ooO 51 (Part 4)

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

You woke up earlier the next day. You tried to get up but there's a hand coiled around your waist, you gulped when it suddenly hit you. You followed the arm around you with your gaze. Luhan is sleeping by your side peacefully. His fringes drooping on his forhead, he looked absolutely handsome. But suddenly, something struck you that made you wake up on your senses. What?! WHAT?! WE SLEPT HERE?! OMYGOSH! THE OTHERS MIGHT BE WONDERING!! AISH! You both are still on the beach, lying on the sand. 

" YAH LUHAN! IREONA! " You shouted at him but all Luhan did is to hold you tighter and murmur things.

" 5 more minutes.. " Luhan murmured then snuggled closer to you. Your face became angry red as your tried to remove his arm.

" LUHAN WAKE UP OR I'LL THROW YOU OFF THE OCEAN! " You shouted on his ears. Luhan sprang up in an instant before glaring at you. You glared back at him. 

" Aish... you should've woke me up when you planned on sleeping here. The others might be hella worried! especially Mira.. " You pouted as you stood up then dusted your clothes. 

" Well Im sorry, I fell asleep last night. " Luhan rolled his eyes as he raised his hands up with a 'ok fine I surrender' face. You facepalmed yourself.

What the hell.. I AM SO IN DEEP TROUBLE..

 

 

 

 

" You are so IN DEEP TROUBLE! Hear that? DEEP TROUBLE! "

" You made as worry noona! "

Mira glared at you as she placed her hands on her waist and tapping her foot like an angry mother who is scolding her children. Tao is frowning at you with his arms crossed on his waist. You and Luhan managed to snuck back at the rooms but unfortunately, when you opened the door, An angry Mira and worried Tao is waiting inside. You sighed.

" Guys.. Im just at the beach! Okay? and see? nothing happened! " You whined. 

" You're at the beach? Moonbyul you're at the beach ALONE. " Mira emphasized the word alone. You gulped as you looked away, remembering what happened last night. 

" Wait.. I remember Luhan ge is at the beach last night too.. " Tao said. Your eyes widen.

" Then.. " Mira turned to you with a nonchalant face. " You've been with him?.... ALL THE TIME? " Theres no point in lying so you just nodded your head. Mira sighed in relief as she patted your shoulder which shocked you. Tao shrugged as he sat down on his bed. 

" Y-you're not mad? "

" No? Why? You're with Luhan anyways... but please Byul, be careful. Something might happen to you.. AGAIN. " Mira said in a concerned voice. 

" But.. I told Chen knew that Im at the beach..? He didn't tell you guys? " 

" Oh hell no. That.. damn troll.. " Mira said as she pouded her fists. 

 

 

 

At the breakfast table. The EXO-M Members bombarded you with questions as once you sat down.Yujin is eatign her food with no care at all, she's pretending to be mad with Luhan but all Luhan did is to quietly eat his breakfast.  Luhan was lucky because when he entered his room. Yujin was already sleeping so they don't bother questioning him. You drinked your peach juice as you waited for them to finish firing you with questions. Lay noticed your uncomfortable state so he offered some help.

" Monbyul where were you last night? " Kris asked again. You were looking for some excuses not until Lay spoke for you.

" Guys, enough. Moonbyul is feeling uncomfortable because of your questions. Forget what happened, atleast she's safe right? So lets just eat and have later on. Arasso? " Lay finished. The others looked at each other then shrugged.

" But.. next time, please tell us. Okay? " Kris smiled at you. " I promise! Cross my heart! " You eagerly said. Kris beamed at you approvingly. You shoot Lay a thankful smile. Lay returned a wink for you. You began to eat your food happily. 

 

 

 

 

" LETS PLAY SOME BEACH VOLLEYBALL! " Xiumin suggested as soon you guys finished eating and was walking at the beach to digest your food. Everyone nodded, some are even cheering. Kris just looked at them with a bored gaze, he left and just sat on the beach chairs. Not my style.. 

" Yeah! LETS PLAY! Theres nothing to do anyways~ " Tao shrugged. You and Mira giggled then highfived. 

" Okay then! lets split in two teams! who are them team captains? " Xiumin asked, eyeing everyone. 

" KRIS! " Lay suggested. Then he looked for Kris who is lying down on one of the beach chairs. Kris heard his name.

" SORRY GUYS! NOT MY STYLE! " Kris hollered. Everyone rolled their eyes at their boring leader. 

" Okay, since Kris is unavailable. I'll volunteer! " Xiumin said with a creep smile. 

And they planned all of their team members. Luhan is the other leader and s are---Yujin,Tao and Chen. While at the other side, Xiumin's team members are---You,Lay and Mira. Lay smirked at them.

" Oh Im good at this. " 

" Oh really? Lay? really? " You laughed at him as you get on your position. Lay rolled his eyes at you but with a smile. 

" Watch me. "

" LOSERS! ALL OF YOUR ARE GOING DOOOOOOOOOWWWWN~~ " Chen hollered from the other side. 

" REALLLLY CHEN?! JUST YOU WAIT! " Mira shouted at him. 

Xiumin's team got to serve first. He aimed the ball to Luhan which he succesfully returned, you saw the ball coming towards you so your prepared to hit it. You did a spike and was returned to Luhan's team. Your hit was high but Tao got it. He targeted Lay, Lay was concentrated towards the flying ball but he volleyed it right on the spot. Yujin was just standing there looking around and didn't saw the ball flying towards her. 

" WATCH OUT! " You shouted but it was too late. Yujin was hit straight in the face with the hard volleyball. Tao sneakily chuckled at the sight but hid it. Luhan helped Yujin up. Yujin just glared at you which made you wonder. You did nothing though.

" Are you okay? " Luhan asked.

" Yeah. "

" Rea-- "

" I said I am fine. " Yujin said before turning around. Luhan just sighed as he walked to his place again.

The game was so intense and everyone wants to win. No one could stop the game, Yujin is playing fiercely and you had to admit that she's good. Everyone was tired but no one wants to back up. Yujin spiked a ball at your direction and it didn't passed Lay's gaze. You weren't prepared and it hit square at the face.  Kris saw what happened he immediately came at your aid. 

" MOONBYUL! "

" NOONA! "

" OMYGOSH! BYUL! " 

Everyone came scrambling towards your direction. You looked at Yujin who is smirking at you. Take that .  Luhan was just standing at the side not sure of what to do. But he knew that its all Yujin's fault. You sighed in disappointment. You felt someone carrying you, you looked up and saw Kris who is worriedly gazing down at you. 

" Moonbyul are you okay? "

" Yeah Im fine.. " You softly said, you felt a bit dizzy that you had to blink a couple of times. Kris sighed. I just hoped that Yujin shouldn't have to come.. 

" Kris do you need me to get some ice? " Mira asked Kris. Kris nodded with a smile. " Go with Tao. "

Mira nodded as she pulled Tao with him.  Xiumin and Chen looked at each other before glaring at Yujin's way. Who is having her sweet time on her phone, like nothing happened. They sighed as they helped Kris, laying you down. 

" Here. I have some towel here. " Xiumin handed Kris the towel. Kris thanked Xiumin. Lay is practically looking for some medicine in the duffel bag, and he beamed in relief when he found a tablet to ease your dizziness. 

" Byul, drink this. It'll help your dizziness. " Lay smiled at you as he handed your medicine. 

" Thanks Lay, you're really a healing unicorn. " You teased. 

" And you're really a damsel-in-distress. "

Mira and Tao came back with a bowl of ice, Mira wrapped the ice on a towel and placed it on your head. Mira gritted her teeth.

" I saw everything. That --- "

" Gumanhae.. aish.. lets.. just stop. " You frowned. Luhan walked towards you with a slightly worried face. He decided to attend to you because he felt ashamed that his girlfriend placed you in trouble again. But he can't help it, he can't scold Yujin again, she might broke up with him and he's afraid with that.

" Hey.. Im sorry for not helping you out there.. I look like a fool just standing and watching you got hit by the face. Man, that hurts. " Luhan scrunched his face. You gave him a look but softened. 

" Im alright. You already saved my life anyways.. " You smiled at him. 

" Really.. " But Luhan was thinking about other things. 

 

 

 

 

Yujin was busy talking in her phone, she walked further away from the beach. After she succesfully hitted you with a ball she became satisfied. But NOT satisfied enough. She beamed evilly watching you suffer from mild headache. Yujin fiddled with her fingers as she listened her father talk on the phone.

" You're having fun out there my dear daughter? "

" Neh appa. How about you? "

" Oh im fine my princess.But I need to ask you a favor. Please?  "

" What is it appa? You know you could always count on me~ " Yujin loved his fatehr very much, when her mother died, her father was the one who raised her up and fulfilled the role of being her father too.

" First of all,  I want you to leave that vacation now. "

" Waeyo? Im having so much fun here. " Yujin asked. Confused.

" Well If you really want to help me then obey my orders. "

" Wha---Fine.. "

" Okay! Good girl! Now heres my plan.. "

...

...

...

...

...

...

" Yes appa. ABSOLUTELY. " Yujin smirked evilly as she hanged up. She watched the others attend you. 

" Enjoy the attention you're getting now MoonByul. Because, soon enough I'll ruin it all. "

 

 

She muttered darkly as she replaced her face again with a fake frown before jogging up where you guys are. They looked at her darkly well except Luhan. 

" Guys.. I'll be leaving early today. Something came up, I'll just call my butler to pick me up! So yeah, I should be packing now! Anyways, Thanks Tao! I definitely enjoyed my stay. " Yujin smiled fakely at them.

The others just nodded while deep inside, they were booming with joy. Luhan is staring at her girlfriend's figure before sighing.I know that look Kim Yujin.. I know you too much. You were watching her too, something didn't felt right. Its like, something big will happen. The EXO-M members and Mira exchanged some goofy smiles before rejoicing a bit. They can't celebrate fully when Luhan is around.But Luhan already knew that. 

Nevermind.. I'll just worry about her soon. Might as well enjoy for now she's gone.. You thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE. ^^ And wait.. I smell DRAMA and CONFLICTS coming sooooon~ About the revealing part~ well. I wanted to play around some more~ KEKEKEKE Im so bad. >:D 

Anyways, Im kinda not feeling better and might not update for 2-3 days because of my injruy. (well.. I accidentally injured myself for so much dancing ><) So please understand me. They want me to rest but yeah, you guys might set my comment box on fire if don't update. 

See you soon! ^^