ooO 19

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

" What the hell! "

You cussed in frustration. You flinched when a car honked at you. You immediately took your foot back then bowed at the driver who is glaring at you.

You tried many times to cross the road, But everytime you try, You will always flinch when you hear a 'honk' from a car. You stomped your feet and a single tear flowed out of your eyes. You crouched on the side walk and huddled yourself. 

" Great.. just great! I know i have a trauma, but i can't believe that it'll be worst like this! " You frowned then wiped the tear off. You looked at your watch--- 7:00 am

You sighed in frustration then stood up. You fanned yourself and did some breathing exercises. * Okay, Byul. You can do this. its just a road! * 

You were about to cross the road when a hand caught your wrist. You jerked back a bit. You truned around in confusion. *Who the he-- * You gasped when you saw the person who is holding your wrist. DUG.DUG.DUG.DUG.DUG

 Your heart is beating so fast that youre afraid it'll burst in no time. Luhan is infront of you panting and sweating a bit. You tilted your head in confusion. * What is he doing here? *

" L-Luhan, w-what are you doing here? " You stammered. You mentally facepalmed yourself for soudning so stupid. Luhan ignored your question then looked behind you. You follwed his gaze and it landed on the crossing. You blushed in embarassment.

* Great he might think that im stupid * Luhan saw you blush. He had to admit that you're cute when you blush. But he he cleared his throat then said.

" Let's just cross this road together, i know you have traumas. " Luhan said blankly while looking at the road. * Together?! Wait! * You shooked your head. You wanted to say yes but you have to avoid EXO-M and Yujin for Luhan. 

" I-its F-fine! I--- " 

" Just listen to me okay?! Kris and EXO-M is blaming me because of your sudden disappearance. All I Have to do is bring you back to them. " Luhan scoffed.

" B-but, i thought--you said-- " You stuttered. 

" I know what I said! Just.. stay away from me and Yujin. That's my last favor. " Luhan didn't elt you reply. he just took your hand then you two crossed the road with hands tied. You smiled while looking at your's and Luhan's hand. * Oh Luhan.. *

Luhan didn't what has gotten all over him that he just suddenly grabbed your hand. He is thinking maybe she shouldve just let her trail behind him. But somehow, Luhan know that in the back of his mind... he liked it.

Once you and Luhan crossed the road. He let go of your hand then called someone. You pouted when your hand felt lonely and cold. You wante to hold Luhan's hand a little bit longer.

But you know to well that you should stop your feelings from growing, For Luhan's sake.

* For Luhan's sake.. * You shook your hands to get rid of Luhan's touch. You also shooked your head to get the lingering thoughts of Luhan off. Luhan finished the phone call and for a minute. 

A black Maserati  stopped infront of you. Your jaw dropped on the ground * Wow.. so.. Shiny! * Luhan saw your amazed face he wanted to laugh at it but he held it back. 

" Come on, we'll go to school together. " Luhan said in monotone. You regained your composition back when he spoke. You thought back at your plan about avoding EXO-M. You were a bit hesitant.

" Are you-- " You were cutted by Luhan. " Positive. Now get in the car. " 

You were worried that you'll piss Luhan off if you talked more, so you carefully slipped in the car, Careful not to scratch it. * Aish.. be careful Byul * You bit your bottom lip when you heard a little  Bam  sound when you closed the car door.

All throughout the drive. Everything is quiet. Luhan is driving while your just looking outside the window.

" Listen. You might think that im going to be easier on you. Well, you're wrong. Im just doing these things so that Kris won't get angry and smash my face. Im letting you hang-out with EXO-M Just don't talk to me and Yujin. Got it? " Luhan said not taking his eyes from the road.

You just nodded then frowned a little. " Okay " * I Wish i can just also hang out with you.WAH! FACE IT! Move on! *

 

 

You arrived at school. You were surpirsed when you see EXO-M waiting outside the school gates. Fangirls are surrounding them. Yujin is just standing in the corner sulking. You gulped in fear. * Oh no *

" Lu-- " You looked at the driver's seat but Luhan wasn't there. You looked at the window and saw Luhan kiss Yujin. A Pang of pain struck you like lightning. You directed your gaze at somewhere else, not wanting to see more

" Why are you so late? My driver is on a in vacation and i don't know how to drive! What kind of boyfriend are you? " Yujin scoffed. Luhan sighed then kissed her temples.

" Sorry babe, EXO-M Just asked me to find Moonbyul, because this morning, she's missing. " Luhan reasoned. Yujin rolled her eyes. " Moonbyul? Is she here? " Luhan nodded while rubbing the back of his neck. Yujin just sighed in frustration. 

* Patience Yujin. Just patience. * " Fine oppa, Just.. dont do it again. " Luhan beamed then nodded. " Sure thing babe! I promise! " 

You gathered up your courage then got out of the car. When EXO-M Saw you they tried to ran towards you but the fangirls are blocking their way. Lay lost his patience then screamed. 

" GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF US! WE WANT TO SEE MOONBYUL! " 

The fangirls,Yujin and EXO-M were startled about Lay's voice. Lay is known as the calmest member of the group so its rare to hear him shout. Kris put a hand on his shoulder. " Woah dude, calm down. "

Lay calmed down a bit then ran towards you. Lay hugged you tightly. EXO-M Followed suit then also hugged you. Tao is even kneeled on the ground and hugging your legs. The fangirls are shocked when they saw how EXO-M reacted towards you. Gasps and curses are flying around.

Your eyes grew wide. and you felt blood rushing up to your cheeks. " W-What? what's going on? " You asked. still being squished inside the hug. 

" I can't-- B-breathe! " Kris chuckled then motioned for the guys to let you go. More gasps can be heard. 

 

" Kris chuckled? "

" No way! "

" That's imposible! Kris never laugh! "

" He laughed because of that ? "

" That pretty ! I wanted to claw her eyes out! "

 

When EXO-M Heard this. They walked towards the girls who said those things with dark eyes and a bad aura. You gulped. * Oh no * You looked around. You saw Luhan and Yujin walking away. But Yujin is looking back and glaring at you.

" What did you just said? " Xiumin asked coldly to the girl. EXO-M Stared down at them

The girl squealed. " OMO Oppa! you're so hot when you're angry! " The girls nodded then giggled. Xiumin scoffed. 

" Pathetic. Don't ever call our Princess a ! You're the here! " Xiumin hissed. the girl took a step back with fear.

" Yeah, don't you guys have lives? All you es do is to pester us! " Chen seconded.

" B-but oppa, we love you! " Another girl shouted. EXO-M smirked evilly. 

" Sorry, but we dont love you. We only cared for one girl and thats Park MoonByul. " Kris glowered.

You looked around, trying to think of what to stop them, * come on brain! think! * You looked around but then saw a tomato flying at your way. * Huh?! * It was about to hit you when suddenly Lay jumped out of nowehere then hugged you then turned you around, so that the tomato will hit him.

Gasps can be heard, EXO-M And Fangirls. 

" Omona! Gwaenchanna Lay-oppa? I was going to target Moonbyul but you got in the way! " A girl with y looks started dusting off his coat. But Lay harshly grabbed her hands.

" Dont touch me if you don't want to get your neck splitted in half. " He glared at the scared girl then pushed her. EXO-M ran towards you tow to check the 2 of you.

" Moon, Gwaenchanna? " Lay asked cupping your face. You nodded still in shock. * Lay.. *

" Guys! Are you guys alright? "

" Lay Ge! Moon Noona! Gwaenchanna?! "

" Oh no! Moon you okay?! "

" Moonbyul! "

" Omona, Lay's blazer. " Xiumin pointed at Lay's blazer which is now covered with crushed tomato. You gasped then released yourself from their hugs then grabed the back of Lay's blazer. You brought out your hankerchief then started to wipe it off. * Oh no.. they'll be mad * But then Lay frowned, he grabbed your hands.

" Let me go. I have to wipe this. " You hung your head low. Lay just chuckled. " Its alright, i have an extra one. " You looked at him. " Im so sorry Lay. " Lay shooked his head. " its alright. I want to protect you anyways. "

Lay looked at EXO-M Then signaled to make the fangirls go away. EXO-M Nodded. Kris was bout to walk off when he patted Lay's shoulder. " Good job bro. " With that, he walked off

" WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS WAITING FOR? SCRAM! "

Lay looked back at you. " Its just a tomato stain. Not blood. " Lay tried making you smile. You chuckled. " Pssh. Still, i got it stained because of me. You should've just stayed back. " You mumbled. Lay sighed then held your hand.

" Aniyo, I'll do anything to protect EXO-M's Princess. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:I Know some of you are spazzing~ xDD Sorry about the ending. UMFF~

IM NOT GOOD AT ENDINGS ACTUALLY! It just popped out of nowhere. xDD 

Though, hope you guys like it! <3 And hope you guys like Lay's soft side!

Kansahamnida my Lovely Pandas! 

Subs and Comments! Maybe upvote? <3 

XOXO~