ooO 10

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

YOUR P.O.V

 

After Lay lend me his jacket, I smiled while continuing walking down the road, The sun is already setting, And guess what? Its dark now. And thats my No.1 fear. DARKNESS. I Hugged myself tighter while carefully walking to the dark alleys, I looked around my surroundings to see if its safe or not. Then i fixated my gaze to the lamp posts on the side walks of the streets. 

Aish.. What kind of place is this? They didn't even bothered changing the bulb! is creepy here.. 

 

END OF YOUR P.O.V

 

Again, you shuddered. Muttering curses under your breath because of going out from school so late. You checked on your watch. You groaned in frustration. " Ugh, its 7 pm, no wonder its very dark now! " You muttered, then brisk walked. 

While walking, You heard foot steps following you, You grew suspicious, You turned around and check if someone is following you. Yet, you saw nothing.

You shrugged it off. Maybe just a cat. You nodded on your own thought then started walking again, and again, those steps are still following you. You turned around again too quickly and saw a man in a black hoodie. 

You grew nervous and frantic, You started to hug yourself more and brisk-walked away, You looked back and forth only to see the Man following you, You bit your bottom lip to prevent yourself from crying.

You brisked-walked faster, But you ended up running away, Still, the man is also chasing you.

You grew tired, You looked back and saw that the man isn't there already, You took a deep breath then calmed your self down. He's gone.. Finally! You thought in relief.

Once you regained your posture you started to walk again. Only to be pulled back again. 

That was the last straw, You cried then shouted, you closed your eyes tightly, tears are finally streaming down at your face. You hitted the man who grabbed you, but he held you firmly. He hushed and hushed you but it has no effects.

" LET ME GO! "

" Shh. Its o-- "

" I SAID LET ME GO! "

" Yah! its only me! "

You knew that voice, you looked up and saw the man you didn't expect to come and save you, The man who made your heart thump at first sight, even though he is taken.

LUHAN

Oh yes, Luhan is standing infront of you. You stared at him in surprised,He looked back at you then looked around. Then Luhan saw the man in hoodie again.

but this time, the man has stopped on his tracks then carefully backed away then ran. Luhan sighed in relief. Phew, That was close! Then Luhan looked down at you.

He noticed that you are shivering and crying a little. Luhan felt a little tingle on his heart seeing in you in a situation like that, So he just sighed.

 My gosh, I cant believe im doing this, im so so so so sorry Yujin-ah.. but here it goes..  Luhan hesitantly put his right arm around your shoulder.

By that little action, You jerked your head at him and found him staring at the road with a poker face on.He noticed your gaze then looked down at you with a raised brow.

" What? "

You hung your head low and continued walking to your house, 

After some minutes of more walking, You finally reached the house, But Luhan still didn't removed his arm around your shoulder. You looked at his arm for awhile. 

 Until Luhan realized what you are looking at. He immediately removed his arm then coughed. You looked at him.

" Well.. im guess, I can go now. " Luhan said in monotone then turned away. 

But suddenly, You did something that made him stop on his tracks. Something that you've never done before.

You back-hugged Luhan.

That made Luhan's eyes widen , Heart and Butterflies. Everywhere. What the hell? Why am i... feeling this way?  Luhan thought in confusion,

But in the back of his mind, He somehow liked it. Luhan shooked the thoughts away. Andwae. I have Yujin. Luhan thought about Yujin's face and smiled.

You finally realized what you have down then removed your arms then backed-away slowly. You looked at him while he looked at you.

" U-ugh, K-kansahmina for s-saving my L-luhan S-sunbae! " With that you opened the gate then slipped in. When you are out of sight. Luhan thought about his emotions earlier.

 Whatever. I have Yujin and its perfect! We already have 2 years! 

" Yeah, I Love Kim Yujin.And nothing's going to change that. " Luhan mused on his 'fantastic' conclusion.

" Ever "

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                   

 

 

A/N: My gosh, Me and @nicolecarig just finish our test made form hell.

Lol its called Mid-quarters. Im nervouse about the results TT

But yeah, wish us luck! And also, i'll try to update again tom!

Subs and Comments Pandas! Lemme read your thoughts ^^