ooO 34

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

The next day..

You woke up earlier than your usual. You had to prepare the things you and Hana had to bring to Lotte world. You lazily sat up on your bed then stretched your arms. After stretching, you stood up from your bed. Carefully not to wake Hana up. The little girl is still sleeping soundly and making cute little snores. You smiled then reached up for the blanket and tugged it up to cover her body.

You tucked it into her gently. Then stood up straight again. Thinking of what you should do next, You bit your bottom lip in thought. Hmm.. so what am I going to prepare? 

" I think I should pack some extra food.. and clothes. " 

You nodded to yourself then began washing up. You fixed your hair into a bun then carefully slipped out from your room. 

You can still hear the loud snores coming from your parent's room. You mentally laughed on how funny it sounds. 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand..

 

Luhan woke up when his digital alarm clock broke off. Luhan groaned in annoyance as he slammed his palm on the snooze button. Luhan sighed,satisfied. And went back to sleep Ahh.. heaven.. 

But after 10 minutes..

 

RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG~

 

" ARRRRRGGGHH! WAE?~ " 

Luhan cried in frustration as he finally sat up on his bed. He checked his phone then opened it. He squinted his eyes as he tried to adjust from the bright light coming from his phone. He ruffled his hair as his eyes narrowed while reading the note.

NOTE: Lotte World with Moon Ugly Byul and Hana.

" Its Hana's fault. I should be sleeping in till noon but instead here I am.. babysitting these babies.. "

But nevertheless, after some rantings. He finally decided to wash himself up and prepared his needs. People think that Luhan likes wearing luxurious things. But the truth is, he never liked expensive things. He like comfy and simple clothes. 

" Though.. this is a chance to show that Moonbyul that Im not a loser. " 

Luhan thought with a hint of mischievousness in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to you..

You just finished wrapping the last ham and cheese sandwich and placed it on the knapsack. You smiled in content while closing it with a 'zip'. You leaved 2 sandwiches on the table and a jug of orange juice for your parents of course.  You looked around the kitchen and noticed that it isnt that messy. You prepared snacks and everything. Its just the right time to wake Hana up.

You walked upstairs to wake the sleeping angel on your bed. You giggled then softly tapped her cheek. Hana peeked a little then smiled. You smiled then held her up. 

" Good morning umma~ Why so early? " Hana yawned while rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Oh, you still can't believe how a mother could leave such a wonderful child alone and put her up for adoption.You tsk-ed then nuzzled her nose.

" How could you forget that Luhan appa will take us to Lotte---- "

You were cutted when Hana jumped off from your bed then ran around your room with a brush on her hands. Hana giggled and entered your bathroom and shut it off. 

" ---world. "

You looked at the bathroom door with awe as you shooked your head in amusement but maintaining a smile on your face.

" Guess I should prepare out outfits for today.. Now I feel how to be a mother! Aigoo~ "

 

 

 

 

Back to Luhan...

 

Luhan narrowed his eyes as he bit on his peanut butter and jelly sandwich on his silver plate. Maids are lined up on his side and watched their young-master ate his breakfast. Luhan scrolled on his text messages from EXO-M. 

[Kris]: Yah. I heard that you,Hana and Moon will go to Lotte world. You better take good care of them. 

Good morning to you too..giant. 

[Lay]: YAH! Take good care of Moon and Hana or else i'll sue you! 

Too obvious Lay.. What's so good about her? 

[Xiumin]: I want to go tooo~ but its a FAMILY bonding. hehehe~

Luhan scoffed and almost spit his food out. Family my .

[Chen]: Take it slow... >:D

My lips belongs to Yujin only.

[Tao]: GE~ Tell noona and Hana I love them! <3 AND I WARN YOU TO WATCH OVER THEM GE! OR I'LL FEED MY STICK TO YOU! 

This brat.. how could he provoke me? 

Luhan had it enough so he imemdiately closed it and gobbled up his food. He stood up from his seat. And was about to leave when his phone rang again. He sighed then picked it up again. But suddenly, all those feeling of frustration left him he saw that its from Yujin.

[Yujin]: Jagi~ I cant hang-out with you today. Im kinda busy~ Hope you understand.Hm? 

Luhan pouted when his hopes came crashing down again.

Guess Im stuck with those babies today..

Luhan tucked his phone on his pocket, grabbed his things and took out his car keys.

 

 

 

Back to you..

You and Hana just finished fixing yourselves when you heard a car 'honk' outside. You placed your powder down then looked at Hana who is gaping at you. You looked at her with questioning eyes.

" Wae? "

" Umma~ Yeppeo~ " Hana giggled. You smiled then hugged her. Its true that you're pretty, you wore a simple yet cute otufit. Over-sized tan coat, denim-black shorts, a furry whtie beanie and white converses. Hana just wore a simple outfit too, but its still breath-takign for cute kids like her-- A pair of over-sized blue sweaters with a raccoon design,white pants, ribbon headband and a pair of sneakers. 

" I guess Luhan appa just arrived. But before we leave, let's leave a note! " You said while fetching for a paper and a pen. Hana nodded then waited patiently. 

" And..there! " You placed your pen down then picked your things up, not forgetting the knapsack containing food. You tugged on Hana's hand, gesturing for her to come. Hana beamed then cheered softly. 

You saw Luhan at the window fumbling again with his phone and looking bored as usual. You gulped when you eyes him for awhile. You can't deny that Luhan looks so..handsome with his brown plain shirt and a pair of white pants and red vans. You calmed your beating heart then began to post the note on the mantelpiece before slipping outside.

 

 

Luhan looked up from his phone and noticed a cute petite girl and another pretty kid beside her. Luhan's eyes widen a bit but coughed it off. Yujin's much better. He thought instead. After regaining himself. He looked at you with bored eyes. 

" Yah. Help me with these things.. " You said, hopeful for once that he'll be good. But all Luhan did was to shrug and left them hanging. 

" You can do it by yourself. Hana, come here. Lets get you inside hm? " Luhan suggested. Hana nodded with a big smile. Luhan patted her head then looked abcka t you with a straight face. " Palli-ah "

You your teeth in pure annoyance as you opened the car trunk. You gently place your bags in their but brought the knapsack along with you. WHAT A PIECE OF GENTLEMAN. 

After closing the car trunk you sat on the front-seat beside Luhan. 

" You . " You scowled. Luhan rolled his eyes then buckled his belt. 

" Just buckle up and lets get this 'family' outing over. " Luhan said in monotone.

You bit your lip to calm yourself. Any minute now, you're about to explode. You didn't reply and just buckled up.Luhan took a quick glance at you then menally cheered. HA! You think I'll go easy on you? dream on!

 Hana looked at the both of you from the back seat with curious eyes. Then hugged the pillow she found beside her. I wonder why are they always bickering.. 

Then suddenly, Hana thought of an idea.

Maybe~ I could play cupid for them! like those in cartoons~ yeah~ Umma and appa are perfect for each other!