ooO 29

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

Kris has a long lost sister? Wow.. 

Once you got home. Your parents are already sleeping so you didn't bother to wake them up. You went straight to your room and change your clothes. Proceeding to the bathroom to wash your face. Once you're done with your routines, You jumped on your bed, hugging your pillows. You frowned when you thought back again the scenes of Yujin with another boy making out. You always though that, isn't Luhan perfect enough?  You're like.. He has everything.. You looked at your pillow then imagined that its Luhan.

You sighed then hugged the pillow tighter, thinking its Luhan. Closing your eyes.

I'll hug you so tight like this to comfort you.. 

Then your drifted off to dreamland.

 

                                                                                                                              

Next Day..

 

You sighed heavily, you're not really looking forward on what's going to happen today. You could already guess. Luhan might just be slacking-off and doesn't give a damn. But you tried to make this day fun. You thought that maybe this day is the day where you and Luhan will be friends and be happy. That's what your possible insights thought.. 

 

 

You reached the school in 10 minutes. You met with Mira at schoolgates and decided to walk with her. Mira kept on telling on how Tao placed an arm around her yesterday and when Tao asked for her number through the guys and called her at 12 midnight. You just laughed with her. Mira clasped her hands with a dreamy sigh. 

" Im just so happy.. " Mira sighed. You rolled your eyes. " You don't say. "

You and Mira just laughed it off. 

In the middle of laughing. Someone brushed their shoulder to you, making you stumbled back. Luckily, Mira grabbed you just in time. She steadied you first before turning to the person who bumped. Turns out its Yujin with her bestfriend, Kang Misoo.

" Yah! Rumors are flying around that Luhan oppa si your partner! " Yujin stepped forward. You looked up to her. She's a bit taller because she's wearing killer heels. 

" Yes its true. Waeyo? " 

Yujin smirked then took another step closer, she grabbed a strand of your hair and twirled it around her finger. Mira's eyes turned to slits and grabbed Yujin's hand and pushed it away. You looked at Mira with shock. No.. Mira you'll get in trouble.. Now all the students around the 4 of you, stopped and eavesdropped.

" Dont you touch her! " Mira spat, placing a protect arm around you.

" Why you little-- " Misoo was about to grab her hair when Yujin prevented her. You were about to stand inront Mira to protect her from that Misoo.

" Stop, Misoo." Yujin ordered. Misoo clenched her fist then nodded, stepping back.

" I'll just settle this once and for all. I'll let you both do this project. But stay away from Luhan oppa. He's mine, his everything are mine. Or else.. "

Yujin tugged another strand of your hair then pulled your head closer. ".. I'll make your life here in hell. Got it? " Yujin whispered. You were about to nod when a voice interrupted. 

 

" YAH! LET GO OF OUR MOON! " 

 

You looked at your side and saw Lay flaring up. Tao was beside him with a worried and frustration look all over his face. They walked up to 4 of you. Students made way for their kingkas. Yujin gulped then let go of your hair and fakely fixed it. She shot a too-innocent smile at Tao and Lay. 

Tao grabbed Mira and placed him behind his back. Mira looked at Tao's face and she flinched. He never saw Tao that scary,especially with his menacing eyes. But I like the way he protected me.. Tao looked down on Mira. 

" Gwaenchanna? " Tao asked worriedly. Mira nodded with a blush. Tao nodded then held her hand protectively. 

Lay frowned while pulled you away from Yujin too. Yujin and Misoo looked at the 2 kingkas with wide eyes and jaw-dropped. Even some of the students too are shocked when they witnessed how the 2 Kingkas defended the nerds. 

" You act to innocent, Way too unbelievable. If I caught you again messing up with our Moon, You and your cronies will get your hair chopped off. " Lay said with a threatening look. 

Yujin and Misoo took hold of their hair then gulped. 

" Lay oppa, why are you defending those es instead of us? " Yujin pouted cutely. 

" They aren't es! You as----- " Tao was stopped when Lay gave him a look. Tao scoffed then kept silent. 

" Drop the act. Were too nice to only cut your hairs, because punching women ain't our thing. Leave them alone. "

" I cant believe this! "

Yujin stomped her foot then glared at the both of you and Mira. before walking away with her friend, Misoo.

Lay sighed then looked at the crowd. " SHOW'S OVER! SCRAM! " And scram they did.

" Mira, Moon-noona. Gwaenchanayo? " Tao asked with a pout. Lay checked the both of you then sighed in relief. 

" Good thing we came just in time. The boys asked us to pick some drinks for them at the vending machine. Thank God. " 

" Im okay, Lay. Thank you... "

 Tao turned to Mira then tilted her chin up. Mira blushed so hard. 

" Are you alright Mira? Did they hurt you? " 

" Y-yes im fine. Thanks Tao.. " 

Tao smiled then ruffled her hair. " No problem. EXO-M Will be here and I'll be here to defend you forever! " Tao giggled. Mira couldn't help but laugh. Nodding.

You and Lay looked at the two. Well, You're just looking at the two of them. Lay is just watching you. 

" They're cute.. Right, Lay? " You looked up only to see Lay looking down on you. You blushed then snapped your fingers infront of his face.

" Lay.. ? " 

Lay blinked then blushed with a sheepish smile. " U-uh.. I'll accompany you to your room. " 

You nodded then smiled. " Mir---- " You turned to Mira and Tao but found them already walking away at the corridors. You groaned in frustration, because your bestfriend didn't even say a word. Lay chuckled. 

" Come on, Mah lady~ " Lay said in english. A bit broken. You laughed then nodded and you both walked off.

 

 

                                                                                                                                            

 

A/N: Boring chap isnt it? :( Im sorry I'll do better tomorrow. I just noticed that you guys are really annoyed-- No, mad with Yujin.. so.. maybe a lil bit revenge from EXO-M's Tao and Lay? :> HEEHEHE

GIFS GIFS <3

Why so hot Tao? T___T Stop flipping that thing or I'll rip that off.

IMAGINE TAO GLARING AT YUJIN WITH THOSE EYES. T____T *le dies

 

HAHAHAHA Anyways..

Subs and Comments! <3