your spine.

"Can you see the similarities between them?" D.O asked Suho. Suho shrugged

"Hmm...No? maybe they're fraternal twins." Suho answered.

Xiumin irked on his postion as he nudged Lay beside him. "Remember what I've said that I might date Kris' twin? forget it."

Lay laughed then patted Xiumin's shoulder. "Tsk. You don't like Yujin?"

"Uhm.No one does." Chen butted in.Lay nodded, holding a thumbs up. Lay looked at you who is smiling on your position with arms crossed. 

Lay felt his cheeks suddenly felt hot as he marveled your on your beauty. Why is she so perfect? then he wondered if you felt cold on that dress you're wearing and he frowned to himself not giving you his coat earlier. I should give it to her.

"Kris looked so happy..." You mumbled under your breath. You said as you looked up to Kris' smiling face with his arm now looped on Yujin's shoulder and Yujin, clinging on his waist.Happiness is obvious in her eyes.

But...why do I feel like its all wrong?

Then you felt something being placed on your shoulder. You quickly whipped your head only to see a blazer being placed on your shoulder with Lay arranging it. Giving you a small smile, you blushed then stopped him.

"I-its fine! I'm not cold..." 

"But it's night time. You should atleast wear something to cover your shoulders so that you won't get cold." Lay said, eyeing your dress. You shyle chuckled then thanked him.

"Thanks Lay. You're really a gentleman." You said, looking at him. Lay smirked.

"Well...you won't call me that If were alone..." Lay winked at you with a greasy smile. But he meant as a joke.

"What the-Yah! you ert!" You scoffed then punched his gut. Lay clutched his stomach then gave you a look.

"Woman, you hit like a man!"

"Irony right?" 

The both of you laughed together. 

Luhan who is laughing with the guys heard your ringing laughter. He looked for you and his eyes stopped in your direction, seeing Lay joke and laugh with you made his heart cringe and his fist clenched. The guys noticed this and smirked to themselves, looking at Luhan's direction of sight.

"Our Luhan's jealous~"

"Jealouuuuss~~~"

They teased. Luhan looked at the guys and raised a brow while scowling.

"Me? Jealous? hell no. I have a girlfriend."

"Well you do have one but why are you looking at Moonbyul noona?" Sehun asked with a teasing smile.

A series of "oohs" can be heard on their direction that made everyone look at them wierdly, even you and Lay. You saw them teasing Luhan and you can see that he is red. 

"That's new. Luhan is blushing?"

"What? Luhan? blushing?" Lay raised a brow looking at EXO, making fun of Luhan. Lay wondered to himself Why is he blushing though?

"He's like that if he's being teased. Don't worry about him." Lay waved off.

You just shrugged then continued to talk to him. But you swore that you heard Luhan say...

 

 

I don't like Moonbyul!

 

 

Oh...so that's why... Moonbyul heard her heart cracked a bit.