ooO 5

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

* Here goes nothing * You heaved a sigh then knocked on the door. The Teacher opened then rasied a brow. " Yes? " You gulped then said. " I-im a new student, and i believe this is my classroom. "

You said, your voice is shaking. Then the teacher suddenly brightened up then plastered a smile. * Fake i see * You thought but shook it off.

" Please come in, and introduce yourself. " The teacher gestured you to come in. You hesitantly nodded.

" Class, Keep quiet, we have a new student. Young Lady please step forward. " The teacher reached a hand, You nodded thenw alked infront.

Girls eyed you up and down with judgeful looks. Boys are swooning on your feet and gaping at you.  You hung your head low in embarassment. " Start " The teacher nodded.

" Anneyonghaseyo, Chonun Park MoonByul imnida, Please take care of me! " You said then bowed down, Then you stood up straight.

The teacher nodded then said. " Okay, please take a sit beside Shin Mira. Ms.Shin, please raise your hand " Then a girl with blank face yet pretty looked up to you with a raised hand.

 

" Okay Please take your sit beside her Ms.Park " You nodded quickly then walked to your place. While walking towards your seat, Girls would whisper these kind of things--

" She's pretty, i wonder if she's rich "

Is She from another country? "

" She has good style of clothes. "

" Yujin will have some sort of competition. "

" But for sure, she'll seduce EXO-M Oppas. "

* Yujin? EXO-M?  Who the hell are they? * You reached your seat then sat beside your seatmate. She glanced at you with cold eyes. You only smiled but she turned her head infront to listen to the teacher.

You sighed. * Guess we won't be friends.. * You thought with a pout. You opened your notebooks and started listening to the teacher and jotted some notes.

( Fast forward>>>>> )

RIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!~

You sighed in relief when the bell rang, students poured out to the exits. You fixed your things and tucked them neatly on your backpack, you tapped the shoulder of your seatmate.

She turned to you with a cold expression. " Yes? " She softly said. You smiled " Can you give me a tour around this school? " You asked with a cheerful voice.

She shook her head. " No. dont hang out with me. " You frowned. " Why? " 

" Dont ask,if you dont wanna be a outcast here, dont talk to me. " Mira said then stood up.

You took hold of her shoulder then said. " I dont care, i want to be friends with you, You seem to be a good person. " You smiled to him while giving her a nod.

" You dont under-- " Mira was cutted by a voice of a girl on your back. You spun around only to see a blonde girl, You raised a brow.

" Just let her be, She's an outcast. She doesn't deserve to hang out with people like us. " The girl said eyeing her up and down, Mira hung her head low.

You furrowed your eyebrows. * Whos this girl?! * " Why dont you hang out with us Hon? " The girl invited you. " Uhh.. But who are you? " You asked, trying not to be rude. The girl chuckled. 

" Im sorry, I Haven't introduce yet. Im Kim Yujin " The girl replied helding a hand out.

You just stared at it. " Im sorry, but i'd love to hangout with Shin Mira more. " You said while smiling sweetly at Mira and helding her arm. * So this is Yujin.. I Hate her attitude. * 

" W-what? Excuse me? " Yujin scoffed in dibelieve * This girl had some nerve * You chuckled " You heard me. Come on Mira! " You tugged on her arm then pulled her out of the classroom.

Leaving a shocked Yujin inside the room. * H-how dare she?! No one infuriates the Queen like that! *

Moon.. " Mira hummed softly while hunging her head low while walking with you.  You turned to face her. " You shouldn't have done that.. " Mira said while sighing.

You shook your head then pouted " Aniyo, She's wrong! How could you let her judge you? " Mira sighed " i dont know what to do.. She's a queenka. im a geek "

" Still, You shouldve faught back " You said with soft eyes.

Mira shook her head again. " Aniyo, and you, you should get out of her way, from now on. Or your life here with be hell. " Mira warned.

You chuckled " Nah~ Im capable of anything. " Mira smiled. " Thanks for being my friend Moon-ah " You gratefully nodded then grinned, You hooked your arms with her. 

" Nah~ i like you! you're not an outcast anymore, now you have me! " You winked.

Mira rolled her eyes but chuckled. " Sure Moon, Sure. " Mria waved off.

" Yah! " You pouted but giggled. " Arasso, arasso. lets go to the canteen! " Mira said looking at you.

You nodded then pumped a fist " Kaja!! " 

* Thanks for being my first friend.. *

- O -

You and Mira reached the canteen,You gasped in awe, 2 Golden tiger statues stood beside the entrance way.Everything is Gold and white furniture and chefs with tall hats lined up the counter with various food. You smiled * Yummy~ *  

You looked for a table, But something caught your eye. You saw a crowded table.

You raised a brow then turned to Mira who is also looking at the table. You nudged her. " Waeyo? " Mira asked.

You pointed your chin to the crowded table. " Why is it crowded " You asked. " Table of the kingkas. " You oh-ed then nodded. Then you saw a familiar figure sitting at their table. 

" Is that Yujin? " You asked Mira. Mira nodded. " Girlfriend of Luhan. " * Luhan? * You turned to her. " Luhan? "

Mira nodded. " Waeyo? you know him? " Mira asked. You sighed then nodded.

" Yes, i bumped on him earlier. " Mira nodded then pulled you on the counter.

" Come on lets eat! " You chuckled on Mira's behavior.

But you followed her then got your plate and food, You walked to a table with two seats, You and Mira sat their.

LUHAN'S P.O.V

Yujin is with me, But i feel a sudden change of her mood. She's grumpy when she greeted me. Something's up.

" Hey babe~ You okay? " I asked while putting an arm around her waist.

She looked at me then scoffed. " No. " " Waeyo?~ " i coeed.

" Some girl dumped me, I Just asked her to be friends with me but she dumped me. " Yujin pouted. Oh, how i love seeing her pout, I stole a quick kiss on her lips.

" Ew, stop making out here. " Tao said with a disgusted face. i rolled my eyes.

" Get yourself a girlfriend. " Tao scoffed then back at his food.

"W ho's that girl? " i asked her. Yujin sighed then said.

" MoonByul, Park MoonByul. " Yujn said. Lay looked up from his phone with wide eyes. Kris is looking at her also.

I froze. * MoonByul? Isn't she the one i  bumped on earlier? * I narrowed my eyes. 

" She's your classmate? " Lay asked with a big smile. Yujin looked at him then nodded.

" Waeyo? You like her? i dont. " Lay shooked his head but blushing, " A-aniyo. i dont. She's just amazing. " Lay mused.

I Scoffed. " amazing? She dumped Yujin, Yujin's being ncie to her but she just rejected her like that. "

Lay rolled his eyes. " Whatevs. "

Yujin grinned victoriously. " Oh oppa, just let her be. i bet she's just shy~ " Yujin said while batting her eyelashes cutely.

I stared at her in awe. * Dang she's pretty. * I nodded then smiled.The guys became uncomfortable so decided to ask Kris.

" Hows your twin ,Kris? " Xiumin asked.

Kris looked up with a solemn face then shook his head. Yujin looked at me with wide eyes. " Kris has a twin? "

I nodded then smiled. Yujin just nodded then continued eating her food. I Chuckled. * She must be really hungry~ aigoo * 

" aww~ i always wanted to meet her. " Tao pouted. Xiumin and Chen nodded in agreement.

Kris also nodded " Me too, I missed my sister. " I Nodded.

" Well, its hard to find girls with crown birthmark on their shoulders. " i shrugged.

They nodded. " And also my parents said that they always wanted to buy her things she wanted. " Kris chuckled.

Yujin shifted on his seat. i looked at her asking if she's okay. Yujin nodded with a big smile.

I kinda got surprise by the sudden change of personality, But i thought of it in a goodway.

I smiled then hold her hand. " Why don't we hold an event. Lets call it  'Finding the Lost Heiress of Wu Empire' " Chen said, gesturing his hands. 

" And we can invite girls and check their shoudlers if they have a birthmark or not. " Xiumin said while grinning creepily.

Me,Lay and Kris looked at him wierdly. " What? " He blinked.

" Pabo " 3 of us said in unison while shooking our heads.

----------------

A/N: Xiumin you ert! xD HAHA. I dont know guys why i feel not contented about this update -.- Aish, i'll update again tonight :)Araso?! Subscribe and comment my pandas! 

I like reading your comments actually, it made me work harder. ^^ Kansahamnida!