ooO 20

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

Rumors are flying around the campus. EXO-M knew that they can't leave your side anymore. So they decided to walk you to your classroom from now on. You, afraid that anytime you will be slaughtered by every student's deathly glare hung your head low. EXO-M Noticed this. They made a barricade around you. Luhan is already in his classroom.

You looked up to see Kris infront of you. Tao on your rightside. Lay on your left side while Xiumin and Chen are positioned on your back. They gave each student--especially girls-- a deathly glare which made them scared and go away. EXO-M Sighed. 

Once you and EXO-M reached your classroom. You looked up to them then bowed.

" Gumawaeyo.. for.. protecting me.. " You shyly looked at them. EXO-M smiled, full of affection. Kris patted your hair. And again, Every student that passed by and giving you dirty looks. EXO-M will always give them an icy stare.

" A-and.. You don't have to do this.. " You said while hunging your head low. EXO-M Frowned. " Why not? "

" We are different. Im just a nerd and unpopular. You guys are like.. stars. Stars that can't be reached.. " You said while smiling sadly. Even though Luhan let you. Yujin is always your biggest worry. You admit that you're a little bit scared of her.

" Aniyo. Always remember this Byul, EXO-M will protect you no matter what happens. " Chen patted your hair. " B-but.. "

" And Byul, who cares if were popular? We go to school to study, not to gain attention. " Xiumin smiled. 

" W-what if-- " But Kris cutted you. Kris sighed

" Byul. You can't stop us from protecting you and acting like your brothers. To me, To us.. We don't care who you are. We knew that we won't regret be-friending you till the end. Just remember one thing... " Kris held your shoulders then bent down on your eye level.

" You are part of us now. You are part of EXO-M. You are EXO-M's sister. You are our Gongzhou. " Kris ruffled your hair. 

You can't contain your happiness that you hugged all of them.EXO-M are shocked at first but smiled then returned the hug. You didn't care about people's gaze. You didn't care about what other people say. You just care about this bunch of caring people infront of you. 

* Thank you.. For being with me EXO-M.. *

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Class is dismissed. You can't say that you had a good time in class. Student's are whispering bad things about you. Glares are all over the place.But, Thanks to Mira. She's always there to comfort you. While Jongjin will always protect you from fangirls who tried to hurt you.Sometimes you regret going to this school. But you never regretted meeting EXO-M. 

You got up from your seat then walked towards your locker. You putted all the things you didn't need. Mira is always looking out for you. You can feel it. You can feel her alert gaze behind your back. You closed you locker door and locked it securely. You were about to walk off when someone dug her nails on your arms. You flinched in hurt then turned around to see Yujin. Mira gasped then ran towards you.

" Yah! Get your dirty hands off of her! " Mira gripped on Yujin wrist then threw it off. Yujin's cronies were about to beat Mira up when Yujin held them back. She smirked at you and Mira then took a step forward.

" Protecting your little friend, I see. " Yujin eyed Mira up and down. Mira clenched his fists. Worried that she'll punch Yujin. You held it. Mira looked at you then calmed down.

" What do you want Yujin? " You asked. Yujin scoffed. " I told you to stay away from EXO-M, Didn't I? or you're just very dumb to process my words? Dont you feel out of place? We are popular, you're not. Im rich and beautiful and you're not. You don't fit here. You're just a little sore thumb here. Get it? " 

Now, you're angry. You want to slap her because of her words. But, Luhan suddenly appeared on your mind. You held it in. * For Luhan. *

" I dont care Yujin. You don't own this place. You dont own especially me. I Don't want a fight so just... leave me alone. " You were about to walk off when she grabbed you again then slapped you. Crowd is forming.

Mira gasped. Yujin smirked. " You're brave enough to order me? let's see how far you'll survive. " 

You didn't reply. You held your hot tears that were about to fall. You clenched your fists so hard that your knuckles turned white. 

" YAH! IM TALKING TO YOU! " Slap.

" ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE ! " SLAP.SLAP.SLAP.

Mira is crying, she wants to help you but Yujin's cronies are holding her back. 

" DONT IGNORE ME LIKE IM NOTHING! " SLAP. 

That slap made your lip bleed. Your cheeks are super red.

" YOU-- "

You were about to be slapped again when someone held Yujin's hand. You looked up, only to see Kris gripping Yujin's wrists. Yujin cried because of Kris' grip. he has an Iron grip. EXO-M is also there so was Jongjin. Jongjin helped Mira first. Jongjin checked Mira if she's alright then he also checked on you.

EXO-M gasped when they saw how bruised your face is. EXO-M is flaming with anger. They looked at everybody then shouted.

" ALL OF YOU! SCRAM ES! " 

You flinched at their tone of voice. EXO-M Saw you flicnh and they softened. Tao hugged you protectively by your shoulders. You dug your face on his chest letting a single tear flow. Tao frowned at the sight of you, he caressed your hair gently. Lay is wiping your cheek with his hanky. He looked at you with a heavy heart.

" Its alright noona, Were here. "

" Byul, Its alright.. Gwaenchanna.. " Xiumin hugged you with a frown.

" Byul, Don't worry okay? Its fine. Cry it out. "

You peeked a little then saw Kris giving Yujin the most deathly glare. 

" You , How could you hurt her! " Kris screamed at his face. Yujin shivered. 

" Because she's stealing EXO-M from me! " Yujin whined. Making Kris scoff.

" First thing you should remember. " Kris tightened his grip more. Making Yujin cry again. But Kris didn't care.

" We, dont belong to you. Second, We don't give a damn about your life. and thir-- " Kris was cutted when someone shouted.

" RELEASE YOUR GRIP! NOW! " Luhan shouted, Arriving.His eyes is full of fire and he's raging with anger, You caught his eye and he glared at you deathly. Yujin's eyes is full of hope again. Knowing his 'savior' has arrived to protect her. 

Kris glared at Yujin the last time then whispered. " Hurt her again and you'll see. "

 Kris released her then walked towards his other friends. Kris took you away from Tao. Tao let Kris take you knowing that he is taller and can protect you more than him. Kris put his around your shoulders and putting a hand on your head.

" Kris.. " You whispered. Kris just frowned at you. 

" Dont speak nor say anything. Im sorry.. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Anneyong! ^^ Another chappie updated ^^

Waah~ i reacehd 20 chappies! sooo happeh! And thank you for those

who upvoted! really! IM REALLY THANKFUL KNOWING

THAT YOU GUSY LIKE THIS CRAPPY STORY! TTTT O TTTT

I LAB YOU GUYS! I PROMISE I'LL WORK HARDER!

Subs and comments lovely pandas! Upvote maybe? ^^

Any questions? Please ask me here ^^ ---->ASK AUTHOR-NIM I will pick 15 readers who asked me

questions and i'll answer them personally through video. And they can also

request a ONE-SHOT story from me ^___^ Due until November 15, 2013