ooO 18

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

YOUR P.O.V

6 AM

School starts at 8 am. I planned on getting to school earlier. I want to avoid EXO-M and Yujin. I'll just stick to my promise to Luhan. It hurts. Like.. it REALLY Hurts. It pained me avoiding them, but i know in the end i won't regret it... right?

I Called my Mom first thing in the morning. Dad is always at work early in the morning and i dont want to disturb him.I told her to bring my saved money and my school clothes.

she want to know the reason why i need my saved money, I told her that i'll tell her later. And also, she refused to make me go to school. she's still worried about that accident. But in the end, I made her change her mind.

I planned on paying the hospital fees with my own money and i planned on getting to school earlier, so that I wouldn't bump on Kris, EXO and Luhan. 

I walked to the bathroom to take a bath. I stripped my clothes off then began to shower. I didn't look on the mirror because i know what I look like, a zombie. I have puffy eyes because of to much crying last night. I sighed, thinking about last night.

Luhan's words pained me as hell. But I can't blame him. He is to blinded my love. Yes i know that there's this quote called--Love is blind. Oh hella it is blind. Luhan's case is the best example. He is too blinded in love that he can't distinguish the right from wrong.

But oh well, he is happy..

If i really love him,

I have to learn to let go.

Once i finished showering, i stepped out of the bathroom then dried myself. Picked my outift and wore it. I brushed my hair and let it stream down on my shoulders. I added a little powder on my face and lip balm. Too much stress made my lips a bit chappy.

I got my things then suddenly, my phone rang. I checked it then saw my Mom texted me---

 

Byul, Im already on the waiting area, 

I got everything you need.Hon,

please tell me why you need these things,

especially your savings.

Is something wrong? 

 

I didn't reply, i just took my things then walked out my ward. I walked to the waiting area and found my Mom sitting there with a paperbag on their hands. It must be my uniform and my savings. I sped-walked towards them.

Mom noticed me then hugged me tightly. " Are you fine now dear? Are you strong enough to attend school? " Mom cupped my face. Worry is writted all over his face. 

I chuckled then nodded, hugging my mom back. " Im fine now umma. Dont worry. besides i have Mira and Jongjin. They'll take care of me. " I reassured. My Mom looked hesitant at first but let it.

" Okay.. Just be careful, and do you want a ride? I'll take you to school. " Mom said. I shooked my head.

" Annyi, You still have work to do, your boss might scold you if you're late. Im fine by myself. I'll call you if im in trouble. " I said while taking the bag from her.

Mom wants to refuse by shooking her head. " You're more important than my work. "

" Umma, Its ok. i'll be fine. " I Smiled.

" B-but-- "

" Dont you have trust on me umma? i can take care of myself! i Promise! " I hugged her. Mom sighed then gave in.

" Fine! just be careful okay? I don't want my princess getting herself hurt again! Araso? " Mom said worriedly. I just smiled then nodded.

" Neh Umma, You should go now,you still have work. I have something else to do. I dont want to you getting scolded again because of me. " 

" Yes dear.. just be careful okay? I love you. " Mom hugged me.

" I love you too mom. Be careful too! "

Once my Mom left. I hurried my way to the to Hospital's registrar to pay-off my hospital fees. After I paid my fees. I ran out of hospital and walked to the street until I reached the crossing.

Suddenly, Fear crept on me.

END OF YOUR P.O.V

 

NOBODY'S P.O.V

EXO-M Decided to come to the hospital earlier so that you can go to school with them and also they'll have easier time on watching over you. They really liked the fact of protecting you and being friends with you. Well, we can't say that in Luhan's case.

" Gege, hurry up! " Tao whined at the back seat. Kris rolled his eyes.

" Yah, you do know that im a well-mannered driver right? " Kris said. Tao pouted. " But i want to see Byul Noona~ "

Luhan sat in the back seat along with Lay,Tao and Chen. Xiumin is sitting in the front seat. Luhan is looking outside, watching the car passed through the pavements. His mind wodnered on you, He wanted to say sorry. But he knew that what he said is true. 

Lay is listening music through his purple headphones with a smile. He is excited to see you. He wanted to start this protecting-thingy with you. He can't wait stand by your side. 

" Kris, can I ask you a question? " Chen asked. Kris hummed in reply. " Mwoya? "

" Why are you suddenly so kind to Moonbyul? " Chen asked curiuosly. Kris smiled. 

" Well, I judged her so quickly even though i didn't know the real her. This is my way of saying 'sorry' to her. And i think being friends with her won't be bad. im sure that we won't regret it. " 

Chen nodded then Xiumin spoke. " By any chance, do you like her? " Causing for Lay to look up with wide eyes. * No *

Kris choked a little then blushed a little. " No i dont. She's like a little sister to me. " Xiumin just shrugged. " Fine. whatever "

 

 

 

" Were here. " Kris announced as he pulled the car in parking lot. Tao cheered. Lay just smiled and Luhan just maintained his blankface, He just wanted to see Yujin so badly. 

" Yay~ I can't wait to see noona again! " Tao jumped around. Chen just took hold of his arms to steady him. " You, Calm down. " Xiumin stiffled a laugh then put an arm around the maknae's neck 

They entered the Hospital and went straight to you ward. They didn't asked for the directions for they already know where it is. Once they reached your room. They stood in your infront of your front door, hesitating to come in.

" Gege, what if she's still sleeping? "

" What if she just came out of the shower? " 

" Oh hell thats hot. " Chen dreamily said, causing for Lay to whack his head. * erts * 

" Shut up Chen, lets just knock first shall we? " Kris said. He knocked on your door but he didn't hear a reply. " Byul, its us. EXO-M "

Knock. knock.

No reply

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

No reply.

Kris grew confused and curious that he turned the knob, which is surpirisingly open. * What? * He gave his friends a shock look. Kris opened the door immediately to find an empty ward. No Moonbyul. They frowned in confusion.

" What? Where is Moonbyul? "

" Noona? where are you? "

" What's going on? Why is she not here? "

" Moonbyul! are you there? "

" I thought Luhan stayed with Moonbyul last night? " Lay asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at Luhan's driection. Luhan gulped in fear.

" Where is Moonbyul, Xi Luhan? " Kris said in a dark tone. if looks could kill, Luhan should be dead by now.

" I-i dont k-know!! " Luhan nervously said. Kris grabbed his collar.

" I thought I can trust you. I told you to watch over her! " Kris shouted at him. They guys tried to held Kris back.

" SHE LET ME  GO HOME YESTERDAY! OKAY?! I DIDN'T LEAVE HER! SHE SAID SHE'LL BE FINE! SO I LEFT HER! " Luhan screamed back at Kris.  Kris growled. Tao is now really angry at his Gege.

" Knowing you, you probably said something that hurted her to let you go home. " Tao said while clenching his fists.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MOONBYUL?!  Lay asked, more like screamed.  Xiumin held him back. * Moonbyul.. where are you? *

" Luhan, I thought you are my friend, i entrusted her to you. You're very disappointing. " Kris said through gritted teeth

" OKAY! Everyone thats enough! FIGHITING IS NO GOOD! LUHAN! YOU BETTER FIND HER! NOW! " Chen shouted. EXO-M Is surprised by Chen's voice. he never rasid her voice at his friends except if he's really angry. 

Kris released Luhan's collar, But whispered darkly. 

" If you didn't find Moonbyul. You'll get it from us Luhan. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Angrybird Kris. xDD Oh Luhan, You jerk!  I'll try to update again tomorrow

Subs and Comments! Maybe upvote? :)

Kansahamnida! ^^