ooO 31

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

" Omona! What a cute child! " Mrs. Park cooed while pinching Hana's cheeks.

Mr Park chuckled then patted the little girl's cheeks. You and Luhan stood there on the doorway.You and Luhan decided to bring Hana to your house. There, she will sleep.  You crossed your arms with a bored look while looking at them. 

" Appa~ Im tired " Hana whined then ran towards Luhan, she clinged on Luhan's legs.

Mr. Park and Mrs.Park looked at kid with amusement as she clung on Luhan's leg and whine on how tired she was. Luhan sighed then picked it up, closing his phone and tucking it his pocket. You smirked. 

" Now you're tired~ "

Luhan looked at you and rolled his eyes and whispered back. Hana laid his head on Luhan's shoulder then closed her eyes. 

" As if. " 

You felt his hotbreath brushing on your ears. You instantly froze on your postiion then gulped your heartbeats. Luhan smirked then moved away. Carrying Hana in his arms, he bowed slightly to your parents. 

" Mrs. Park, May I know where Hana's room is? " Luhan politely smiled.

You rolled your eyes then pushed yourself from the doorway. What a bipolar human-being You walked towards them. 

" Hana will sleep in my room. " 

Mrs.Park nodded then gestured at the upstairs. Luhan bowed slightly then turned around, putting back his blankface.

" Follow me, mister. " You said, passing by infront of him and going upstairs. Luhan rolled his eyes but followed suit. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You felt the light switch then pressed it. You looked around then got some spare blankets from your closet. Luhan walked inside your bedroom with a judging look. He looked around curiously. You looked at him with a look, but Luhan just ignored you and continued looking around. You sighed then patted the crinkles of the bedsheet. 

" Put her down on my bed. " You instructed then pointed at your bed.

Luhan didn't reply and just walked over the bed and gently placed the sleeping Hana on your sheets. 

You didn't bother watching him, You walked towards your lampshade then turned it on. You switched off the bigger lights and let the lampshade lit the room with a dim light. Then you heard Luhan gasp. 

" What the--- "

You looked at Luhan with a questioning look. Luhan bent down with a furrowed eyebrows, picking up something from ground. You watch him held up an item. 

A bra.

Your eyes widen then ran towards him, grabbing the bra with a flustered look. What the hell?! Of all things.. WHY THIS?! You mentallyslapped and scolded yourself. 

Luhan looked at you with a mocking look. Maybe teasing her would be nice. I'll just play with her.  Luhan whistled while placing his hands lazily on his pockets. You looked at him with a red face and wide eyes. 

" You're really trying to seduce me... with that small sized bra? " Luhan laughed in mockery. 

Small sized?! WHAT!? You bit your lip in embarassment then threw the bra on your hamper. You glared at Luhan while taking steps towards him. Luhan swore that he can see smoke coming out from your ears. 

" Tsk~ Tsk~ A bad girl. You're naughty. " Luhan teased you more. Enjoying your look of fury.

 " Flat chested. " 

Luhan pointed at your chest. You looked down at it then covered it with your arms. You clenched your teeth.Tell me.. WHY THE HELL DID I HAD A CRUSH ON HIM ON THE FIRST PLACE?! You thought furiously. 

" How..dare..you.. call me...FLATE CHESTED?! "  You aimed a book at him. 

But he caught it with his hand then gently placed it down. He looked at you with dark eyes then took a step closer to you. You gulped then backed away. Now its your turn to be startled.

 

" Y-yah. Go away!  "

 

But Luhan didn't listen and continued inching forward towards you. You felt your breath hitched when you felt his presence infront of you. You couldn't hear anything but the loud thumpings of your heart. I swear, My heart will explode in any minute now. But what shocked you even more is when Luhan pinned you on the wall.

Luhan stared at your soul as You gulped the clog on your throat. Luhan inched his face closer. You almost yelped when you felt his hot breath on your lips. What the? Is he going to kiss me?! 

" You really don't have any charms to allure me. Throwing your bra anywhere isn't a good idea too. Especially when your chest is... flat. " 

Luhan smirked then eyed your chest. Your eyes widen then covered your chest with your arms. Luhan smirked victoiously as he pushed himself from the wall. 

" Im going to my Yujin. Take care of the child. I'll just by the necessities so don't ever bother me. "

Luhan was about to twist the doorknob when you spoke. 

" Y-Yah!--- "

Luhan halted then turned around. Giving you a 'hushing' sound.

" Shh. Hana is sleeping. " 

You bit your lip and just stood there. Luhan grinned evilly then walked out of your room, living you astounded in your spot. You looked at Hana and sighed in relief when she's still asleep. You clutched your chest then heaved a sigh.

 

What did I do to deserve this? 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                            

 

A/N: Updated! Im sorry for the boring chapter! But this is just some small parts of the next chaps. ^^ And Im really sorry for the short update, Im tired because of school works and clubs. =___= ;; 

 

>////< Subs and Comments! <3 Author-nim loves feedbacks! :)