ooO 32

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

Its 6 AM. You have to wake up early to take care of Hana. Luhan said that he'll just buy the necessities as a contribution for their project. You blew your fringes away from your face and crinkled your nose when you remembered what he did to you yesterday. That jerk.. 

You looked at your bed and saw Hana sleeping soundly like an angel. The annoyance you felt earlier melted away when you saw the child's face. You smiled then crept under the sheets. You're planning to wake her up by----

" HAHAHA! U-umma! Hajima~ HAHAHAHA " Hana squealed with laughter as you contined tickling her sides. You laughed then shooked your head. 

" Aniyo! Umma's going to to tickle you! " You tickled her more on the tummy. Hana squealed and continued pleading her 'Umma' to stop. You chuckled then stopped. Hana looked at you with a bright smile on her face.

" Umma~ " Hana jumped from her position then tackled your for a hug. You laughed then gave her a squeeze. Hana pulled away then kissed your cheek. You playfully scrunched your face in disgust.

" Eww~ little Hana still didn't brush her teeth~ " You teased then pinched her nose. Hana laughed then stood up from yur hold. She grabbed your hand then guided you to the CR.

" I want to brush my teeth with Umma! " 

You nodded then put a hand on her shoulder, gently pushing her on the way to the CR.

" Arasso! Kaja! " 

You and Hana took a bath and brushed your teeth together. Preparing for the new day and also the First day of your project. 

 

 

-----------------

 

At school.. 6:30 AM

You and Hana entered the school gates while glancing around.Some students are walking with a child on their back or holding their hands. Some are even crying. Its like WW3. Suddenly, Hana flinched when a ball bounced infront of her. You looked down on her with worry. Maybe I should just carry her. Hana looked at you then raised her arms, gesturing you to pick her up. You smiled then scooped her in your arms. Hana placed her little arms around your neck. You decided to walk around for a bit until 7:40 am.

" Don't worry. I won't let anything hurt you. Okay? " You cooed on Hana. Hana smiled then nodded. 

You were about to walk away when someone called your name. 

" MOON! " 

You quickly turned around to find the one who is calling you. Turns out, its Mira and Tao. A little boy holding both of their hands

" Hey Mira! Hi Tao! " You greeted. Hana looked at them with curious eyes, then buried her face on your neck.

" Wow Junri! She's cute! " Mira giggled. Looking at Hana. The little boy looked at Hana with curious eyes, Hana peeked an eye at the boy then smiled a bit, making the little boy smile too. Tao chuckled then nudged Mira. " But ours is cuter. " 

" You guys look like a couple! So cute~ " You complimented. They both turned red but laughed it away. 

"  Well.. were not dating though. " Mira said  embarassed tone. Tao nodded. 

" Whatever. Oh and who's this cute little boy?~ " You asked looking at the kid holding Tao's hands.

" His name was Junyeon. He is 5 years  old. " Tao introduced. " Aww~ Hi Junyeon! Im Moon noona! " You smiled.

Junyeon waved and smiled shyly. But turned his attention to the little girl hiding on the crook of your neck, then tugged on Tao's Hands. Tao bent down, Junyeon whispered something on his ear.

" What did he say? " You asked. Mira heard the words Junyeon whispered. She giggled then pointed on Hana." Junyeon wants to play with her. "

You looked at Hana who is peeking a little from your neck. You laughed then whispered something on her ears. 

" Hana~ Introduce yourself. Don't be shy. Do it for Umma~ " You cooed. Hana looked at you then nodded. 

" Hello~ My name is Hana and Im 4 years old. " Hana smiled cutely. Tao and Mira cooed. 

" She's so cute! "

" Adorable! " 

Suddenly Junseon spoke up. " Appa~ Umma~ I want to play with Hana~ " Junseon pouted. Tao laughed and Mira chuckled.

" Arasso. But you will only play with her at their classroom okay? " Tao said, letting Junseon climb down. Junseon smiled then ran towards you, tugging your pants. 

" I want to play with her. " Junseon pouted at you. You laughed then nodded, Setting Hana down. " Arasso. "

Once Hana got down from your arms, Junseon held her hand then beamed at her. Hana finally smiled then tugged on his hand too. You,Mira and Tao watched the kids with amusement. 

" They have chemistry. " Tao said. You gave Tao a look. " They're kids Tao. " But Tao just laughed. Tao placed an arm around Mira's waist. You looked at them with disgust but can't help to think that they suited each other. 

" Tss. Almost couples. " You teased. Mira is already used of Tao's skinship so she just rolled her eyes. Tao grinned.

" Luhan ge didn't do these kind of things to you? " Tao smirked. Mira laughed and also teased you and decided to walk together.

You rolled your eyes then waved it off. " Pssh. I hate that jerk. " 

They gasped then halted on their steps. " Did you just called him a 'jerk' ? "

" Yes. He is a badass jerk. He's been teasing me all day. I hate being teased. " You frowned. They laughed. 

" Hey, atleast its better than being cold. " Mira said. Tao nodded. " Be thankful that he isn't giving you a cold shoulder." You gave them a look.

" Now you both are teaming up against me. "

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                      

 

A/N: JUST A FILLER CHAPTER! O.O