ooO 35

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

The car ride was filled with laughters and excitement. Wonderful isnt it?----------NOT. Its the complete opposite. You just stared out of the window with a blank face, watching the pavements. I wanna go home.. but Hana..  Hana is just sitting their awkwardly and eyeing the both of you with a little pout. Luhan just wanted to go back on the arms of his beloved. But unfortunately, he can't. If only that damn teacher didn't assign this freakin project to us..  

Hana's pout turned to a frown. Why aren't umma and appa talking? Isn't that.. what family always do? She thought innocently. 

" Yah Luhan, turn the radio on. the silence is killing me! " You said. Luhan turned to glare at you. The nerve of this girl..

" No. " Luhan replied then back at the road. You pursed your lips in annoyance then reached out to turn the radio on. But Luhan took hold of your wrist.

" My car. My rules. So just shut up and sit there. " Luhan replied in annoyance. 

You knew that what he meant is true. So you just groaned then sighed giving up. You never liked THIS kind of silence. You turned to your sit to check on Hana. She is just sitting there and playing with the pillow she found. 

" Hana~ are you hungry? " 

Hana looked at you and frowned, shooking her head. " Aniyo umma~ "

" Yah gwaenchanha?  Why are you frowning? " You worriedly loked at her. Luhan peeked a little from the rare view then narrowed his eyes. We're going to a freaking trip! why is she acting like this? 

" Because, umma and appa are always fighting. Hana hates it. " Hana crossed her arms then looked away with a pout. 

You gulped then looked at Luhan who is narrowing his eyes on the road. You sighed then tried to pursue Hana.

" Hana~ We are not really that..close. So its awkward. "

Hana didn't answer and just laid her head on her pillow and sleep. You bit your bottom lip in thought, then you sitted back again. Luhan finally spoke.

" Hana wants us to get closer? Ha! as if. " Luhan scoffed. You glared at him. This arrogant Lu jerk Han.. You kept on muttering curses on your head while crossing your arms. 

" Stop cursing me on your head. It won't do good. " Luhan said, not taking his eyes from the road. You looked at him with wide eyes.

" You can read my mind? " You asked. Luhan gagged. " Of course, because im smart and not a pea-brain like you. "

You just wanted to give Luhan a piece of your mind but then he announced.

" Were here. " Luhan said while pulling the car in to a parking lot. You looked at the sight before you and true enough, The 3 of you reached Lotte world. You felt excitement rushing in your veins so you immediately woke Hana up. Luhan made a face to you. 

 

You woke Hana up by shaking her a bit. Hana groggily opened an eye thensat up. 

" Hana~ were here! " 

Hana felt her sleepiness melt away as she squealed then hopped off the car. You smiled and got out of the car too. You walked towards the car trunk then got the knapsack and a small bag. Its Hana's bag. You looked at Luhan. 

" Yah Luhan. Keep an eye on Hana, she might got away. "

" Whatever. " Luhan said while grabbing the little girl's hands. Hana jumped while flailing her free hand. Luhan managed to calm Hana down by giving her a lollipop.

You walked over them then grabbed Hana's hand. " Kaja~ " You were about to walk off when Hana suddenly stopped. You and Luhan looked at her wierdly then grabbed Luhan's hand. Luhan looked surprised when the kid grabbed his hand. 

" Hana whats wrong? " Luhan asked. Hana grabbed your hand too and pulled the both of you closer. Hana finally smiled. 

" I want umma and appa holding their hands together! " Hana said while interwining your hand and Luhan's hand. Hana clapped in glee as she grabbed your other free hand then tugged the both of you. 

" Kaja! umma! appa! " 

You and Luhan looked at each other breathed a sigh then walked towards the entrance. Luhan felt like cheating with his girlfriend. But the thing that is confusing him more is why didn't he pulled away? Why the hell didn't I pulled away? Luhan thought with furrowed eyebrows. You sighed, those feelings that you forbid to come again was returning. A simple touch from you made my walls crumbling down  again.. You thought. 

Luhan clutched his stomach and bit his bottom lip. Why do I feel nervous? Why is my stomach churning? The feelings are mutual. You too, felt it. But yours is much stronger than his. You can't deny that you're falling in love... again. 

" Don't think much about it just play along. " Luhan whispered in your ear. You looked at him then scoffed. Finally, you're back on the real world.

" Im not thinking much about it. So assuming. " 

Luhan studies you for awhile. " You forgot that I can read your mind. "

" Its just luck. A damn luck. "

" Psh. it isn't. "

" Yes it is. "

" Isn't "

" it is! "

 

.....

 

And the bickering goes on and on. Hana smiled victoriously to herself. #1 Holding hands--- CHECK!  

Oh Hana, you're too small yet so sneaky.